Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone. I think this is the perfect place for me to ask for some help on a personal project. It's a femdom CYOA thing I've been building this month and of course there's a lot of chastity in it. I'm still developing it so a lot can change. For example: I want to add some pictures to some of the items, I just haven't figured out how just yet.

Anyway, please let me know what you think of this. I'm dying to get any feedback on it, I've been doing this on my own and it gets pretty blinding. Here's the link:

There's no ending yet, so you can't pick anyone. I'm still developing the aftermath stuff.

Also, I'd love to get some ideas for some dommes to, I'd be sure to give full credits on the page of course. I'm not monetizing this at all, btw.

Mar 29, 2023
Hey everyone. I think this is the perfect place for me to ask for some help on a personal project. It's a femdom CYOA thing I've been building this month and of course there's a lot of chastity in it. I'm still developing it so a lot can change. For example: I want to add some pictures to some of the items, I just haven't figured out how just yet.

Anyway, please let me know what you think of this. I'm dying to get any feedback on it, I've been doing this on my own and it gets pretty blinding. Here's the link:

There's no ending yet, so you can't pick anyone. I'm still developing the aftermath stuff.

Also, I'd love to get some ideas for some dommes to, I'd be sure to give full credits on the page of course. I'm not monetizing this at all, btw.

Hi, first of all, props to your programming skills.
Everything is working pretty well and bugfree.

Your choice of images is fine. Many great games (like the company) start with real images and eventually migrate to custom art. I don't know if AI is far enough to generate some custom stuff, but that would also be pretty cool.

Gameplay-wise => Sorry, for me there is no gameplay yet. It's basically a fetish list that comes on pretty strong and in your face.

My advice would be to study other popular games here a bit and add your own style because the best things have not been done yet.
I think especially chastity games profit from the EXPERIENCE of the lifestyle change that chastity brings.
That would mean (IMHO) a basic gameplay loop like this:

1. Status quo, you can do some things and talk to some people, EXPERIENCE THE WORLD
2. Corruption / fetish level increases due to some action you did
3. Then you are in the same world, but can explore new possibilities
4. You find a way to advance the story or subquest and go back to step 2.

For progression, check out "magical girl celesphonia". It's a different genre, but great. Great functional equipment, lots of replayability of old places.
Also cool is "detective girl in steam city".

For story, check out "lost in laminate". It plays a lot with world immersion and also bondage and restrictions.

For a mechanic of what chastity DOES to your mind, maybe check out "secretary" or "sissy girlfriend experiment". They don't have the best mechanics IMO, but there's a clear progression that changes your lifestyle over time. Although I would recommend against making SO many routes as they do.
A good example of loss of agency through orgasm denial is "Insight of you". You could make a "reversal" of that game with a different PoV.

For a good bondage experience with female chastity, check out "the morning after". There, your restraints matter to the actions you can do. They need to make a DIFFERENCE.
Bonus points, if some restraints / chastity devices don't only "lock" options, but also unlock different actions.
There needs to be potential for exploration after each new step.

For a cool atmospheric environment, I recommend "The pilgrimage".

In general, I would do it like this:

1. Imagine your world and one possible fetishistic end state
2. Think about what the person would DO in a normal, but interesting day that gets you hot
3. Think about the "corruption steps" that would need to happen to go from normal to there
4. Build a basic story arc around that
5. Play it a couple times until it feels interesting to you
6. THEN slowly add details and maybe different routes

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, first of all, props to your programming skills.
Everything is working pretty well and bugfree.

Your choice of images is fine. Many great games (like the company) start with real images and eventually migrate to custom art. I don't know if AI is far enough to generate some custom stuff, but that would also be pretty cool.

Gameplay-wise => Sorry, for me there is no gameplay yet. It's basically a fetish list that comes on pretty strong and in your face.

My advice would be to study other popular games here a bit and add your own style because the best things have not been done yet.
I think especially chastity games profit from the EXPERIENCE of the lifestyle change that chastity brings.
That would mean (IMHO) a basic gameplay loop like this:

1. Status quo, you can do some things and talk to some people, EXPERIENCE THE WORLD
2. Corruption / fetish level increases due to some action you did
3. Then you are in the same world, but can explore new possibilities
4. You find a way to advance the story or subquest and go back to step 2.

For progression, check out "magical girl celesphonia". It's a different genre, but great. Great functional equipment, lots of replayability of old places.
Also cool is "detective girl in steam city".

For story, check out "lost in laminate". It plays a lot with world immersion and also bondage and restrictions.

For a mechanic of what chastity DOES to your mind, maybe check out "secretary" or "sissy girlfriend experiment". They don't have the best mechanics IMO, but there's a clear progression that changes your lifestyle over time. Although I would recommend against making SO many routes as they do.
A good example of loss of agency through orgasm denial is "Insight of you". You could make a "reversal" of that game with a different PoV.

For a good bondage experience with female chastity, check out "the morning after". There, your restraints matter to the actions you can do. They need to make a DIFFERENCE.
Bonus points, if some restraints / chastity devices don't only "lock" options, but also unlock different actions.
There needs to be potential for exploration after each new step.

For a cool atmospheric environment, I recommend "The pilgrimage".

In general, I would do it like this:

1. Imagine your world and one possible fetishistic end state
2. Think about what the person would DO in a normal, but interesting day that gets you hot
3. Think about the "corruption steps" that would need to happen to go from normal to there
4. Build a basic story arc around that
5. Play it a couple times until it feels interesting to you
6. THEN slowly add details and maybe different routes
Thank you so much. I'm actually writing a full on game that's a whole other story and a lot of what you mention is there. But this one can't really be called a game. This is like a caption series I came across some time ago. So my next step might be to create some "in-between" scenes where you spend a day before you have your next interview meeting?? That could work for this short story, right? But anyway here's the inpo:

We think very much alike when it comes to the environment of the story. That's pretty great advice. Thanks.

Reactions: ggg777999
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I could cut a lot of the backstory so it fits with "definitely not a full story/game". I was thinking about this some days ago. Having so much text might create wrong expectations, right?

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
I guess I could cut a lot of the backstory so it fits with "definitely not a full story/game". I was thinking about this some days ago. Having so much text might create wrong expectations, right?
Exactly.

In my opinion, players want to experience the game world rather than read about it.

For me it goes like:
1. Free exploration
2. Find a challenge/riddle/task/easteregg/mission/quest/...
3. Research the solution (In THIS phase, you can talk to NPCs and handle a bit of reading if necessary)
4. Solve problem
5. Experience results (HERE, a bit of "what happens after" fluff is also okay, but a changed game experience is better)
6. Repeat

What you don"t do is:
1. Text dump, tl;dr!
2. Player looks for something to do
3. No idea how to interact with the world / progress
4. Click a few buttons, nothing big changes
5. Frustrated, quits the game

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017

I'm not a big fan of CYOA usually, as there usually is no story between your choices but I liked what you did there. Story pages about what happens to the MC after choices add a lot to this type of "game" so I'm hoping you will stay on this track. Overall I like the writing and the fact that you add a bit of SPH flavor in it. I'm eagerly waiting for the updates

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a big fan of CYOA usually, as there usually is no story between your choices but I liked what you did there. Story pages about what happens to the MC after choices add a lot to this type of "game" so I'm hoping you will stay on this track. Overall I like the writing and the fact that you add a bit of SPH flavor in it. I'm eagerly waiting for the updates
I'm so glad you like it. And I'm working hard on it (quite literally sometimes). I'm redoing a bit of the background info before the landing (trimming almost everything), tuning the interrogation section, adding a new feature/variable that limits returns, redoing some of the UI, and, of course, finishing up the third lady and adding others.

I'm pretty much done on the background and coding stuff, now I'm struggling to write the characters. I didn't think it would be this difficult.

About the ending, oh boy... I'm a bit lost. In my mind it's still a "future me" problem as I'm still trying to come up with some more handler ladies. I aiming for 10, more or less. But I know I have to write epilogues that take at least some of the picked options into account, so it would be like a varying or branching text for each of them. Sheesh. I know it can be done but writing is just as hard as coding the whole thing itself.

As soon as I get the fourth character ready I'll update the website.

1698197833290.png

Reactions: ItzSpc

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
About the ending, oh boy... I'm a bit lost. In my mind it's still a "future me" problem as I'm still trying to come up with some more handler ladies. I aiming for 10, more or less. But I know I have to write epilogues that take at least some of the picked options into account, so it would be like a varying or branching text for each of them. Sheesh. I know it can be done but writing is just as hard as coding the whole thing itself.

Hah ! I feel you, I code myself as well but not adult games or any games at all exactly for this reason lol
Even though I could come up with fun games, I can't be bothered writing the story and characters.

As for new handler, since we have the policewoman and nurse archetypes, what about the teacher archetype ? It kinda is a safe bet, being sexually involved with a teacher is a common fantasy. She could have additional options like, I don't know, being exposed to class for her lessons or things like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: richarddlopatin
Mar 29, 2023
I'm so glad you like it. And I'm working hard on it (quite literally sometimes). I'm redoing a bit of the background info before the landing (trimming almost everything), tuning the interrogation section, adding a new feature/variable that limits returns, redoing some of the UI, and, of course, finishing up the third lady and adding others.

I'm pretty much done on the background and coding stuff, now I'm struggling to write the characters. I didn't think it would be this difficult.

View attachment 3031848

Nice Trello!

IMHO, it's always best to have around 2 paths fully fleshed out to be a satisfying experience before adding more "width" to the game.

Mar 29, 2023

View attachment 3031848
Also, while you can ignore most of the rambling, check out the LINKS in this post for archetypes of real-life dommes:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bdsm-mal...e-bondage-torture-devices.30972/post-10181718

• Red Heart
Oct 25, 2017
Also, while you can ignore most of the rambling, check out the LINKS in this post for archetypes of real-life dommes:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bdsm-mal...e-bondage-torture-devices.30972/post-10181718
Incredible post. Thanks for sharing. Chastity has always been a personal fantasy thing but the part where they talk about "moments of clarity" actually resonated a lot with me because of a piece of fiction, believe it or not. I read and in chapter 6 or 7 it gets really dark. It actually destroyed me for a few days. I remember reading it and feeling so much stress flowing through my body. And I'm really grateful for stumbling upon it because, even if it's fictional, I feel like it still deepened my senses and awareness when it comes to these things.

Edit: Ok, that post was really good so I tried following up on that thread and it was a big mistake. it got real bad real fast. What a bunch of stupid pseudo-intellectual mfs, jesus christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: my_name_is_lurkers
Mar 29, 2023
Incredible post. Thanks for sharing. Chastity has always been a personal fantasy thing but the part where they talk about "moments of clarity" actually resonated a lot with me because of a piece of fiction, believe it or not. I read and in chapter 6 or 7 it gets really dark. It actually destroyed me for a few days. I remember reading it and feeling so much stress flowing through my body. And I'm really grateful for stumbling upon it because, even if it's fictional, I feel like it still deepened my senses and awareness when it comes to these things.

Edit: Ok, that post was really good so I tried following up on that thread and it was a big mistake. it got real bad real fast. What a bunch of stupid pseudo-intellectual mfs, jesus christ.
We're a fantasy forum here. So let's just ignore all the divisiveness and do what we find hot as a fantasy.

Nevertheless, the dark pseudo-intellectual takes can be interesting because they reveal hidden fears.
And hidden fears can be a powerful thing to trigger in fantasy to make it feel significant and engaging.

Oct 25, 2017
We're a fantasy forum here. So let's just ignore all the divisiveness and do what we find hot as a fantasy.

Nevertheless, the dark pseudo-intellectual takes can be interesting because they reveal hidden fears.
And hidden fears can be a powerful thing to trigger in fantasy to make it feel significant and engaging.
oh, absolutely. I completely understand where it comes from.

Reactions: my_name_is_lurkers

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
I just really fuckin wish there were games out there that catered more towards gay men. Seems like 99% of everything in the list is purely for dudes into femdom. And on top of that, at least a further 85-90% of these all involve sissification on top of femdom. Hell, even the rare few games that do have options for gay guys, the story still pretty much entirely revolves around women in power over the player character. I don't understand why it's so hard to ask for some chastity content that is better suited for gay men, seeing as how, from my personal experience, it's a VERY popular kink amongst homosexuals.

• Sad
Mar 29, 2023
I just really fuckin wish there were games out there that catered more towards gay men. Seems like 99% of everything in the list is purely for dudes into femdom. And on top of that, at least a further 85-90% of these all involve sissification on top of femdom. Hell, even the rare few games that do have options for gay guys, the story still pretty much entirely revolves around women in power over the player character. I don't understand why it's so hard to ask for some chastity content that is better suited for gay men, seeing as how, from my personal experience, it's a VERY popular kink amongst homosexuals.
On tfgames.site there are a lot of MM games, for example:

NameAuthorLast UpdateRatingLikesEngineTF Themes
TheRedArtist90002023-10-21XXX225HTMLGrow Invol Fem Masc Slow MC Corr SheM Vol Sissy
SilkSavanna2023-10-07XXX209Ren'PyInvol Fem Slow MC Other SheM Sissy
azulookami2023-10-01XXX64Ren'PyGrow Invol M2F Fem Masc MC Other Poss Shrink Corr Animal Vol Sissy
HardCoderX232023-08-09XXX32OtherM2F Fem Sissy
charon2023-08-01XXX60UnityInvol Fem Masc Slow SheM Vol Sissy
Carnile2023-05-02XXX592UnityInvol M2F Fem Slow MC Corr Vol Sissy
fuzzybucket2022-07-15X59HTMLInvol M2F Fem Slow Sissy
azulookami2021-01-04XXX96HTMLGrow Invol Fem Slow MC Other Shrink Animal Anthro Object Vol Sissy
Edna Schafer2020-12-14X1314RPG Maker VX AceSwap Invol M2F Slow MC Other Poss Shrink Myth Corr Animal Anthro Object Sissy
koolkapy692020-08-14XXX94HTMLInvol M2F Fem Slow MC Corr SheM Vol Sissy
MarquisDuTF2020-07-05XXX70HTMLGrow Invol Masc MC Myth Anthro Sissy
guyreprogrammed2019-09-14XXX909HTMLBE Fem Slow MC Vol Sissy
Malhavok2019-07-27XXX755HTMLBE Grow Invol Slow MC Bimbo Corr SheM Sissy
WhatYouNeed2019-05-14XXX144HTMLInvol MC Corr Robot Vol Sissy
gueteva2016-09-24XXX247HTMLBE Invol Fem Slow MC SheM Sissy

Reactions: sageforce
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes