EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover_F95(Main).png

Overview:
You take on the role of a young man who is living an ordinary life. He works at a retail store and spends most of his nights playing video games to escape his monotonous reality. Life did not bless him, nor was it fair to him, but that all changed the moment people around the globe start receiving mysterious game disks. And when two agents from the future show up, he suddenly becomes involved in matters and stakes that are much bigger than he could ever hope to imagine… but one thing is certain, it will be the greatest adventure of his life. Discover the secrets of time itself. Meet splendid women as you make way through your circumstances and make the best of choices given to you. As those choices will alter the flow of time…

This is a story driven sci-fi adventure novel. The events of which will take place both in present time and the near future. There will be more sexual content in the game, however, it is not the primary focus of the game.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-20
Release Date: 2023-10-11
Developer: mr.moonmi - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Italian Translation* - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs 1 - Fan Sigs 2 -
Gallery

DatGuy20 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ch1_sc6_03.jpg ch1_sc3_06.jpg ch1_sc5_05.jpg ch1_sc11_20.jpg ch1_sc12_08-2.jpg ch1_sc11_66.jpg ch1_sc4_02.jpg ch1_sc11_61.jpg ch1_sc11_08.jpg ch1_sc7_08.jpg ch1_sc13_16.jpg ch1_sc15_50.jpg ch1_sc16_71.jpg ch1_sc17_10.jpg ch1_sc17_50.jpg ch1_sc20_15.jpg ch1_sc21_46.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Hello everyone. I really hope you’ll enjoy the game.
I’ve put so much effort to bring this to the world. Almost a year of work. And there’s a lot to be done. So your support is very appreciated. You can help even by liking or reviewing the game. Every support matters.
Thank you.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
damn haven't even downloaded it yet and I already know what girl I want to romance if its an option the purple haired girl in the 2nd picture.

Reactions: coolcool2500
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes