Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry..I'm really interested in this game, but I'm probably missing something. I read "next update is gonna be one big scene", and the last release was early October 2023. Correct?

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Sorry..I'm really interested in this game, but I'm probably missing something. I read "next update is gonna be one big scene", and the last release was early October 2023. Correct?
You're not wrong.
From Dev update #112 (Feb): "We currently have around 203 renders and 16 animations."
From the most recent Dev update #119 (April 1st): "we're somewhere near 390 renders and 29 animations."
It's going to be a while before an update does come out.

Development update #119

I planned to post this yesterday right after , but was very tired so I am posting it today.
Hope you had or having a great easter weekend if you celebrate it. Not sure if it's over or still ongoing in your countries.
Another lewd scene is finished and I finally got back to work on the main scenes this week. Did a bit of everything. Posing, writing, coding. Made good progress on each side. Tho posing them takes more time as there are a lot of characters in it. Even if it's some subtle character movements, expressions, angle changes. I have to keep in mind how their conversation changes and adjust props and environment to it, keep the background in mind and change it from time to time, adjust lighting etc. In short, a lot of things have to be kept in mind and adjusted with each render. Not to mention VRAM shortages sometimes. But we're moving forward. At the fastest pace possible. As for the numbers, we're somewhere near 390 renders and 29 animations.
This update is basically one big scene. But I'm still not sure how I want it to be played. Now when about 50% of it is done I'm leaning towards a more linear approach with light free-roam events. Kind of how it was done with the gym event. Will see. In any case, I'm sure you will love it. As for the approximate release dates, still hard to tell. But I hope I'll be able to finish it next month. The biggest lewd scenes are finished, main scene is about 50% done. But I still have a lot of smaller but not less important scenes left. And I have yet to spend a lot of time replacing all my music. I'm delaying this moment as long as I can coz I'm sure the music will be much worse and it just saddens me:(
Anyway, plans for next week are posing, writing, coding. I might finally spare some time on postwork as all my renders are raw. As well as animations. For now, it's only hundreds of uncooked rendered frames.
As always, guys. Thank you for your support. Have a nice week and take care.
mr.moonmi

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Scene suggestion for the path where the MC is submissive to Octavia:
-the MC is on his back on a bed or better, on the floor, with his legs spread
-Octavia has her heel pressing on his prostate and her foot arch is pressing on his balls
-she presses and the releases a few times, harder and harder while demeaning the MC
-after a while she presses really hard on both the MC's prostate and his balls and forces him to ejaculate.

This scene is meant to be exaggerated and comical in nature: the player is supposed to laugh at the MC's predicament.
Many people don't like the MC to be submissive to Octavia, and I'm one of them.
But if the submission is over the top and funny then I'm all for it.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You're not wrong.
From Dev update #112 (Feb): "We currently have around 203 renders and 16 animations."
From the most recent Dev update #119 (April 1st): "we're somewhere near 390 renders and 29 animations."
It's going to be a while before an update does come out.
Damn, too bad. I really liked the game and themes but a development this slow just makes me lose interest.

Thank you anyway.

Reactions: wiwem71072
Sep 23, 2023
How to Fix the Future [v0.3.1]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
There's a bug with Olga's sex scene. No matter the choices you make, nothing happens and she doesn't accept your advances in the ship. I tried all possible outcomes and nothing. I know that's a bug from the compressed version because I tried making the exact same choices I did before in my other saves (normal version) and no luck.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
After the dinner with Octavia, if I select "I'd better go," I get an error in the relationship statistics when I check them. If I choose "Keep quiet and stay, " which is not what I am going with (only did for the purpose of testing), then no error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1827, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1827, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1829, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1829, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 176, in points_update
File "game/choises&points.rpy", line 295, in octavia_score
NameError: name 'sotr' is not defined

My relationship stats for Octavia prior to this choice were: Score 1, Lust 0.

Feb 25, 2022
Do you know How to Fix the Future?
Patreon post image-1.png

Hey everyone. We have a message from a fellow AVN developer :)

How to Fix the Future takes you on a new and unique journey filled with a lot of mystery and fun. This is a sci-fi, time-travel-themed game. Make your way through your circumstances, meet splendid women. Become a better version of yourself and make the best of choices given to you. As those choices can alter the flow of time…

This game is more than just about sex. It’s about love and friendship. About power and fortitude.

Patreon post image.jpg Patreon post image-1.jpg

The events of How to Fix the Future will take place both in the present time and the near future. There are a lot of love interests already and plenty of fetishes. All specific ones are avoidable. High-quality renders and animations, thoroughly selected music that creates a great atmosphere, and characters that have their own stories.

Patreon post image-2.jpg Patreon post image-3.jpg
The game has a free demo version and is available on all desktop platforms and Android. You can download it here.

The latest version of the game (v0.3.1 is approximately 10 hours of gameplay) includes:
• 4565 Full-HD renders.
• 115 Full-HD animations.
• 3 cinematics.
• 83 music tracks.
• 96 sound effects.
• 17 lewd scenes.
• A lot of fetishes. All of them are optional. You form your preferences by yourself.
• Unlockable special renders. To unlock all of them, try playing different paths.
• Scene replay gallery for all lewd scenes and special renders gallery.
• Different paths and branches for both story and love interests.
• Many small, non-important choices that make your playthrough more fun and interesting.
• A lot of comedy, drama and sci-fi.
Patreon post image-4.jpg
Visit mr.moonmi’s patreon to learn more about How to Fix the Future! All supporters receive benefits and rewards. I promise, this game will not leave you indifferent.

Patreon post image-5.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.jpg
All right, another monthly public dev update.

I know how many of you can't wait to go clubbing with these girls, but you'll have to wait a little bit more. In my previous updates, I let my patrons know that development takes longer than I hoped. Due to lots of factors. But mostly coz of fkn terrorists and adding more content to this update. I decided to add two more small lewd scenes, a couple of branch scenes, plus I haven't even finished working on planned art for the main story scenes. I'm trying to diversify the content, pay attention to each character and make this event fun and interesting for everyone.

Code-wise, I've done the most of it already. I have some gaps here and there, some scenes without dialogues even. But I'll catch up on these while my PC is rendering. I bought a powerful UPS with extra battery plus a power generator to be able to work nonstop. Although it really makes the development much more expensive. So as always, thank you. I appreciate your support and understanding.

Music-wise, I picked a few pretty good tracks for this update and to replace some of the older tracks, but still haven't finished. Licensing may also take some time so I'll try to finish this asap. Luckily I can do this from my laptop.

As for the numbers, it's getting hard to count. There are a lot of renders that I combine in post. But we're somewhere near 711 static renders and 40 animations.

My main goal is to finish all art first, then the remaining dialogues and code. I won't give any estimations or dates. Let's just hope I'll finish everything this month. As soon as I have solid confidence that it's ready, I'll let you know. Probably when we start beta-testing and proofreading. This update getting bigger and bigger each day, I already had a few brief playthroughs of finished scenes and I'm happy with how it looks and plays. I really hope you will love it when it's released.

Also, since it's Pride Month, I couldn't miss the opportunity to celebrate it with a quick Daisy render. So here you go:

Patreon post image-4.png

Happy Pride! Please remember that it's about love, respect, equality and human rights. You can download this render in the attachments.

All right, I'll get back to it. Lots of work to do...

Thank you, have a nice week and take care.

Love,

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
missing tag lesbian ...........................
I somehow didn’t notice it before, but I see that in many projects content and, accordingly, notes about various special moments disappear. It seems that paid platforms like Steam, probably under external pressure, are concerned about morality and force game developers to make more vanilla content, remove everything that goes beyond the standard, boring sex life. Sad.

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translation (PC + Android) -

Перевод на русский язык (ПК + Андроид) -

screenshot0004.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG and Hadgar
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes