damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
It's pretty much the site's facepalm now. I use the eyes instead.
i'm pretty sure he is a facepalm / angry face troll he gives me random ones for no reason all the time for months till I ignored him
I have figured it could be a replacement for the facepalm (very strange idea to remove it...).
I was just curious about what I have written that could lead to a angry/facepalm emoji.
If it's a troll i supposed I won't get any satisfying response.
What a shame, I love a good debate. :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have figured it could be a replacement for the facepalm (very strange idea to remove it...).
I was just curious about what I have written that could lead to a angry/facepalm emoji.
Nah. holaje12 isn't a troll, he's just expressin his distaste for lesbian things. I don't like it either, but I'm not goin to facepalm anyone over it.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Quick way to show disagreement when I dont deem a discussion worthwhile. And I disagree about the debate thing as well, never really had a good one here, it is a waste of time 90% of the times and the other it gets wiped for being off-topic. I do sometimes wonder how people get so worked up about emojis, but I dont really care to find out.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
In next update should have option to remove Daisy dick and change to vagina in operation.
While I admit I'm not into Daisy cause of her having a dick. I do like the character she seems to have a decent story because of that aspect. I think doing something like that not only would feel random as hell but probably ruin her character story if the dev wanted to do something like that at least right now. I think her character's story needs more time to cook before something like that happens if the dev even wants to go that route and make it optional. Otherwise it would feel random and too forced because of what players want and not what the devs want. At the end of the day it's his story and game I don't think any dev should change a game or story based what the player base wants unless it something of value to the story or character development , or something the dev overlooked and the dev agrees with it , otherwise it stops being his game and original vision.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Why?
If you don't want a pre-op transwoman, you have many other girls with vagina available in the game.
You can even choose to avoid her quite quickly.
in fairness he did say 'option'. she's a sweet character thus far, i'm sure more would enter her path if that were the case.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
More who? A bunch of pirates wanting the developer to literally double the number of renders for any scene featuring a character simply because they can't hide/keep their bigotry in check? How is that fair?

No sane developer would ever do something like that. In my experience here, trying to appease people too much never ends well for games.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
More who? A bunch of pirates wanting the developer to literally double the number of renders for any scene featuring a character simply because they can't hide/keep their bigotry in check? How is that fair?

No sane developer would ever do something like that. In my experience here, trying to appease people too much never ends well for games.
There is at least one insane dev that offers a choice for it. ;):ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

not saying he should make it optional I don't care. but wouldn't this only apply to lewd / nude scenes otherwise I cant see why it would double the number of renders expect for those scenes, since it's not like it's visible all the time

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Ugh, just why have devs started to get a fetish for irredeemable railroad femdom bullshit characters?
Why make a VN with choices when you can't avoid shit characters like that? What in the FUCK is the point?

Dude apparently got chosen by some alien artifact, no one knows anything but everyone can tell it isn't a fucking coincidence while humanity is on the brink of destruction, and head colossal cunt Karen just decides "YOU WILL RESPECT ME" when the MC got kidnapped from anyone and everyone he holds dear? Are you fucking joking me? MC has absolutely ZERO reason to respect or trust anyone when he's thrust into that situation and she just fucking railroads it? Sorry, the dev fucking railroads it?

I've gone from never having deleted a game out of frustration to having deleted three games in a weekend thus far, all due to the exact SAME fucking thing, which is unavoidable and irredeemably stupid "femdom" characters. The codeword here being 'stupid', atleast it would be marginally more interesting if they had a brain or realized the situation but no, absolutely not, it's just instant full Karen mode with punishments and "discipline".

God just fuck off with this trend already, please.
I find it fun to talk back at the leader and make her even more angry not alot of games let you do that. I'm just glad all of her sex scenes are avoidable cause yeah I hate her but fun talking back at her. Tho I do disagree about making characters that are involved in the main story avoidable cause that would make alot of games feel off or weird if they started to do that more often, at least for parts with plot. Different story if they were a side character or had no involvement in the plot.

Last edited:

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I find it fun to talk back at the leader and make her even more angry not alot of games let you do that. I'm just glad all of her sex scenes are avoidable cause yeah I hate her but fun talking back at her. Tho I do disagree about making characters that are involved in the main story avoidable cause that would make alot of games feel off or weird if they started to do that more often. Different story if they were a side character or had no involvement in the plot.
Make her avoidable by giving a large prompt before you meet her going "ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL SHIT YES/NO" and just have her as a random background NPC, i.e she gives exposition and drive narrative plot but absolutely nothing else.

It just boggles my mind that the character is even written in that way.

Just ponder that you're in her shoes, you've been a part of near annihilation of humanity, piled bodies of friends and family to the skies and the population has dropped to a mere 5 million.
After this, you vowed to save what's remaining of Earth. You've made tough choices and by some absolute miracle you've come across alien artifacts that are impossibly advanced, enabling you to travel through time itself. You send some agents, and they arrive at a young man that is now brought before you.

This is it, clearly this cannot be a coincidence, you have someone that is a key piece in things (as the narrative even points out) and you need him to help. He is understandably reluctant, having been wrenched from his timeline and his loved ones.

These are your options;
A - You try to reason and bargain with him, saying that if he helps you then you will do what you can to send him back to his timeline at the exact point you took him. All is well that ends well and he will be rewarded.

B - You try to reason with his humanity, explaining that you need him or atleast need to find out where he fits in the grand scheme of saving humanity, noting that he is your only hope.

C - You throw a massive fit at him, telling him that you're going to lock him up and not let him go and yelling at him that you're going to discipline him because you are to be respected.

It fucking ASTOUNDS me that in a very narrative heavy game (seemingly), the devs fucking answer was C. No living human would be STUPID enough to do what she does when the stakes are so high, but here we fucking are. It doesn't even make sense from a character standpoint as if she supposedly wants to save humanity, that she acts like a fucking tyrannical cunt when their best chance suddenly appears.

God I am tilted, not even going to lie.

EDIT- I agree with you, my rant wasn't aimed at you, just venting at how dumb that character is written.

Reactions: Majindevil

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Ugh, just why have devs started to get a fetish for irredeemable railroad femdom bullshit characters?
Why make a VN with choices when you can't avoid shit characters like that? What in the FUCK is the point?

Dude apparently got chosen by some alien artifact, no one knows anything but everyone can tell it isn't a fucking coincidence while humanity is on the brink of destruction, and head colossal cunt Karen just decides "YOU WILL RESPECT ME" when the MC got kidnapped from anyone and everyone he holds dear? Are you fucking joking me? MC has absolutely ZERO reason to respect or trust anyone when he's thrust into that situation and she just fucking railroads it? Sorry, the dev fucking railroads it?

I've gone from never having deleted a game out of frustration to having deleted three games in a weekend thus far, all due to the exact SAME fucking thing, which is unavoidable and irredeemably stupid "femdom" characters. The codeword here being 'stupid', atleast it would be marginally more interesting if they had a brain or realized the situation but no, absolutely not, it's just instant full Karen mode with punishments and "discipline".

all you have to do is refuse her like 3 times and she'll become sub.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
all you have to do is refuse her like 3 times and she'll become sub.
The fact that you have to refuse her 3 times and sit through a colossal Karen tirade when she's supposedly intelligent is bad enough as it is.
Her introduction completely undermines her believability as a character capable of leading people at all if she can't understand a situation at all.

It just sinks the entire fucking premise of the narrative solely by how she's written, that's how irredeemably bad it is. If the first introduction to a game, within the first 20 minutes, introduces a character that's logically ass-backwards and forces your arm without being able to avoid the character, that is not a good introduction at all.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
While I admit I'm not into Daisy cause of her having a dick. I do like the character she seems to have a decent story because of that aspect. I think doing something like that not only would feel random as hell but probably ruin her character story if the dev wanted to do something like that at least right now. I think her character's story needs more time to cook before something like that happens if the dev even wants to go that route and make it optional. Otherwise it would feel random and too forced because of what players want and not what the devs want. At the end of the day it's his story and game I don't think any dev should change a game or story based what the player base wants unless it something of value to the story or character development , or something the dev overlooked and the dev agrees with it , otherwise it stops being his game and original vision.
I agree with you that Daisy is a nice and lovable character. However, a lot of players avoid her because she's trans... We don't know where her story will lead, so it's risky to have a romantic relationship with her... However, we know for sure that her biggest desire is to be a full-fledged woman... So if you do romance a player wants with him, I think with the development of their relationship there may be a moment when they can decide whether to have surgery or not... And then here it is an optional decision that suits every player...
But of course, this is only possible if DEV thinks so too and does not shy away from this possibility... If Daisy's fate is to remain trans forever, that must be accepted, and those who don't like it will keep walking...

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

No booty today, sorry.
This week I focused on a new lewd scene. And it's something completely new, you'll love it. I'd say it would reveal a whole new side of one of the girls. I'm only about 30% done with it so it will be my main focus the whole next week as well.
As always, working on animations is hard for me. Spent the whole Friday working on a 4-second animation, meh... But it turned out pretty good. I'm currently somewhere near 308 renders and 18 animations. I estimate approximately 7-10 more new animations for this scene so next week I'll focus on that in particular. Static renders are secondary. I just hope there won't be many issues with them as then it could take the whole day to complete. I also will try to write new dialogues when I have time coz I've rendered almost all the written scenes.
A in case you missed it.
New special renders & wallpaper polls coming next week.
Oh, and happy springtime! Finally the winter is over.
Thank you for your support, have a nice week and take care.
mr.moonmi

aus_explorer

Dec 5, 2023

Skill issue.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes