EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ugh. First lewd peek scene is a guy with tits... Then we are pushed on Dom-Sub-Dom-Sub... Like wtf? I'm out.
Strong suggestion. Have all these fetishes as a check in the beginning and don't waste our time.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Ugh. First lewd peek scene is a guy with tits... Then we are pushed on Dom-Sub-Dom-Sub... Like wtf? I'm out.
Strong suggestion. Have all these fetishes as a check in the beginning and don't waste our time.
so one scene ruin the game for you like your not force to se it you can just keep going

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
so one scene ruin the game for you like your not force to se it you can just keep going
Nope as i wrote, after that it's all dom/sub crap that i have 0 interest in as well.
I work my ass off during the week. When i get home and wanna chill with a VN or watch a movie or whatever i dont like to waste my time on stuff i have 0 interests in. That's why i suggested a check at the beginning.
If there had been one it would have helped me say nope I'm out before wasting time.
Is the game good otherwise, how should i know? Pushing it into my face leaves me uninterested to find out.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
you can avoid all of that easily. I did only one I was surprised with was the peek. Especially the femdom stuff that is easily avoidable if you pay attention to the dialogue and put her in her place and talk back to her and dont put up with her shit.

Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Nope as i wrote, after that it's all dom/sub crap that i have 0 interest in as well.
I work my ass off during the week. When i get home and wanna chill with a VN or watch a movie or whatever i dont like to waste my time on stuff i have 0 interests in. That's why i suggested a check at the beginning.
If there had been one it would have helped me say nope I'm out before wasting time.
Is the game good otherwise, how should i know? Pushing it into my face leaves me uninterested to find out.
you know there is something called tags?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
you know there is something called tags?
Yes I'm fully aware m8. Normally games that have the tags don't push it in your face like this though and if it's avoidable it's far less push-push-push. Usually u get a simple question like "Do you want to see Dom/Sub scenes" "Yes/No" and that's it. This game kept pushing and then i lose interest. Simple as that.
Not gonna respond anymore to you though as you are set in ur ways with no interests in an actual discussion. Bye.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
you can avoid all of that easily. I did only one I was surprised with was the peek. Especially the femdom stuff that is easily avoidable if you pay attention to the dialogue and put her in her place and talk back to her and dont put up with her shit.
Thanks m8. Maybe I'll check it out later then. Not into that stuff and the dev most surely did not win me over with the way it was set up.

mrhable

Dec 9, 2018
First day with this VN I've ended up hitting the bed at around 5AM, although that was the last thing I needed.
Engrossing from the start, no slowburn. Story delivery and worldbuilding are SOLID. Visually great, characters are top, choices given.
Second day with this VN I've fininshed it.
And that's the problem currently. Not much yet. Story is too good to be cut short soo soon and just as we're getting to good things. And right before the party? Painful.

Also I hope we're not getting straight cucked with Chloe/Cathy. Should be an opportunity to either go full three-way or solve it with picking one.

Anyway, great stuff. Fingers crossed dev is not gonna die somewhere along the way, because they are cooking something beautiful here. Massive potential, in my opinion.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I just hope the player choices continue I dont want Chloe anywhere near Cathy or any other LI. I have nothing against Chloe and I would take the choice with her 1 on 1 but not with her as a lesbian looking to get into the pants of mc's girls. I just dont want another situation like Octavia and liu or I will have to go back and avoid both of them.

Dealing with Octavia is actually pretty satisfying, it just sucks that so much of the content revolves around her scenes but its great to piss her off and not bow to her like the rest of the world. I applaud the dev for that I would not play the VN at all if it was just sub or dom path as it is a big part of the story. Maybe one day we can get a Liu path without Octavia's interference and mc can rescue her from Octavia and show her she can have a good time without being humiliated and treated like a piece of shit, stealing her away would be the gravy on top or the icing on the cake.

Reactions: mrhable

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Thanks m8. Maybe I'll check it out later then. Not into that stuff and the dev most surely did not win me over with the way it was set up.
Got home from work and gave it a go. Not too bad once you get through the Dom-Sub crap.
Now I'm wondering about a few things though.
Is BJ gonna be healed/fixed (Cybergenic)?
Is Chloe Lesbian or Bi?
Are we gonna see Ellie again or is she just part of the prologue?
Is Riley part of some sort of opposition?

I'm to tired to go through all of the thread but any info?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Got home from work and gave it a go. Not too bad once you get through the Dom-Sub crap.
Now I'm wondering about a few things though.
Is BJ gonna be healed/fixed (Cybergenic)?
Is Chloe Lesbian or Bi?
Are we gonna see Ellie again or is she just part of the prologue?
Is Riley part of some sort of opposition?

I'm to tired to go through all of the thread but any info?
Honestly don't got a answer to those just guesses but I do think Chloe is Bi.
As far as Riley goes she is clearly apart of something but i got the hunch it isn't bad either. I'm thinking it's more or less a group that is trying to create a better life for the rest of the people but not get rid of the government / leadership either unless there is just something I forgot been awhile since ive played.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Honestly don't got a answer to those just guesses but I do think Chloe is Bi.
Yes, I'ma also pretty sure she is Bi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But, I wonder if her attraction to women is not something new.
She doesn't seem to fully acknowledge it yet.
Maybe Cathy is the first girl to make her feel that way?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
It's pretty much the site's facepalm now. I use the eyes instead.
i'm pretty sure he is a facepalm / angry face troll he gives me random ones for no reason all the time for months till I ignored him
I have figured it could be a replacement for the facepalm (very strange idea to remove it...).
I was just curious about what I have written that could lead to a angry/facepalm emoji.
If it's a troll i supposed I won't get any satisfying response.
What a shame, I love a good debate. :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have figured it could be a replacement for the facepalm (very strange idea to remove it...).
I was just curious about what I have written that could lead to a angry/facepalm emoji.
If it's a troll i supposed I won't get any satisfying response.
What a shame, I love a good debate. :)
Nah. holaje12 isn't a troll, he's just expressin his distaste for lesbian things. I don't like it either, but I'm not goin to facepalm anyone over it.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes