Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
oh i absolutely dropped it, i have to believe the setting and actions of the characters and at least some of the reasoning behind it to actually enjoy a game. i can sometimes suspend my disbelief for a game that has other good qualities, but not when it's actively trying to piss me off AND is unbelievable. then it just leaves me with a migraine.

also, considering most games on this site have a viciously terrible humor streak in them, i didn't really get the feeling that this game was meant to be taken as an unserious comedically-centric title, at least not from the first couple chapters and the OP.
I personally thought it was in the middle of being serious and not at the same time, which also is not for everyone. Your reasons for dropping it is fair I'm probably a bit too easy to please and find enjoyment when it comes to games. Even the smallest things I can sometimes find fun and enjoyable in AVN. Hell sometimes I can like a AVN that is considered bad or just okay alot just because I like a few LI alot. It takes alot for me drop something or not like something especially in the world of AVN's.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I played the game as far as possible and till now none of the LIs does NTR to you (could be possible, if you are chasing that option, but I didn't, so it didn't happen to me. ;-) ).
The big boss uses a female slave while getting served by you in the femdom route. That's all I can think of.

Reactions: Games&Games

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
I never really comment on stuff in here but I like to do for this one it's basically the last scenes for Octavia and maybe some other stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again this was all just my opinion and things that would have made the scenes more attractive for me overall I like the game and wish dev the best.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, everyone.
I realized that I had never done a poll on this topic. It is also useful to have such polls from time to time, as preferences may change over time.
I'd like to know what lewd scenes you're most looking forward to. It doesn't necessarily mean that those girls who get the most votes will get this scene in the next update. It's more for me to understand the expectations of the majority. I understand that a few characters here almost haven't screen time. But I will still add them. They will appear again later.
You can choose multiple options.
For those who have already forgotten what they look like and what their names are :D

Thank you.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, everyone.
I summarized the results of the preferences poll. The question was, "What lewd scenes you're most looking forward to?. "I counted both Patreon and Discord votes. Basically, that's the ratio and numbers I expected. Thank you to all who voted. I'll keep this in mind while working on future updates.

*girl name; amount of votes, percentage
I'm not sure if it's readable... I'll add this chart in the attachments below if you'd like to zoom in.

Now to other news.
I decided to upgrade my hardware after all. That's my main tool and it should be good. I've been dealing with constant viewport lags during posing, especially with heavy scenes and long load times. I've been annoyed by this for a while. That all affected the development and its progress. So last weekend I ordered it and spent a few days this week installing and customizing it. I decided to go with the Ryzen 9 7950x. And of course, it required the replacement of the motherboard and RAM. The upgrade ended up being quite expensive. But again, that's important. And of course, all of that thanks to you, guys. I keep upgrading my hardware and improving my workflow for better, faster and more quality updates. It couldn't have been possible without you. Thank you. Now I have a pretty decent and charged PC that can handle very heavy scenes I'm working on now.
Now as for the development side of the news, since I was busy with side stuff this week, the progress isn't that noticeable. But still, I managed to pose and render one of the Daisy branch scenes. The current numbers are 59 renders and 1 animation. I also have been working on reorganizing my planning and outline structure as it's a complete mess and when it comes to actually planning scenes and branches it just breaks my brain and I feel frustrated. That's something I keep doing almost each development cycle and still haven't found the right way to do it... This is where my lack of experience and "professional loneliness" shows:D
I also need to start working harder on the writing side. I have very few dialogues written and that's actually starting to bother me. I'll do my best next week. As well, will focus on continuing posing. Luckily, with new hardware, I can really see and feel the difference. It's much easier and even nicer to work now.
I haven't forgotten about xmas naughty renders for all my patrons, guys :) I'll work on them next week. It may take a couple of days.
Also, don't forget to vote on this month's and . The theme this month is "cozy winter day". I have a lot of plans next week. Maybe even too much... I hope I'll make it. I want to finish all of that by Xmas. Coz obviously I'll be busy with family stuff on Holidays.
And that's what I wish you, guys. Have a great time over the Holidays with your loved ones.
All right, I'll get back to you a couple of times next week. Have a nice week and take care.
Oh! If you're a patron, I posted a sneak peek with boobies on yesterday :p Check the agent's channel.
mr.moonmi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Hey, everyone.
I summarized the results of the preferences poll. The question was, "What lewd scenes you're most looking forward to?. "I counted both Patreon and Discord votes. Basically, that's the ratio and numbers I expected. Thank you to all who voted. I'll keep this in mind while working on future updates.

*girl name; amount of votes, percentage
I'm not sure if it's readable... I'll add this chart in the attachments below if you'd like to zoom in.

Now to other news.
I decided to upgrade my hardware after all. That's my main tool and it should be good. I've been dealing with constant viewport lags during posing, especially with heavy scenes and long load times. I've been annoyed by this for a while. That all affected the development and its progress. So last weekend I ordered it and spent a few days this week installing and customizing it. I decided to go with the Ryzen 9 7950x. And of course, it required the replacement of the motherboard and RAM. The upgrade ended up being quite expensive. But again, that's important. And of course, all of that thanks to you, guys. I keep upgrading my hardware and improving my workflow for better, faster and more quality updates. It couldn't have been possible without you. Thank you. Now I have a pretty decent and charged PC that can handle very heavy scenes I'm working on now.
Now as for the development side of the news, since I was busy with side stuff this week, the progress isn't that noticeable. But still, I managed to pose and render one of the Daisy branch scenes. The current numbers are 59 renders and 1 animation. I also have been working on reorganizing my planning and outline structure as it's a complete mess and when it comes to actually planning scenes and branches it just breaks my brain and I feel frustrated. That's something I keep doing almost each development cycle and still haven't found the right way to do it... This is where my lack of experience and "professional loneliness" shows:D
I also need to start working harder on the writing side. I have very few dialogues written and that's actually starting to bother me. I'll do my best next week. As well, will focus on continuing posing. Luckily, with new hardware, I can really see and feel the difference. It's much easier and even nicer to work now.
I haven't forgotten about xmas naughty renders for all my patrons, guys :) I'll work on them next week. It may take a couple of days.
Also, don't forget to vote on this month's and . The theme this month is "cozy winter day". I have a lot of plans next week. Maybe even too much... I hope I'll make it. I want to finish all of that by Xmas. Coz obviously I'll be busy with family stuff on Holidays.
And that's what I wish you, guys. Have a great time over the Holidays with your loved ones.
All right, I'll get back to you a couple of times next week. Have a nice week and take care.
Oh! If you're a patron, I posted a sneak peek with boobies on yesterday :p Check the agent's channel.
mr.moonmi

Unfortunately, the poll choices were poorly worded. I think Octavia (sub path) would have been higher, since my guess is that many people voted for Octavia (dom path) thinking that choice was Octavia dominating the player, rather than the maledom path. Hopefully the dev takes that into consideration. Octavia's femdom path is easily the best part of the game and really well done.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Unfortunately, the poll choices were poorly worded. I think Octavia (sub path) would have been higher, since my guess is that many people voted for Octavia (dom path) thinking that choice was Octavia dominating the player, rather than the maledom path. Hopefully the dev takes that into consideration. Octavia's femdom path is easily the best part of the game and really well done.
not sure about your conclusion (sub+dom=211 votes and daisy=219), but I had difficulties too, with understanding who is the dominating one in the dom path.
Better wording would be really helpful.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol you guys make me wonder if I should of tired the Octavia stuff. I kinda of hated her so I skipped her content and had more fun rebelling against her and talking smack back lol.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
lol you guys make me wonder if I should of tired the Octavia stuff. I kinda of hated her so I skipped her content and had more fun rebelling against her and talking smack back lol.
same here even if you go the maledom path she ends up enjoying it anyway. rejecting her hurts her ego more.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
not sure about your conclusion (sub+dom=211 votes and daisy=219), but I had difficulties too, with understanding who is the dominating one in the dom path.
Better wording would be really helpful.
Sorry if I was unclear, I meant I think it would have been higher than the result has it. Clearly, Daisy was the top pick.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
This, especially some of the heroines, reminds me a lot of City of Broken Dreamers and A.O.A Academy

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had to deny Daisy but no fucking way was I going down the path with her and the story about that damn book. No way in hell. Second have a damn futa in that future world makes absolutely no fucking sense as the world is dying and they have enough money to do surgery for that? But than they can't do surgery for legs for BJ? They can't allow medicine for asthma to be made by anyone but the corporation? The story of a futa in this type of world is just so fucking out of place it removes a lot of immersion of the story when it comes to Daisy.

Futa would ONLY fit in this world if they were not so damn behind in technology that they could treat the people at least with medicine and do surgery!

Problems with story is that Daisy makes absolutely no damn sense. The world is worst off than it is now!

1. Asthma not cured
2. Most sickness not cured
3. Surgery not affordable
4. People totally oppressed thrown outside the wall to die
5. Except for the portal NOTHING APPEARS FUTURISTIC i
6. Polis looks like any other damn military installation (nothing futuristic)

Seriously it's like a horror story and if I was the MC I would of killed myself before helping such a depressed world to survive. How horrible it is... it does not deserve to survive it's just a country like China in the future with no freedom or food. Even the moon and mars is fucking as bad they refuse to take mothers and children out of that horrible place.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes