Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
This, especially some of the heroines, reminds me a lot of City of Broken Dreamers and A.O.A Academy

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had to deny Daisy but no fucking way was I going down the path with her and the story about that damn book. No way in hell. Second have a damn futa in that future world makes absolutely no fucking sense as the world is dying and they have enough money to do surgery for that? But than they can't do surgery for legs for BJ? They can't allow medicine for asthma to be made by anyone but the corporation? The story of a futa in this type of world is just so fucking out of place it removes a lot of immersion of the story when it comes to Daisy.

Futa would ONLY fit in this world if they were not so damn behind in technology that they could treat the people at least with medicine and do surgery!

Problems with story is that Daisy makes absolutely no damn sense. The world is worst off than it is now!

1. Asthma not cured
2. Most sickness not cured
3. Surgery not affordable
4. People totally oppressed thrown outside the wall to die
5. Except for the portal NOTHING APPEARS FUTURISTIC i
6. Polis looks like any other damn military installation (nothing futuristic)

Seriously it's like a horror story and if I was the MC I would of killed myself before helping such a depressed world to survive. How horrible it is... it does not deserve to survive it's just a country like China in the future with no freedom or food. Even the moon and mars is fucking as bad they refuse to take mothers and children out of that horrible place.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I had to deny Daisy but no fucking way was I going down the path with her and the story about that damn book. No way in hell. Second have a damn futa in that future world makes absolutely no fucking sense as the world is dying and they have enough money to do surgery for that? But than they can't do surgery for legs for BJ? They can't allow medicine for asthma to be made by anyone but the corporation? The story of a futa in this type of world is just so fucking out of place it removes a lot of immersion of the story when it comes to Daisy.

Futa would ONLY fit in this world if they were not so damn behind in technology that they could treat the people at least with medicine and do surgery!

Problems with story is that Daisy makes absolutely no damn sense. The world is worst off than it is now!

1. Asthma not cured
2. Most sickness not cured
3. Surgery not affordable
4. People totally oppressed thrown outside the wall to die
5. Except for the portal NOTHING APPEARS FUTURISTIC i
6. Polis looks like any other damn military installation (nothing futuristic)

Seriously it's like a horror story and if I was the MC I would of killed myself before helping such a depressed world to survive. How horrible it is... it does not deserve to survive it's just a country like China in the future with no freedom or food. Even the moon and mars is fucking as bad they refuse to take mothers and children out of that horrible place.
Every one is entitled to their opinion.
And I wouldn't argue your's but for one teeny weeny little thing.
As far as I can tell now I could be wrong it's been known but in this case I doubt it.
The MC is not there to actually help them survive as they are now.

Which seems to be the assumption you are alluding to.

Its supossed to be a story about him preventing that particular future from happening.
The whole thing is for the MC to stop what ever caused the depressed world as you put it.
His job is to actually rewrite history and to change that future.

To alter his and by that their entire timeline to hopefully a much better out come.
Not to aid in their continued misery and survival in the shit storm they are currently living in.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Every one is entitled to their opinion.
And I wouldn't argue your's but for one teeny weeny little thing.
As far as I can tell now I could be wrong it's been known but in this case I doubt it.
The MC is not there to actually there to help them survive as they are now.

Which seems to be the assumption you are alluding to.

Its supossed to be a story about him preventing that particular future from happening.
The whole thing is for the MC to stop what ever caused the depressed world as you put it.
His job is to actually rewrite history and to change that future.

To alter his and by that their entire timeline to hopefully a much better out come.
Not to aid in their continued misery and survival in the shit storm they are currently living in.

Just sayin.
The point is they can do Futa surgery but not surgery or medication to heal people? That is contradictory and any editor would of said that is contradictory. They either have eliminated some basic illness like asthma and would have basic substitute parts like arms and legs as even now in this age we are very close.

So futa does not fit with the rest of technology of the era so it just does not feel like anything is in the future. So to fit to have surgery for someone to be futa than the very basic arm and leg would definitely been created and cures for asthma would not be a constant medicine. It's future with advanced surgery but we have handicapped people still using wheel chair. IT DOES NOT FIT THE NARRATIVE.

Plots need to stay consistent this is like the crap you see in movies actress wearing a ring but next scene the ring does not match. Movie have people to do nothing but look for any inconsistency's in a movie to keep it immersive and believable.

The one that is born that starts the world to it's end is born 2 years later in the story 2021 so born in 2023 and he would of had to reach of an age to get an education and than gain power so it would of been at least 20-25 years so the technology would of been advanced by at least the year 2028. They also developed far enough to travel and build stations on the moon and mars and survive as new countries. So to keep to the story and timeline BJ should be equipped with artificial legs.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The point is they can do Futa surgery but not surgery or medication to heal people? That is contradictory and any editor would of said that is contradictory. They either have eliminated some basic illness like asthma and would have basic substitute parts like arms and legs as even now in this age we are very close.

So futa does not fit with the rest of technology of the era so it just does not feel like anything is in the future. So to fit to have surgery for someone to be futa than the very basic arm and leg would definitely been created and cures for asthma would not be a constant medicine. It's future with advanced surgery but we have handicapped people still using wheel chair. IT DOES NOT FIT THE NARRATIVE.

Plots need to stay consistent this is like the crap you see in movies actress wearing a ring but next scene the ring does not match. Movie have people to do nothing but look for any inconsistency's in a movie to keep it immersive and believable.

The one that is born that starts the world to it's end is born 2 years later in the story 2021 so born in 2023 and he would of had to reach of an age to get an education and than gain power so it would of been at least 20-25 years so the technology would of been advanced by at least the year 2028. They also developed far enough to travel and build stations on the moon and mars and survive as new countries. So to keep to the story and timeline BJ should be equipped with artificial legs.
I don't entirely disagree with you as I was hoping they would have the tech to fix his legs too. But to me it sounds like you are overthinking it to much over one minor detail that isn't really that big of a deal. Not every story is perfect there are bound to be things overlooked. That or sounds like this game just might not be for you as this detail is a big deal to you and just ruins your enjoyment.

Reactions: Piratefishes

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020

Since it's been brought up a few times over the last year, I'll comment this.

Daisy is not futa(hermaphrodite). She's a trans woman. She didn't have any surgeries, only HRT. As for the other, the world is shit and the only decent medical services are provided only in the Phoenix corp to the staff or to those who have money. The medical goods they produce for the citizens are limited. I also didn't say anything about prosthesis. That they're impossible in this time. They aren't actually. But BJ has legs, so he'll need more like an exoskeleton or complicated spine surgery, which I never said is possible on Earth. Anyway, I won't spoil anything right now.

You're making your conclusions on a story that is currently in the development and isn't finished. Just give me some time. And I work alone, so yeah, there are maaaany things in my head. I may mess up somewhere with inconsistencies in the story.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone. I hope you're doing great.
This week I decided to switch from the heavy club scene which is hard to work on to one of the lewd scenes. This is the first time I've switched to working in a non-chronological order. And I should say it was the right decision. Perhaps I'll do this more often. It helps to switch and unload my head a bit. Plus it gives me more opportunity to work on animations and load my render queue. Which was the main focus for me this week. I've posed 5 animations. Three of them are already rendered and tested in raw format. Looks great. Apart from animations I also posed dozens of static renders, rendered a few of them and did some writing in between. Overall a decent amount of work and a very productive start to the year.
I also experimented with my settings this week to make renders look even better. Not sure if I succeeded tho. I'll leave it to you to judge.
The approximate current numbers are 109 renders and 7 animations (2 are in the queue right now, which may take a couple of days to render so I'll count them next week). By the way, the total amount of rendered keyframes is already close to 1500, in case you wondered.
Plans for next week are the same. I estimate about 3-5 more animations for this particular lewd scene and about 20-40 static renders. I hope I'll finish it next week. Then I may get back to working on a major club scene.
Please vote for this month's and . It seems that Daisy will win the wallpaper poll again, huh. Colour me surprised :)
Have a nice week and take care.
mr.moonmi

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I was replaying the game, and I noticed that despite making essentially the same choices as I did previously, I'm missing several of the options to respond aggressively to Octavia. Opening the variable viewer shows a variable named "hateocta" which I'm almost certain I had activated in previous playthroughs, but for the life of me I can't figure out what choices trigger it anymore. It isn't as simple as opening the script and checking either, since it's in Russian.

ZeekFounderson

Aug 5, 2023
Just finished 0.3.1 and I have got say that I'm totally into the story and can't wait for the next release. This one's got all the feels. Totally worth the download guys.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So is doing that like avoiding her path directly?
or do you still get scenes with her but not femdom ?
I can't say for 100% sure as it's been a bit since I played but I never saw any and I think the times it wasn't enough you got the option to decline. So I never saw a single femdom scene on my PT.

lmcc

Sep 4, 2020
So is doing that like avoiding her path directly?
or do you still get scenes with her but not femdom ?
You can get Octavia's maledom, vanilla or femdom paths depending of ur choices. Just because u talked back to Octavia ("the leader") doesn't necessarily means that her path will close. U will just define the type of relationship u will have with her. No matter the path your on u can always avoid her sex scenes if that's what u want. It's up to you! :)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Femdom is optional.
This reminds me,
mr.moonmi, why in a game so good at respecting player choices did you decide to shit the bed last update? :FacePalm:
On Femdom path, you say no to the rod in your pee hole and she does it anyway. It almost annoys me more than if the games are garbage with forced scenes from the get go... Luckily that is my least liked path, but it still is shitty if it continues that way.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes