D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
So i just played the game and i really liked it
very good story , very good visuals/renders, good and interesting characters and beautiful li. (cathy best girl)
furthermore all the fetish are optional which a great thing too
Overall its one of the best VN i have played , and i cant wait for the next chapter.

Bro's girl is going to get stolen by Chloe hahaha I just hope my boy is not getting cucked hahaha
there is no netorare in the VN (checked dev notes and it says no NTR) so it will not gonna happen.
and there is no cheating tag too.
though i admit if that happens im gonna rage quit. because im playing cathy single path

Last edited:
Reactions: Displayme

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
very good story , very good visuals/renders, good and interesting characters and beautiful li. (cathy best girl)
Overall its one of the best VN i have played , and i cant wait for the next chapter.

there is no netorare in the VN (checked dev notes and it says no NTR) so it will not gonna happen.
though i admit if that happens im gonna rage quit. because im playing cathy single path
honestly I can't decide which girl I want more between Cathy and Chole ( think that's her name) , Riley is just for fun nothing serious like the other 2

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Time travel is weird, isn't it? Except for one girl, the rest could be your great-granddaughters :D, but I find the plot interesting.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
honestly I can't decide which girl I want more between Cathy and Chole ( think that's her name) , Riley is just for fun nothing serious like the other 2
beetween Cathy,Chloe and Riley
Only Cathy is for something serious for me (single path/ main save)
Riley seems nice and beautiful but for me is only for fun on harem save.
and Chloe too only on harem save for fun because even though she is an interesting beautiful character and friend of the mc she is BI and not only that but she is also trying to make a move on Cathy even though she knows what is happening between MC and Cathy and that is a big No for me... (we are dangerously close to ntr/cheating)
ps and im waiting to see if we are gonna see more of the blonde ex girlfriend in the future
ps though dev say no ntr content so.. i believe even if chloe gonna make a move on cathy,
cathy gonna say no if she is on relationship with MC (cathy path)
and for once maybe one Li which isnt lesbian or bi and she is just straight could be nice...

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
and Chloe too only on harem save for fun because even though she is beautiful she is BI and not only that but she is also trying to make a move on Cathy even though she knows what is happening between MC and Cathy and that is a big No for me... (we are dangerously close to ntr/cheating)
ps and im waiting to see if we are gonna see more of the blonde ex girlfriend in the future
id have to replay this come the next update then cause I don't recall Chole putting moves on Cathy tbh. I recall her being the best friend that probably does like us but isn't sure how to move forward. I recall it felt like she was keeping her feeling suppressed until she makes a decision cause she probably has only been with girls in the past but seems like she wants the MC. I'm all about the best friend troupe when it's done well or I just like the character. ( still not my favorite troupe but it's up there)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
and Chloe too only on harem save for fun because even though she is an interesting beautiful character and friend of the mc she is BI and not only that but she is also trying to make a move on Cathy even though she knows what is happening between MC and Cathy and that is a big No for me... (we are dangerously close to ntr/cheating)
ps though dev say no ntr content so.. i believe even if chloe gonna make a move on cathy,
cathy gonna say no if she is on relationship with MC (cathy path)
and for once maybe one Li which isnt lesbian or bi and she is just straight could be nice...
There are more LIs, you have the supreme president and dictator Milf and her cute asian pet, the trans teacher and the bodybuilder trainer.

Reactions: damnedfrog

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023

I think this time I expect a lewd scenes between Chloe and Cathy without the mc, I'll be upset if that happens too but I think that will happen hahaha I just based on last update cause I remember Riley said there's a tension between them and that means Cathy have attraction for Chloe too

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
There are more LIs, you have the supreme president and dictator Milf and her cute asian pet, the trans teacher and the bodybuilder trainer.
lol I totally forgot about those characters / LI since I crossed them off the potential LI list for me

I think this time I expect a lewd scenes between Chloe and Cathy without the mc, I'll be upset if that happens too but I think that will happen hahaha I just based on last update cause I remember Riley said there's a tension between them and that means Cathy have attraction for Chloe too
If that happens I wonder if it will happen only if we aren't on her path or what

Reactions: NoParking

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
well cathy is straight and never showed any interested for girls so i believe even if chloe gonna make move cathy gonna say no..
but in the end its at the hand of dev, so we gonna see on the next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: NoParking

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
well cathy is straight and never showed any interested for girls so i believe even if chloe gonna make move cathy gonna say no..
but in the end its at the hand of dev, so we gonna see on the next update
Yeah, I just hope it won't I mean I'm not against lesbian content but if it is I just hope mc is involve or if not it's not one of my LI's and I hope it won't come in a situation where they have sex without mc knowing cause I saw that in other avn. Well I'll wait in the next update if I should continue this or not

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Yeah, I just hope it won't I mean I'm not against lesbian content but if it is I just hope mc is involve or if not it's not one of my LI's and I hope it won't come in a situation where they have sex without mc knowing cause I saw that in other avn. Well I'll wait in the next update if I should continue this or not
well that is the definition of netorare and dev have said from start of the game that there will no netorare content...
im against lesbian content with my LIs especialy without mc ... thats just ntr/cheating big no for me.
if its with secondary li or side characters i dont have any issue.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
well that is the definition of netorare and dev have said from start of the game that there will no netorare content...
im against lesbian content with my LIs especialy without mc ... thats just ntr/cheating big no for me.
if its with secondary li or side characters i dont have any issue.
yeah for me If im on her path it's a no go for me too if they don't ask first otherwise I dont care. If the LI ask then id say yes unless I hate the other character even if the MC isnt there.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
If that happens I wonder if it will happen only if we aren't on her path or what
if we arent at her path there is no issue with me ... but it would be nice for once if the cathy isnt BI and just straight and say no for this reason
if on the other hand we are at her path... i would expect cathy to say no either way because at the end of the last chapter Cathy have already started sleeping with mc...

except if dev changed his mind about NTR which then it would nice that we know about it...

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm a simple archaic and harem-friendly mind, so other girls do not make me jealous. Yeah, go with your other girlfriend or invite her along, it's fine, I'll just pick up the swords when wild penises appear (traps don't bother me either) :WeSmart:.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.3.1

Edit2: Fixed the text changing to Russian in some places

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game

Installation:
  1. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder the overwrite when prompted
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Get an error. Unpacked archive into right folder, as do it always
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive screens.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive screens.rpyc.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
How to Fix the Future 0.3.1
Sat Mar 30 20:54:35 2024

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I planned to post this yesterday right after , but was very tired so I am posting it today.
Hope you had or having a great easter weekend if you celebrate it. Not sure if it's over or still ongoing in your countries.
Another lewd scene is finished and I finally got back to work on the main scenes this week. Did a bit of everything. Posing, writing, coding. Made good progress on each side. Tho posing them takes more time as there are a lot of characters in it. Even if it's some subtle character movements, expressions, angle changes. I have to keep in mind how their conversation changes and adjust props and environment to it, keep the background in mind and change it from time to time, adjust lighting etc. In short, a lot of things have to be kept in mind and adjusted with each render. Not to mention VRAM shortages sometimes. But we're moving forward. At the fastest pace possible. As for the numbers, we're somewhere near 390 renders and 29 animations.
This update is basically one big scene. But I'm still not sure how I want it to be played. Now when about 50% of it is done I'm leaning towards a more linear approach with light free-roam events. Kind of how it was done with the gym event. Will see. In any case, I'm sure you will love it. As for the approximate release dates, still hard to tell. But I hope I'll be able to finish it next month. The biggest lewd scenes are finished, main scene is about 50% done. But I still have a lot of smaller but not less important scenes left. And I have yet to spend a lot of time replacing all my music. I'm delaying this moment as long as I can coz I'm sure the music will be much worse and it just saddens me:(
Anyway, plans for next week are posing, writing, coding. I might finally spare some time on postwork as all my renders are raw. As well as animations. For now, it's only hundreds of uncooked rendered frames.
As always, guys. Thank you for your support. Have a nice week and take care.
mr.moonmi
P.S. Please join my , , and follow my page (Free Tier). Just in case. Thanks.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes