PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I thought the dev was Russian o_O.
In fact, I am so ignorant that I swear I thought they spoke Russian in Ukraine too, and it turns out they have their own language.

LOWERCASE GUY

Jul 19, 2023
no idea not in it
He'd be back don't worry. Ok, so there was this good game, but the dev had issues after issues... like changing whole workstation out of nowhere for faster render, then bro got his eye problems, eventually just plain dropped it.. then came back like 6 months or more later.. only to give a little hope and drop it again... think it's still abandoned. It took mods a while to actually put the abandoned tag in cuz this dev had like a guy who'd drop and defend time to time. Lol I wish I could remember the name, but maybe you do, this game was like kingdom come, witcher mixed VN.

One of my first games here. There was a female knight you can bang too. I remember the theme song of the game but forgot title. XDD

blackadng977

Aug 27, 2022
Sorry, I just wanted to ask even though I've only played the first chapter, but there are a few things I want to know first.

First, which characters have futa content?, because I don't know who has it and who doesn't.

Second, how long does it take to reach the ending in this game?

Third, is there a setting to remove some content?, such as foot fetishes for example

And that's all

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Your red haired teacher has nearly all the futa content. (You'll get warned before any futa interaction and have the ability to skip. )
Depends on your reading spped. :-D I would assume 3/4 hours?
No such explicit filtering in place. The game is pretty vanilla. :) But you get asked first what kind of fetish scene is gonna happen (not to much) and wether you want to see it.

blackadng977

Aug 27, 2022
Your red haired teacher has nearly all the futa content. (You'll get warned before any futa interaction and have the ability to skip. )
Depends on your reading spped. :-D I would assume 3/4 hours?
No such explicit filtering in place. The game is pretty vanilla. :) But you get asked first what kind of fetish scene is gonna happen (not to much) and wether you want to see it.
You mean Daisy? Or someone else?

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes