Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
wish there where more games where you could lock someone else, or maybe lock yourself and not need a story event for it to happen could be nice.
You could do both in Lilith's Throne. Highly recommended to give it a go if you're not too turned off by furry shit.
Don't get too excited for any updates though. It's kinda a grift, unfortunately.

Reactions: Useraro

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
You could do both in Lilith's Throne. Highly recommended to give it a go if you're not too turned off by furry shit.
Don't get too excited for any updates though. It's kinda a grift, unfortunately.
Grift? It's a (quality) mess but I don't know if it's a grift.

Jul 18, 2017
You can lock yourself in Tales of Androgyny
playing both of those already, they were quite fun for a while, but i dont remember locking others in liliths throne doing anything but maybe i didnt go that deep in the game to see it

Dec 16, 2022
Thanks for creating/maintaining this list. I haven't played 90% of these, lots of catching up to do :D
You can add Slave High by taco7, status ongoing. At least one path (Mei) includes a decent amount of chastity stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: richarddlopatin
Jul 18, 2017
is chastity in it only the permanent option? i am playing the begining and was wandering if i didnt chose it the may character could still get locked or maybe lock someone else

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
is chastity in it only the permanent option? i am playing the begining and was wandering if i didnt chose it the may character could still get locked or maybe lock someone else
There's a chastity item and a chastity item marked permanent. So presumably, there is a way. From what I can gather, you could also be the one locking others in combat.

Reactions: lampiaovermelho

AndonTheBest

Dec 16, 2021
how you know that?is there a way to cheat or console commands?
I have been playing the game for a short while, It seems guards (you can encounter some in the restricted greenhouse area, it's not hidden, you'll find it) carry bondage items often, and I did see one attempt to equip a chastity cage, but the scene ended (orgasm) before they could.

It is absolutely possible to be equipped with one during sex. As you can both loot bondage items, and keep them should you get it unequipped, there is a perk that lets you attempt to equip bondage items mid-combat to debuff an enemy, and I believe it is possible to equip items onto a submissive partner, so you could likely lock another character up.

As a final note: Randomly generated characters can be reencountered, and I would hazard to guess that they'll stay locked up, but they may break out between encounters, as I haven't experimented with it.

Jul 18, 2017
I have been playing the game for a short while, It seems guards (you can encounter some in the restricted greenhouse area, it's not hidden, you'll find it) carry bondage items often, and I did see one attempt to equip a chastity cage, but the scene ended (orgasm) before they could.

It is absolutely possible to be equipped with one during sex. As you can both loot bondage items, and keep them should you get it unequipped, there is a perk that lets you attempt to equip bondage items mid-combat to debuff an enemy, and I believe it is possible to equip items onto a submissive partner, so you could likely lock another character up.

As a final note: Randomly generated characters can be reencountered, and I would hazard to guess that they'll stay locked up, but they may break out between encounters, as I haven't experimented with it.
thanks, gonna farm a bit and try to lock a named character to see what happens

Jul 18, 2017
Open Settings and enable debug mode. Left down (along the row with the skill button) you'll see a small button that says "D" or something. That's the debug menu with item spawn cheats and so on.
thanks but sorry i cant find it, near the skill things all i see is q.sav q.load and menu, menu has resume, save, load and main menu and all i found related to D button is the shortkey to go west

can you atach an image perhaps?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes