Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
few further findings:

Crossdressing in Camelot - I was slightly surprised that this game wasn't included in the list. There are few scenes with the chastity cage - the *.zip file contains a walkthrough (not sure if this is MEDIUM or LIGHT).

Sluttown USA - this game is unusual because instead of MC being sissified and locked in chastity you have a chance to lock other guy in chastity and feminize him (Romi/Elliot questline, MEDIUM).

- during a fight, when an enemy is unconscious it's possible to lock him/her in chastity (if you have such device in inventory). Overall, however, the chastity focus is minuscule here (definitely LIGHT).

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
is this the same with the Stepmother Effect?
Awesome list btw!
Stepmother Re-Program is the creator's first attempt at a game. Stepmother Effect is basically an expansion of the same project. They're mostly one in the same. SE has most of the same scenes/branches that SRP had pretty much copy/pasted over and it follows the same basic pattern where "choices" mean going down a different self-contained railroad. The main difference is SE has an "open world" with absolutely nothing to explore as well as some extra content since it's the one that's currently in development.

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
Stepmother Re-Program is the creator's first attempt at a game. Stepmother Effect is basically an expansion of the same project. They're mostly one in the same. SE has most of the same scenes/branches that SRP had pretty much copy/pasted over and it follows the same basic pattern where "choices" mean going down a different self-contained railroad. The main difference is SE has an "open world" with absolutely nothing to explore as well as some extra content since it's the one that's currently in development.
oh okay i see.
Thank you very much.
I love both games to be honest, they're my favourite.

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Does anyone know if these games have pegging fetish?
Thank you in advance :)
most games with sissification and/or feminization tags in HEAVY category contain pegging content. for sure you can find it in Secretary, Perverted Education, New Lingerie Drawer, Kinky Life Game, The Making of a Slut and The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
most games with sissification and/or feminization tags in HEAVY category contain pegging content. for sure you can find it in Secretary, Perverted Education, New Lingerie Drawer, Kinky Life Game, The Making of a Slut and The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment
thank you so much, i will check them out.
if more games come to mind pls share them with me :)

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I just wish there were more games with chastity content that were gay-focused...
Yes. Also cis female protagonists (not that I would mind a trans female one that was written realistically rather than in a pseudo-femdom way).

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I just wish there were more games with chastity content that were gay-focused...
Me too my friend, me too.

I have planned an entire storyline centered on the MC being a sub and using the chastity device, but I don't see it coming on 2023 :cry: . I have one BDSM scene involving it, but it's deep down on a storyline and also, it's only on that scene.

EDIT: Scratch that, I might include a short section of my current storyline fitted with the chastity kink. I'll have the details later in January

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes