Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
There is light chastity in Femdom University.
Ronda's slave route. Male, female, or trans. Includes ABDL and incontinence. No real gameplay effect to being in chastity outside of 3D render displaying chastity and rare flavor text. Even the gameplay effect explicitly described when first locked in (arousal damage converted to health damage) doesn't happen as far as I can tell.
It does exist though.

Reactions: AndonTheBest

zenford

Sep 22, 2019
just informing. Student X-Change Program - heavly updated(1.15),added storylines for year 2,and almost all lines completed.

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
There is light chastity in Femdom University.
Ronda's slave route. Male, female, or trans. Includes ABDL and incontinence. No real gameplay effect to being in chastity outside of 3D render displaying chastity and rare flavor text. Even the gameplay effect explicitly described when first locked in (arousal damage converted to health damage) doesn't happen as far as I can tell.
It does exist though.
The racoon ninja girl also has a chastity storyline and you have to complete the training until she allows you to be unlocked

Reactions: qwsaq

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Ok, few more findings:

The Change Games - during the character creation it's possible to put your character in chastity (regardless of gender). As for now character creation is the most interesting part of the game, unfortunately. Abandoned.

Kaiserin Reich - haven't played this yet, but in the files there are images containing male chastity (the game is strongly oriented towards female dominance). Abandoned.

2037 - Almost Ready Inc. - you play as guy transported to VR, but almost completely transformed to girl in the process (one body part is still male - guess which one). During the game, there is one scene containing chastity and at least one ending focusing on chastity. Abandoned.

Accidental Woman - MC is a guy transformed into girl/futa (player's choice). You can purchase chastity belt or cage and lock yourself (I haven't found a way to lock someone else).

Futaland - during the main storyline, your character is locked in chastity cage.

Omega University - quoting the game page: "You enroll in Omega University, a unique university where, due to your scholarship, you are forced into chastity".

- you play as female adventurer exploring labyrinths. One of them - Dungeon - has events containing dick growth and locking in chastity cage.

- quoting the game page: "The Guinea Pig is an erotic "open world" HTML game focused on the transformation of the male protagonist by the group of women he met as he moved out: his new girlfriend and his therapist and a new online contact are just some of them".

Enjoy

Jun 14, 2020
Welcome to Albion and its sequel The Five Seals and The Holy Sword of Legend have some chastity content. Though its not really part of the gameplay, the former has a bad end route with it and the latter has a character who puts you in chastity if you want late game. Though that basically only skips the sex scenes. Its still getting updates though.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Kaiserin Reich - haven't played this yet, but in the files there are images containing male chastity (the game is strongly oriented towards female dominance). Abandoned.
I'd just like to mention that I have played this one some years ago.
The chastity is strictly optional, has extremely negative effects, and is a massive pain in the ass to get out of. It's almost a guarantee that you're gonna end up starving to death.

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
Lilith's Throne contains chastity content. I'd say it's light to medium. It can pretty much be avoided entirely if you choose, but the content that's present is significant. With the right enchantments, it's possible to render the cage near-impossible to remove, and make it prevent the wearer from being able to orgasm. Overall Lilith's Throne is a HIGHLY customizable game with innumerable fetishes and kinks. It's also a Java-based game as well, as opposed to an HTML or a Ren'Py.

https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-4-4-5-innoxia.3564/

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Other findings:

- quickly into the game your stepmother locks you in chastity cage

Journey into sissyhood - images containing chastity cages are already present, but there's no chastity content so far - there's high chance, however, that there will be

Oct 25, 2017
I know this thread moves slowly but to anyone who might come across this post:

Do you think it's a good idea to add interactive CYOAs in the list? stuff like (soon to be released in clickable form) and (takes a while to load).

There are a few others here and there but I'd like to read some of y'all thoughts about it.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I know this thread moves slowly but to anyone who might come across this post:

Do you think it's a good idea to add interactive CYOAs in the list? stuff like (soon to be released in clickable form) and (takes a while to load).

There are a few others here and there but I'd like to read some of y'all thoughts about it.
I would say so. Maybe with a little asterisk or parenthetical mention about it being a CYOA and not a proper "game." But I do think they deserve a mention.

Aldeius

Jul 28, 2021
Here is the state of all the games on the list so far, i will update has the games grow further. If you want to integrate it to the original post feel free to do it, i copy paste all the name like in the post so it's easier to know :D
When there were no tag i checked the date the last update was and if i deemed it too long ago i putted it abandoned but maybe I'm wrong tell me if you see a mistake i will correct it.

Games with HEAVY :
Secretary (Ongoing)
Perverted Education (Ongoing)
The Good Son (Ongoing)
Princess Tower (Ongoing)
That Girl I Love² (Abandonned)
Descendo (Ongoing)
My Destiny (Ongoing)
(Completed)
Shackles of Ellswyn² (Ongoing)
Surrendering to My Crush (Ongoing)
(Ongoing)
Therapy (Abandonned)
Family Issues² (Abandoned)
Book of Chastity (Ongoing)
(Ongoing)
SQ Cruise Ship (Abandoned)
Secret Desire (Abandoned)
² (Abandoned)
To Their Every Whim¹ (Onhold)
Arcade 18 (Abandoned)
Kinky Life Game (Abandoned)
The Claim (Ongoing)
The Making of a Slut (Ongoing)
(Not sure)
² (Abandoned)
The Newlife Sissy University² (Abandoned)
My Sisters Put A Chastity Cage On Me (Abandoned)
(Ongoing)
² (Ongoing)
Sissygrad² (Abandoned)
Earn Your Freedom (Ongoing)
The Sissy Training School (Abandoned)
The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment (Ongoing)
Chastity Quest: Chasing the Next Release (Completed)
(Abandoned)
Girl Games (Ongoing)
Your Sissy Life² (Ongoing on itch.io)
A Femdom Future: Alphas and Cuckolds² (Abandoned)
Magic Tool Master Kilo and Futanari Elf (Completed)

Games with MEDIUM :
Estate : Dominate (Abandoned)
Down and Out with Paris and Marion (Abandoned)
Second Class (Ongoing)
Shadow Over Blackmore¹ (Ongoing)
(Abandoned)
Abandoned - A Tale of Forgotten Lives (Completed)
A Part in a Play (Completed)
Femdom Fiends¹ (Ongoing)
¹ (Ongoing)
Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens (Ongoing)
Femdom Wife Game¹ (Ongoing)
Hotwife Ashley (Ongoing)
(Abandoned)
(Completed)
Heavy Five (Ongoing)
Degrees of Lewdity (Ongoing)
Peniban Quest: Sacrifice To Domina (Completed)
(Ongoing)
(Abandoned)
Shattered (Ongoing)
Academy Of Fetishes (Completed)
Hard Times in Hornstown (Ongoing)
Enchanted (Abandoned)
The Freshman Year (Abandoned)
Queen of the Seas (Abandoned)
Altered Heroines¹ ² (Abandoned)
BDSM Apocalypse (Ongoing)
Fetish Locator (Ongoing)
Cursed Armor (Completed)
The Dungeon of Lewdity (Completed)
The Princess and the Tower (Ongoing)
Strive for Power: (Completed)

Games with LIGHT :
The Big Score¹ (Ongoing)
Lost in Laminate (Abandoned)
Trap Quest & Diaper Quest (Ongoing)
Tales of Androgyny (Ongoing)
Trials In Tainted Space (Ongoing)
The Void of Deviance (Ongoing)
Fall 4 Love¹ (Ongoing)
Lilith's Throne (Ongoing)
Haven's Port (Ongoing)
FA7738 - Femdom Lockdown (Ongoing)
(Abandoned)
QOS Wife (Completed)
The Repurposing Center (Ongoing)
The Whore Of Babylon (Ongoing)
Fetish Hotel (Abandoned)
Acadia University (Completed)
My Girlfriend Is A Dominatrix (Completed)
FEMDOMANIA Crossroads (Abandoned)
Treacherous Desires (Completed?)
(Abandoned)
Summer of Shame¹ (Ongoing)
Lust Doll Plus (Ongoing)
The Company (Ongoing)
(Abandoned)
Free Cities (Abandoned)
Fresh Starts (Ongoing)
Unholy Arts (Ongoing)
Friends of Mine (Ongoing)
Escalation! (Completed)
(Abandoned)
Office Bully (Aompleted)
Bondage College (Abandoned)
Hail Dicktator (Ongoing)
Left Hand Magic¹ (Ongoing)
The Headmaster (Ongoing)
The Manifest: Shadows over Manston¹ (Onhold)
Milky Ways (Ongoing)
In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits (Completed)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I've added a couple CYOAs and color coded the dev status (i'll do the rest in coming days).

still missing
Some people have suggested not including mods. I don't know... I think I might do it, just let me gather a few of them from more games and I'll do another update.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
OP is a god among men, whipping out status tags on games.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes