Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (06/June/2024)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
is basically brand new and contains a slot in the wardrobe specifically for chastity (though I don't believe there is currently any content for it in-game)
Given that it's another Twine based sissy game, I'm sure we all know what to expect...

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Odd that it's always the furry stuff that gets abandoned so quickly.
Meh. It's any of the "cash cow" stuff, really. You see the same thing with sissy shit. Someone breaks into a niche fetish when it's still kinda new and makes bank (See: Fenoxo or the team behind Perverted Education) then droves of people hop on the wagon hoping they can break into it themselves. Unfortunately: game development is a lot harder than masturbating, as these people soon find out.

Reactions: Innocience

Humidcow

Nov 16, 2019
Meh. It's any of the "cash cow" stuff, really. You see the same thing with sissy shit. Someone breaks into a niche fetish when it's still kinda new and makes bank (See: Fenoxo or the team behind Perverted Education) then droves of people hop on the wagon hoping they can break into it themselves. Unfortunately: game development is a lot harder than masturbating, as these people soon find out.
did somebody say C O W ! ?

• Haha
Reactions: AstriaTaltrix
Oct 25, 2017
I've just quietly added Nothing Is Forever to the 8/Jan update and changelog and I'm very much looking forward to what might be coming up in the next updates. It's a great game!

Reactions: Darkpassenger14
Jul 16, 2021
I've just quietly added Nothing Is Forever to the 8/Jan update and changelog and I'm very much looking forward to what might be coming up in the next updates. It's a great game!
I second this. Nothing is Forever is the best written lewd game I've played. And it has quite a lot of femdom content, including denial and chastity, even though the latter is just starting as of the last update. But I definitely recommend it.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
There is a new one:

Chastity is just one event at the current end of the sissy path, but it seems there will be more to follow.

Reactions: richarddlopatin
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes