4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

kaneeden

May 10, 2019

pay-no-attention-curtain.jpg

Overview:
In "The Claim", a young man takes on a summer job watching over a home. This turns out to be a less ordinary experience than he was expecting. He may choose to prove he is worthy of an astounding inheritance, but it won't be easy. Fortunately, he will get some help along the way.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-04
Release Date: 2022-07-03
Developer: yeomanR -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - - -

claim2.JPG 2021-05-01 (1).png 2021-05-01 (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Are there ANY games where the sissification happens to people other than the MC?
Friends of Mine (you can sissify your best friend, and sissifying yourself is optional)
Perverted Education (no choice about you being a sissy, but your best friend, if male, can help you along as a sissy himself)
My Destiny (you will become a sissy, but you can also sissify Liam)

All three are HTML.

chloexofan

Sep 15, 2019
Just got to the part with Sue at her home loooove the Latex~ Totes need more of that =^.^=. Latex/Rubber + Bondage + Chastity + Sissy's = Awesome! Just wish you had a patreon I could subscribe too :D

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Are there ANY games where the sissification happens to people other than the MC?
Hunter's Harem - your best friend and the bully jock.

Oh - wait.

"Sissification" - remains physically male but all girly/sub/gay?

"HH" physically transforms them, so it might not be what you're looking for.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So how many wizard of oz references? Just the one pic above the overview?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Am not a fan for when the author suddenly throws you into live online content with a link. There's one case on the MC's laptop that I think threw me into reddit somewhere. The cosmo magazine was even more insidious by throwing you a live link necessary for following the plotline.

The author can easily avoid this sort of thing by spidering the content to make it local and thus avoid the inevitable bit rot and link drift that is known as the internet. We also can never be sure that this isn't some sort of underhanded way to monetize or that the original host gets wind of it and sets up a driveby attack.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes