Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Cheat mod for Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story [v1.06 + FIXED ]

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
View attachment 2186836

This mod is awesome man but the problem is it changed the game text into russian,
does anyone know how to fix this???
Did you start playing, then add the mod? It appears like breaks some of the translation code. This happened to me. I deleted the game entirely, then reinstalled, added the mod, then the game worked perfectly.

I hadn't played far enough to worry about old saves, so I just started fresh, but the saves are saved in user data, so deleting the game doesn't remove them. I do not know if the language bug happens if you play the older saves, but I think they might be fine.

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
Did you start playing, then add the mod? It appears like breaks some of the translation code. This happened to me. I deleted the game entirely, then reinstalled, added the mod, then the game worked perfectly.

I hadn't played far enough to worry about old saves, so I just started fresh, but the saves are saved in user data, so deleting the game doesn't remove them. I do not know if the language bug happens if you play the older saves, but I think they might be fine.
ya I add the mod later, I think the first time it worked fine when i closed the game and start it again then it changed the language.
first I removed the "scripts.rpa" file and add the mod and ran the game and the game crashed so I moved the old "scripts.rpa" file back and ran the game and it worked,
Also in the mod file I downloaded there was no "scripts.rpa" file or " tl" folder there was only one folder named "scripts", I'm not sure weather there should be one folder or two in the mod zip.
how many files in your mod zip had??

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018

ya I add the mod later, I think the first time it worked fine when i closed the game and start it again then it changed the language.

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
Hello,
I think the mod is missing one folder, there is only "scripts" folder inside the mod file, no "tl" folder.
is there another place I can find it??

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Game mod is awesome man but it change all of my text in to Russian, is there a fix to this bug
Can someone give me a hand with this??
Thank you for the nice feedback. This problem is due to the fact that the developer made the game in Russian (then all the dialogues are translated into other languages) and in the game code has a problem: when the numbering is enabled, then there is a bug.

The solution - turn off the numbering of responses in the settings. If this does not help, then reset the language in the settings, restart the game and select the desired language again.

I was thinking... It's strange that you have this bug, because in some version of the mod I fixed this problem with the numbering of answers... This problem should not be there anymore... Did you install the mod correctly? Did you remove the scripts.rpa file? What version of the game do you have? You didn't use someone else's save?

Last edited:

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Hello,
I think the mod is missing one folder, there is only "scripts" folder inside the mod file, no "tl" folder.
is there another place I can find it??
Since the game is written in Russian and the developer has not considered this point, at the beginning of a new game the name of the protagonist was displayed in the Russian language. It was "Макс" instead of "Max". In previous versions of the mod I corrected this problem, so that English-speaking players would see the name of the protagonist in English. But then there was some reason why I gave up on this, because it's not a critical problem. I forgot to change the description for the mod and remove the mention of the "tl" folder. I will fix that now.
I don't remember why I gave up this fix... I think I removed the "tl" folder because it was causing problems when installing this mod on the Android version.
At the moment, only the folder "scripts" is needed for the mod to work

Reactions: Frost00001

Drugged_AddiKt

Jan 2, 2021
Since the game is written in Russian and the developer has not considered this point, at the beginning of a new game the name of the protagonist was displayed in the Russian language. It was "Макс" instead of "Max". In previous versions of the mod I corrected this problem, so that English-speaking players would see the name of the protagonist in English. But then there was some reason why I gave up on this, because it's not a critical problem. I forgot to change the description for the mod and remove the mention of the "tl" folder. I will fix that now.
I don't remember why I gave up this fix... I think I removed the "tl" folder because it was causing problems when installing this mod on the Android version.
At the moment, only the folder "scripts" is needed for the mod to work
I like your mod so far but I keep getting the same problem as many other people unfortunately I play it on Android and am playing it with the big brother remake story but get the problem with it being in Russian I've read all the replies and still can't find the fix for this problem :/

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
I like your mod so far but I keep getting the same problem as many other people unfortunately I play it on Android and am playing it with the big brother remake story but get the problem with it being in Russian I've read all the replies and still can't find the fix for this problem :/
Can you tell me in detail when this problem occurred? Were there problems with the language before you installed the mod, or did this problem arise immediately after starting the game without the mod?
Do you have "Dialog menu: Show the order number of the action" turned on in your settings? If so, turn it off. Maybe that's what's causing the problem.

Drugged_AddiKt

Jan 2, 2021
Can you tell me in detail when this problem occurred? Were there problems with the language before you installed the mod, or did this problem arise immediately after starting the game without the mod?
Do you have "Dialog menu: Show the order number of the action" turned on in your settings? If so, turn it off. Maybe that's what's causing the problem.
How do I access that lol? I haven't seen that yet. But it happened after Installed the mod not before.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
How do I access that lol? I haven't seen that yet. But it happened after Installed the mod not before.
Hi. Oh, it's been a rough night... I've been playing minecraft for about 14 hours. Now please read this comment carefully, because I'm trying to help solve this problem, and not only for you, but for everyone who wants to install the mod on android.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Hi. Do you know in which folder are the original scripts of the game? On the android has a problem: the English version of the game displays Russian dialogues. I think this is due to the fact that your instructions do not mention the removal of the original scripts, so in the folder "game" are 2 copies of the scripts after installing the mod. You did not notice this, because you play on the Russian version and you do not need translation and scripts do not conflict.
Do you have any idea what folder you need to delete on the adroid to install mods do not cause problems?
To install mods on PC you need to delete the file scripts.rpa.

GoDfLesH

Feb 19, 2020

To be honest, I don't know exactly how Python works on Android, but from experience, I have some conclusions... For example, it is not necessary to delete *.rpa files, because Python first loads what is packed in *.rpa, then unpacked *.rpy files in ~/game/ folder. As for the subfolders ~/game/scripts and ~/game/tl, I'm not sure.

Gwede titit

Mar 7, 2022
I don't know file script.rpa,the file have a folder Script no Script.rpa.i replace folder script and put in folder file,Done.I open game not work,Why?( I have image but internet slow(sorry)).Can you send a image file game and Where cheat activate on Android? Thanks

Last edited:

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
I don't know file script.rpa,the file have a folder Script no Script.rpa.i replace folder script and put in folder file,Done.I open game not work,Why?( I have image but internet slow(sorry)).Can you send a image file game and Where cheat activate on Android? Thanks