Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Cheat mod for Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story [v1.06 + FIXED ]

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can you help me on how to open console. I did all the steps done here but still console isn't opening with Shift+O
One of two ways, use this: this is the older version, but works for most games

UnRen.bat v1.0.10 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

Or use this, this is the newer version, and works on newer builds of Ren'Py (commonly referred to as UNREN Ultrahack)

UnRen-old, UnRen-forall(v8), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v8)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Hello, everyone. There's been a lot to do. I'm already downloading the new version. I hope there will be no problems with it. I will try to update the mod as soon as possible.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Correct me if im wrong, but this mod just shows us the screenshot of the achievements and cannot use it to replay the achievements scenes? cuz im trying to click it does nothing.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Correct me if im wrong, but this mod just shows us the screenshot of the achievements and cannot use it to replay the achievements scenes? cuz im trying to click it does nothing.
It might be because it has not been updated yet.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
This doesn't need updated each time he updates the scripts, does it? He's not updated it to "FIX 4".
Everything needs to be updated every time he changes the scripts... I have to manually go through all the scripts, update them to the original, and then make edits (my code). The script names were different this time, so I have to keep an eye on that too. In addition, I do this manually because I tried one unpacker and it changed the encoding in all the files, so I switched to the manual method - I open the archive scripts.rpa through one site, then open each file in turn, copy the text from there and put it in the same file with the correct encoding and name. That's why it takes so long.

The same author may add new lines, new events, new conditions, new files. You need to update everything, then already screw the mod

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
It seems like FIX 4 is an entirely changed game.
Look, I'm downloading from another site. MEGA is slow and has a download limit. But what I downloaded contained "FIX for PC #2".

I downloaded the game from this site to see what was in the original folder. Then I started downloading Patch (Fix 4) for PC separately and I got a download restriction on MEGA. So I can't download and check it now.

On another site it was called "FIX for PC #2" and there is only one patch - Patch (Fix 4).

What is the likelihood that when a new version was released, the two sites posted different patches? Most likely it is the same patch, just for some reason they have a different name.

I worked with the patch "FIX for PC #2. If it's the same as the Patch (Fix 4), then it's fine. But how can you check it? If you find out more about it, post here

As far as I understand it, FIX #4, is:
  • NTR. If a player does not read the email and misses an appointment, he will no longer be charged every hour.

Install this mod, check it out. If there is an error, then my mod does not include FIX #4. Then I'll try to fix it. And I don't know why the other site didn't post FIX #4.

I think it's the same thing, just with different patch names

----------------------------------

I had an idea. Here's the patch I worked with

Download it, open the properties of FIX4 and the properties of the downloaded file from the archive and compare the size and number of bytes
- 7,81 МБ (8 190 395 байт)

If the patches are different, they should have differences in the number of bytes. I find it unlikely that different patches would have the same number of bytes, given the different code.

Last edited:

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Look, I'm downloading from another site. MEGA is slow and has a download limit. But what I downloaded contained "FIX for PC #2".

I downloaded the game from this site to see what was in the original folder. Then I started downloading Patch (Fix 4) for PC separately and I got a download restriction on MEGA. So I can't download and check it now.

On another site it was called "FIX for PC #2" and there is only one patch - Patch (Fix 4).

What is the likelihood that when a new version was released, the two sites posted different patches? Most likely it is the same patch, just for some reason they have a different name.

I worked with the patch "FIX for PC #2. If it's the same as the Patch (Fix 4), then it's fine. But how can you check it? If you find out more about it, post here

As far as I understand it, FIX #4, is:
  • NTR. If a player does not read the email and misses an appointment, he will no longer be charged every hour.

Install this mod, check it out. If there is an error, then my mod does not include FIX #4. Then I'll try to fix it. And I don't know why the other site didn't post FIX #4.

I think it's the same thing, just with different patch names

----------------------------------

I had an idea. Here's the patch I worked with

Download it, open the properties of FIX4 and the properties of the downloaded file from the archive and compare the size and number of bytes
- 7,81 МБ (8 190 395 байт)

If the patches are different, they should have differences in the number of bytes. I find it unlikely that different patches would have the same number of bytes, given the different code.
The scripts that you have shared in google drive (Fix #2) is showing 7.81mb (8,190,139 bytes)
The scripts for Fix #4 that i downloaded from the main game is showing 7.81mb (8,191,226 bytes). So i guess there is a minor increase in size.

So is this the reason why i am unable to replay scenes from achievements using the mod?