Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Cheat mod for Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story [v1.06 + FIXED ]

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
I downloaded the latest version of the mod from the first page and tried it out, also got the traceback, took the scripts folder out and it is running fine now. I do not know what is in this folder but I wish that it worked.
Excuse me for asking a stupid question... Are you sure you downloaded the new version? Did you delete the old folder with the scripts before you installed the new version of the mod?

Do you see this line in the text of your exception?

File "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy", line 176, in screennotify
if fucking_sound == True:

This indicates that in the folder "engine" in the file "def_all.rpy" on line 176 there is such a condition:

But Renpy can't find a variable named "fucking_sound"
I definitely deleted all references to this variable, I know, since I search all the files at once.

The new version of the mod doesn't have that condition on line 176 that the exception refers to.
And in the new version of the mod there is no mention of this variable.
I have downloaded the mod twice and checked.

Open this file "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy", in any text editor and look at line 176:
is there any mention of the variable "fucking_sound" ?
You can search the document with CTRL+F
If you have a mention of "fucking_sound" line 176, then you don't have a new version.
Maybe you forgot to delete the previous version of the mod?

See for yourself, this is a screenshot of the new version of the mod in the file "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy"

Last edited:

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
having trouble buying stuff online in the game I get error on after i click to get it
I need the text of the error. I've never had a problem with the purchase, so I have no idea what's wrong.
Did you use someone else's save?
What exactly were you buying?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Excuse me for asking a stupid question... Are you sure you downloaded the new version? Did you delete the old folder with the scripts before you installed the new version of the mod?

Do you see this line in the text of your exception?

File "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy", line 176, in screennotify

This indicates that in the folder "engine" in the file "def_all.rpy" on line 176 there is such a condition:

But Renpy can't find a variable named "fucking_sound"
I definitely deleted all references to this variable, I know, since I search all the files at once.

The new version of the mod doesn't have that condition on line 176 that the exception refers to.
And in the new version of the mod there is no mention of this variable.
I have downloaded the mod twice and checked.

Open this file "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy", in any text editor and look at line 176:
is there any mention of the variable "fucking_sound" ?
You can search the document with CTRL+F
If you have a mention of "fucking_sound" line 176, then you don't have a new version.
Maybe you forgot to delete the previous version of the mod?

See for yourself, this is a screenshot of the new version of the mod in the file "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy"
I have the version that is posted in your site and I have the latest build of the game also I could not find the fucking sound anywhere in that rep file. here is the traceback as the game will not even boot up.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/lovetime .rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'original_str' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "game/lovetime.rpyc", line 2, in script
�Ҩ�x���6[uj�`K�+s��Q���
�Ҩ�x���6[uj�`K�+s��Q���
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story 1.03
Tue Feb 7 06:45:50 2023

stonedout

Feb 17, 2018
I need the text of the error. I've never had a problem with the purchase, so I have no idea what's wrong.
What exactly were you buying?
all items that you buy the dress's and bathing suits the books web cameras and camera

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
I have the version that is posted in your site and I have the latest build of the game also I could not find the fucking sound anywhere in that rep file. here is the traceback as the game will not even boot up.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
�Ҩ�x���6[uj�`K�+s��Q���
�Ҩ�x���6[uj�`K�+s��Q���
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story 1.03
Tue Feb 7 06:45:50 2023

I could not find the fucking sound anywhere
Exactly!

When I released version 1.0, I forgot about this variable (because I didn't have any exceptions and I played quietly for days, tested the mod and started a new game with no problems either. That's why I released the version of the mod - because I didn't encounter any problems, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. It probably has something to do with the saves. That's why others have encountered the exception and I haven't.

Then I was informed of this problem on Monday at 07:39 and updated the mod ( Monday at 18:16 ) and removed all mention of this variable from the mod and updated the links to the mod on the main page.

There was only one mention of this variable in the entire code that I didn't remove before releasing the 1.0 version of the mod

It was in "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy", in line 176

And it looked like this:

I deleted those lines and updated the mod.
I do variable searches all over the "scripts" folder at once, so I couldn't miss this variable.

I've checked it all 5 or 6 times (downloaded my mod and did a search, opened the "def_all" file and looked at what was in line 176 several times. Everything should be fine.

And when you send the exception text and it says "if fucking_sound == True" - I don't understand how it's possible, because it's nowhere in the new version, because I already fixed it in the file to which your exception is referring.

So I assumed that you didn't install the new version of the mod, but the old one, or you didn't delete the previous "scripts" folder or you copied the files of the new version of the mod over the old one.

That's why I asked you to check what's in your file, about which I wrote above

Now you're sending me a completely different exception text.

May I ask what all this means?
Have you noticed that the text of the exception is different now?

1. What is this file "lovetime.rpy" that is in the "game" folder? This is the first time I encountered this.

It's not in the game or in my mod (just in case, let me remind you that my mods are present only the original scripts FIX 4 with my changes. I have not added new files)
2. What is this variable "original_str" ? It is not in the whole folder scripts

I assume it's either some other mod or something you made yourself.
This has nothing to do with the game or my mod.
And where did the traceback with the "fucking_sound" exception go?

==============
But now the situation is exactly the same as in the previous case:

The "lovetime .rpy" file in the "game" folder mentions the variable 'original_str', which Renpy can't find.

Are you using any other mods?
Are you using any save editors?
Have you added any files yourself and tried to do something?

Since it's some third-party file that's not in my mod, I can only look at that "lovetime.rpy" file if you send it to me.

You can also send me the file "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy" to make sure you are actually using the new version of the mod.

stonedout

Feb 17, 2018
Exactly!

When I released version 1.0, I forgot about this variable (because I didn't have any exceptions and I played quietly for days, tested the mod and started a new game with no problems either. That's why I released the version of the mod - because I didn't encounter any problems, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. It probably has something to do with the saves. That's why others have encountered the exception and I haven't.

Then I was informed of this problem on Monday at 07:39 and updated the mod ( Monday at 18:16 ) and removed all mention of this variable from the mod and updated the links to the mod on the main page.

There was only one mention of this variable in the entire code that I didn't remove before releasing the 1.0 version of the mod

And it looked like this:

I do variable searches all over the "scripts" folder at once, so I couldn't miss this variable.

I've checked it all 5 or 6 times (downloaded my mod and did a search, opened the "def_all" file and looked at what was in line 176 several times. Everything should be fine.

And when you send the exception text and it says "if fucking_sound == True" - I don't understand how it's possible, because it's nowhere in the new version, because I already fixed it in the file to which your exception is referring.

So I assumed that you didn't install the new version of the mod, but the old one, or you didn't delete the previous "scripts" folder or you copied the files of the new version of the mod over the old one.

1. What is this file "lovetime.rpy" that is in the "game" folder? This is the first time I encountered this.

It's not in the game or in my mod (just in case, let me remind you that my mods are present only the original scripts FIX 4 with my changes. I have not added new files)

==============

The "lovetime .rpy" file in the "game" folder mentions the variable 'original_str', which Renpy can't find.

Since it's some third-party file that's not in my mod, I can only look at that "lovetime.rpy" file if you send it to me.

You can also send me the file "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy" to make sure you are actually using the new version of the mod.
no just ur files I reinstalled ur files again and now after iget something done it gives me a another error

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
all items that you buy the dress's and bathing suits the books web cameras and camera
I'm sorry you had to deal with that... It's weird. Before I update a mod, I always test it by playing it for a few days and starting a new game to make sure everything is okay.

I added quick item purchases back in the earliest versions of the mod (0.2 or 0.3). Then I was informed that there were problems. But I fixed them in the 0.7 version of the mod.

- Bug fix: Instant purchase of some items did not allow you to advance in some quests. This is about items such as: red swimsuit, cameras and some other items.

Update 0.7 was quite a long time ago (a few months ago), so there hasn't been a single problem with the quick buy since then. And I didn't make any more changes to that code, everything is still the same there.

I've started a new game many times, played through my old saves, and I've always been fine. After you buy an item, it's immediately added to your inventory. It's very simple. And no one else has mentioned this problem in months.

Especially for you, I have now started a new game again (although I have done this many times before). Everything is fine with me.
When I buy an item, it gets added to my inventory.

You write
having trouble buying stuff online in the game I get error on after i click to get it
What kind of error are you getting?
I need to see it or understand what the error is.
Do you have a new version of the mod installed?
Did you delete the "scripts.rp" file from the "game" folder?
Do you start a new game and get this error or did you use an earlier save?

I can't help until you give me more information...

stonedout

Feb 17, 2018
I'm sorry you had to deal with that... It's weird. Before I update a mod, I always test it by playing it for a few days and starting a new game to make sure everything is okay.

I added quick item purchases back in the earliest versions of the mod (0.2 or 0.3). Then I was informed that there were problems. But I fixed them in the 0.7 version of the mod.

- Bug fix: Instant purchase of some items did not allow you to advance in some quests. This is about items such as: red swimsuit, cameras and some other items.

Update 0.7 was quite a long time ago (a few months ago), so there hasn't been a single problem with the quick buy since then. And I didn't make any more changes to that code, everything is still the same there.

I've started a new game many times, played through my old saves, and I've always been fine. After you buy an item, it's immediately added to your inventory. It's very simple. And no one else has mentioned this problem in months.

Especially for you, I have now started a new game again (although I have done this many times before). Everything is fine with me.
When I buy an item, it gets added to my inventory.

You write

What kind of error are you getting?
I need to see it or understand what the error is.
Do you have a new version of the mod installed?
Did you delete the "scripts.rp" file from the "game" folder?
Do you start a new game and get this error or did you use an earlier save?

I can't help until you give me more information...

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
no just ur files I reinstalled ur files again and now after iget something done it gives me a another error
Look, I recorded this video especially for you.

On it I first booted up and started a new game, bought the very first things (suntan oil and robe for Lisa)
Then I deleted the entire folder "scripts", downloaded my mod from this site, opened the archive and threw everything in the folder "game" according to the instructions
Then I opened the game and started a new game. Then I bought again (suntan oil and robe for lisa), played for a few days until I got to buy the camera. I bought it with no problem. You can see in the video how it works. After you buy it, the item goes into your inventory.

It all works fine for me and has worked for a long time with no problems.

What can I assume?
You did something wrong when you installed the mod.
There is a conflict with other mods
There is a conflict if you use someone else's savegame.
You are using a different version of the game

What exactly are you doing? Do you have any idea why it works for me and not for you?
Share your thoughts and your actions

stonedout

Feb 17, 2018
Look, I recorded this video especially for you.

On it I first booted up and started a new game, bought the very first things (suntan oil and robe for Lisa)
Then I deleted the entire folder "scripts", downloaded my mod from this site, opened the archive and threw everything in the folder "game" according to the instructions
Then I opened the game and started a new game. Then I bought again (suntan oil and robe for lisa), played for a few days until I got to buy the camera. I bought it with no problem. You can see in the video how it works. After you buy it, the item goes into your inventory.

It all works fine for me and has worked for a long time with no problems.

What can I assume?
You did something wrong when you installed the mod.
There is a conflict with other mods
There is a conflict if you use someone else's savegame.
You are using a different version of the game

What exactly are you doing? Do you have any idea why it works for me and not for you?
Share your thoughts and your actions
unless I am not putting it in the right place

BDI

May 23, 2017
Exactly!

And it looked like this:

==============

I assume that the "lovetime.rpy" is an incest mod and I do not know where it came from, however, I deleted that and got this when I booted it up, it makes me think that we are not even talking about the same game though.
Copyright 2004-2021 Tom Rothamel <pytom@bishoujo.us>
#
# Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
# obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files
# (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction,
# including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge,
# publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software,
# and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
# subject to the following conditions:
#
# The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
# included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
#
# THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
# EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
# MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
# NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE
# LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION
# OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
# WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

##############################################################################
# Code that originated in 00mainmenu.rpy

init -1600 python hide:

# menus: Music to play at the main menu.
config.main_menu_music = None

# The amount of time to spend fading in the main menu music.
config.main_menu_music_fadein = 0.0

# advanced: Callbacks to run at start.
config.start_callbacks = [ ]

# Transition that's used after the game is loaded.
config.after_load_transition = None

# menus: Transition that's used at the end of the splash screen, when
# it is shown.
config.end_splash_transition = None

# Should we start the game with scene black or just scene?
config.start_scene_black = False

# A save to automatically load, if it exists.
config.auto_load = None

# The language we use when the game starts. None remembers the user's
# choice of language, and defaults to the game's native language.
config.language = None

# Should we attempt to return to the menu we were on after a reload?
config.reload_menu = True

# Callbacks to run after load.
config.after_load_callbacks = [ ]

# Should we suppress overlay during the splashscreen?
config.splashscreen_suppress_overlay = True

# Should we profile reloading?
config.profile_reload = False

# When should start_store happen?
config.early_start_store = False

init -1600 python:

def _init_language():
"""
Changes the default language. This is called automatically by
Ren'Py as it starts up.
"""

import os

language = os.environ.get("RENPY_LANGUAGE") or config.language or _preferences.language

renpy.change_language(language)

# This fixes up the context, if necessary, then calls the real
# after_load.
label _after_load:

python:
renpy.context()._menu = False
renpy.context()._main_menu = False
main_menu = False
_in_replay = None

_init_language()

python hide:

for i in config.after_load_callbacks:
i()

if config.after_load_transition:
renpy.transition(config.after_load_transition, force=True)

if "_reload_time" in renpy.session:
start = renpy.session.pop("_reload_time")
import time

if config.profile_reload:
print("Reloading took:", time.time() - start, "seconds" )

menu = renpy.session.pop("_reload_screen", None)

if config.reload_menu and (menu is not None):
renpy.run(ShowMenu(menu,
*renpy.session.pop("_reload_screen_args", tuple()),
**renpy.session.pop("_reload_screen_kwargs", { })
))

if renpy.has_label("after_load"):
jump expression "after_load"
else:
return

# Ditto, for warp.
label _after_warp:

python:
main_menu = False
_in_replay = None

if renpy.has_label("after_warp"):
jump expression "after_warp"
else:
return

# Common code for _start and _start_replay.
label _start_store:

python hide:
store.main_menu = False

for i in config.start_callbacks:
i()

return

# Starts up a replay. This is called by renpy.game.call_replay, and
# is expected to be called with _in_replay True and
# renpy.execute_default_statement already called.
label _start_replay:

call _start_store

scene black

$ _init_language()
$ renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)

jump expression _in_replay

label _splashscreen:

python:

if config.splashscreen_suppress_overlay:
renpy.dynamic("suppress_overlay", "_confirm_quit")
suppress_overlay = True
_confirm_quit = False

renpy.dynamic("_autosave")
_autosave = False

jump expression "splashscreen"

# This is the true starting point of the program. Sssh... Don't
# tell anyone.
label _start:

if config.early_start_store:
call _start_store

python:
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)

if not config.early_start_store:
call _start_store

python:

# Predict the main menu. When a load occurs, the loaded data will
# overwrite the prediction requests.
if renpy.has_screen("main_menu"):
renpy.start_predict_screen("main_menu")

renpy.block_rollback()

scene black

if not _restart:
call _gl_test

python hide:
renpy.warp.warp()

call _load_reload_game from _call__load_reload_game_1

python hide:
auto_load = renpy.os.environ.get("RENPY_AUTO_LOAD", config.auto_load)
if not _restart and auto_load and renpy.can_load(auto_load):
renpy.load(auto_load)

if config.start_scene_black:
scene black

if not _restart:
$ renpy.display.interface.with_none(overlay=False)

$ renpy.block_rollback()

$ _old_game_menu_screen = _game_menu_screen
$ _game_menu_screen = None
$ _old_history = _history
$ _history = False

if renpy.has_label("splashscreen") and (not _restart) and (not renpy.os.environ.get("RENPY_SKIP_SPLASHSCREEN", None)):
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1

$ _game_menu_screen = _old_game_menu_screen
$ del _old_game_menu_screen
$ _history = _old_history
$ del _old_history

$ renpy.block_rollback()

if config.main_menu_music:
$ renpy.music.play(config.main_menu_music, if_changed=True, fadein=config.main_menu_music_fadein)
else:
$ renpy.music.stop()

$ renpy.music.stop(channel="movie")

scene black

python:
# Stop predicting the main menu, now that we're ready to show it.
if renpy.has_screen("main_menu"):
renpy.stop_predict_screen("main_menu")

# Implement config.window
_init_window()

# This has to be Python, to deal with a case where _restart may
# change across a shift-reload.
python:
if _restart is None:
renpy.transition(config.end_splash_transition)
else:
renpy.transition(_restart[0])

renpy.game.context().force_checkpoint = True
renpy.jump(_restart[1])

label _invoke_main_menu:

# Again, this has to be Python.
python:
if _restart:
renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
elif not renpy.os.environ.get("RENPY_SKIP_MAIN_MENU", False):
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")

# If the main menu returns, then start the game.

python:
renpy.game.context().force_checkpoint = True
renpy.jump("start")

# At this point, we've been switched into a new context. So we
# initialize it.
label _main_menu(_main_menu_screen="_main_menu_screen"):

python:
renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)

_enter_menu()

renpy.dynamic("_load_prompt")
_load_prompt = False

renpy.context()._main_menu = True
store.main_menu = True

jump expression _main_menu_screen

# This is called to show the main menu to the user.
label _main_menu_screen:

# Let the user give code that runs in the main menu context before
# the main menu runs.
if renpy.has_label("before_main_menu"):
call expression "before_main_menu"

# Let the user completely override the main menu. (But please note
# it still lives in the menu context, rather than the game context.)
if renpy.has_label("main_menu"):
jump expression "main_menu"

# New name.
elif renpy.has_label("main_menu_screen"):
jump expression "main_menu_screen"

# Compatibility name.
elif renpy.has_label("_library_main_menu"):
jump expression "_library_main_menu"

return

Last edited:

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
unless I am not putting it in the right place
You didn't read the instructions correctly.

Open the downloaded archive "mod v0.1 game v1.03+FIX4".
Drag and drop "scripts" folder from the RAR archive into the "game" folder.

Watch how I did it in my video and do the same. Then check the purchase of items.

As you can see, I have the same version as you. I see how many bytes your "archive.rpa" weighs - I have the same amount.

As you can see, I downloaded the mod from this site and deleted the old script folder. Then I dragged the "scripts" folder into the "game" folder and started a new game and everything works for me.

You have the folder "scripts" is inside the folder "mod v1.0 game v1.03+FIX4", which is inside the folder "game"

And the folder "scripts" should be inside the folder "game" without additional folders

In addition, now you have in the folder with the game 2 different files "prevscreens.rpy".

One in the folder "mod v1.0 game v1.03 + FIX4" (if you have not deleted it), and the second in the folder "game\scripts\engine

Perhaps they conflict.

Please do as I did in the video and write about the results.

stonedout

Feb 17, 2018
You didn't read the instructions correctly.

Open the downloaded archive "mod v0.1 game v1.03+FIX4".
Drag and drop "scripts" folder from the RAR archive into the "game" folder.

Watch how I did it in my video and do the same. Then check the purchase of items.

As you can see, I have the same version as you. I see how many bytes your "archive.rpa" weighs - I have the same amount.

As you can see, I downloaded the mod from this site and deleted the old script folder. Then I dragged the "scripts" folder into the "game" folder and started a new game and everything works for me.

You have the folder "scripts" is inside the folder "mod v1.0 game v1.03+FIX4", which is inside the folder "game"

And the folder "scripts" should be inside the folder "game" without additional folders

In addition, now you have in the folder with the game 2 different files "prevscreens.rpy".

One in the folder "mod v1.0 game v1.03 + FIX4" (if you have not deleted it), and the second in the folder "game\scripts\engine

Perhaps they conflict.

Please do as I did in the video and write about the results.
my game does not have a scripts folder

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
my game does not have a scripts folder
Exactly. The folder "scripts" is, but it is in the archive "scripts.rpa"
In the original game in the folder "game" is a file "scripts.rpa".
This file contains all the scripts that are needed for the game. They are in the folder "scripts", but in this you can not see, because this folder is located inside the archive "scripts.rpa"

My mod (my folder "scripts") is an unpacked file "scripts.rpa" (inside of which is the folder "scripts" with the original scripts)

That's why according to the instruction we first delete the original file "scripts.rpa" from the folder "game", and instead add to the folder "game" a folder "scripts" from the downloaded mod. And you get modified game files.

All you need to do is follow the instructions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can see what I did in the video, it will help you.

The "scripts" folder I deleted in the video is just a previously added mod. Exactly the same as in the folder "mod v1.0 game v1.03+FIX4"

BDI

May 23, 2017

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Yes, that is the game that I was talking about, I have the Fix 3 and Fix 4 in the same folder BUT was using the Fix 4.
I used FIX 4 too. But I still don't understand how that "lovetime.rpy" file appeared in your "game" folder

So, now you don't have any error with my mod?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I used FIX 4 too. But I still don't understand how that "lovetime.rpy" file appeared in your "game" folder

So, now you don't have any error with my mod?
No, it still does not work, stop worrying about it, I'll play it as it is.Oh, and lovetime was in the original install as the name of the install file is Big Brother Another Story 0.09 Extra+Incest+Wt+Hotfix 2...

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
No, it still does not work, stop worrying about it, I'll play it as it is.Oh, and lovetime was in the original install as the name of the install file is Big Brother Another Story 0.09 Extra+Incest+Wt+Hotfix 2...
Huh... Have you tried installing a mod meant for one game on a completely different game?
No wonder it doesn't work.

I take it you're playing this version - Big Brother: Another Story [v0.09.2.03] [Aleksey90]

Well, I'm sure my mod won't work on another version with a completely different code.

By the way, are there any cheats for that version? Does that version need a cheat mod?

I only started making mods for that version because I couldn't find a cheat that would change the amount of money. That is, I wasn't planning on doing any mods at all. I got bored with the money grind (because I already played this version without any cheats, like 5 times, trying all the story options), and then the update came out and I decided to go again.

I said to myself: no, enough, I do not want to waste time on the grind. I'd rather make my own mod.
Plus it was practice for learning Python and Renpy, so I'm glad there were no cheats for that version.

If there's a money cheat for your version, it's not interesting. I'm interested in making a mod for a game that doesn't already have cheats