- Removed hp and mp stats and level from the menu;
- Added "Characters" menu option to the title screen;
- Updated Scarlett's character Screen's picture;
- Updated Michelle's character Screen's picture;
- Corrected some dialogs from the first scene, and
- Added Android apk version.
- Added online version:

v0.13
- Added interactions and dialogs to many NPCs.
- Fixed "Failes to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRernderingContext2D': The provided double value is non-finite." error from all versions.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
v0.14
- Fixed some typos.
- Added interactions and dialogs to more NPCs.
- Added three new scenes.
- Fixed Chime2.ogg error.
- Improved sentence construction of many text lines to make the writing more concise and less wordy.

Play Online (PC & Android)

Download

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Mmmm I wish more games would have cheating/NTR where the MC isn't just such a meek loser you think they deserve it. It takes away that feeling of jealously/dread/unfairness when you're actively rooting for the MC to fail.

Plenty of people that are in good relationships and aren't doormats with poor stamina still get cheated on

Reactions: ForeverLosing

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Mmmm I wish more games would have cheating/NTR where the MC isn't just such a meek loser you think they deserve it. It takes away that feeling of jealously/dread/unfairness when you're actively rooting for the MC to fail.

Plenty of people that are in good relationships and aren't doormats with poor stamina still get cheated on
Emily Ratajkowski got cheated on. So yeah. I agree I don't feel as good when MC is already a piece of shit doormat. NTR is only good when the romance is good.

Just copy plot lines from Romance manga and add NTR, it's not hard.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Thank you, Jah-Ith-Ber, for that feedback. I don't know if this counts as a spoiler, but...

I've already written the whole game, and I'm currently just creating the images and building the game. However, I can tell you that MC eventually starts lifting weights and, as he's tall already, pretty much becomes a Chad. This happens after he's cuckolded by his crush, current girlfriend, and a couple of other future girlfriends. I might shorten the story a little, maybe removing a few future girlfriends, as I would also like to add a nonNTR path eventually (which I haven't written yet, though).

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
1664332222420.png
amazing
got through that by adding files from "main" files from v.11game froze here after they talk
1664332773713.png
It was became the girl got stuck there and didn't move to the table..

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Wow. Is that on v0.14?

Edit: Anyway, I fixed both problems in the v0.15 Pre-release. Will upload it in a few hours.
yes,
also btw the game itself is not great, the story the characters, how they think, what they do, it's not really what I prefer in NTR stuff.
it's all the easy troupes, mc small dick, mc being a doormat and everyone walks over him.
Maybe when you are done with the game everythings gonna make sense and be good.
But Damon existing only to be in the way for the MC and to fuck girls in front of him is weird. Scarlett letting him fuck her and the MC just sits there doing nothing but grab her tits is weird. It's not interesting. It makes me stop caring about the mc because he's just there to be cucked he's got no personality besides being a small dick cuck.
This MC needs new friends.
it being rpgm without and choices or reason for being an rpgm game is also a negative.
It's not a great platform to make games on at least it's not unity.

Last edited:

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
yes,
also btw the game itself is not great, the story the characters, how they think, what they do, it's not really what I prefer in NTR stuff.
it's all the easy troupes, mc small dick, mc being a doormat and everyone walks over him.
Maybe when you are done with the game everythings gonna make sense and be good.
But Damon existing only to be in the way for the MC and to fuck girls in front of him is weird. Scarlett letting him fuck her and the MC just sits there doing nothing but grab her tits is weird. It's not interesting. It makes me stop caring about the mc because he's just there to be cucked he's got no personality besides being a small dick cuck.
This MC needs new friends.
it being rpgm without and choices or reason for being an rpgm game is also a negative.
It's not a great platform to make games on at least it's not unity.
I kind of created the game because I felt no NTR had what I was looking for, which I decided to put on this one. xD
Also, more than classic NTR or cuckold, the game is inspired by this fetish:

I really appreciate all that feedback. I'm adding more content on every update so the fact it's on RPGM starts making more sense. I haven't added many choices or exploration yet as I'm really focusing on adding content to the main story, which indeed remains linear for now.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Anybody knows how to view .png pics in this game? They can't be opened with image glass. I just wanna check the pics for now to see if it's worthy and not waste time with walking simulator.

Reactions: Prscyse

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Anybody knows how to view .png pics in this game? They can't be opened with image glass. I just wanna check the pics for now to see if it's worthy and not waste time with walking simulator.
Mmm... maybe I can stop encrypting them on the next update. I guess there's no actual point in having them encrypted, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Mmm... maybe I can stop encrypting them on the next update. I guess there's no actual point in having them encrypted, I'm not sure.
Would be nice if you do, i tend to check pics before playing most of the games just to see if i like models and scenes. If it was ren'py and not rpgm i might have tried it already.
One question regarding genres, would your game be pure netorare or there would be netorase/sharing/swinging paths?

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Would be nice if you do, i tend to check pics before playing most of the games just to see if i like models and scenes. If it was ren'py and not rpgm i might have tried it already.
One question regarding genres, would your game be pure netorare or there would be netorase/sharing/swinging paths?
There will be at least a non-Netorare path. The Netorare one will have some sharing/swinging, though.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Thank you, Jah-Ith-Ber, for that feedback. I don't know if this counts as a spoiler, but...

I've already written the whole game, and I'm currently just creating the images and building the game. However, I can tell you that MC eventually starts lifting weights and, as he's tall already, pretty much becomes a Chad. This happens after he's cuckolded by his crush, current girlfriend, and a couple of other future girlfriends. I might shorten the story a little, maybe removing a few future girlfriends, as I would also like to add a nonNTR path eventually (which I haven't written yet, though).
I really like the game so far. I am curious though with some of the stuff about the MC saying his body is girly and being envious of girls getting fucked how far the femdom route will go before he does what you said. Will there be anything like pegging, forced bi, or even sissy stuff or just the sort humiliation we've seen so far. Really all I want from the non ntr route if you add it later is scarlet. the old gf can go bang whoever.

Reactions: Prscyse
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes