4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
I really like the game so far. I am curious though with some of the stuff about the MC saying his body is girly and being envious of girls getting fucked how far the femdom route will go before he does what you said. Will there be anything like pegging, forced bi, or even sissy stuff or just the sort humiliation we've seen so far. Really all I want from the non ntr route if you add it later is scarlet. the old gf can go bang whoever.
Wow, really? I removed the dialogs where he talks about his envy of girls having sex on v0.15. xD I thought it sounded kind of scary for some people.

Thruth is, I have strong plans on making the MC turn into a woman on Cheating Crush 2 or Cheating Crush 3. I haven't written that yet, but I totally want to do so. My inspiration will be the X - Change franquise.

About the pegging, forced bi, sissy, etc., during Cheating Crush 1, I wasn't really planning on adding any of that, and although I've already written the whole story and dialogues, I'm open to new ideas. :)

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to answer this question: "how far the femdom route will go before he does what you said".
He won't become a Chad during Cheating Crush 1. The second path I'll work on will have him romantically involved with Scarlett, but being as "unattractive" as he still is.

Last edited:

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
v0.15
ChessClub Michelle Easton After Kiss.png

Play Online (PC & Android)

Download (PC & Android)

- Added one new Michelle scene.
- Fixed music still playing after transitioning to the scene in Michelle's bathroom.
- Added music to many parts of the game. (Would appreciate feedback).
- Added option to jump to the new version's content.
- Fixed pictures position of many scenes.
- Fixed for good possible error (Failed to load Main%20%25(3%201).png) happening to some people.
- Added interaction with Scarlett's purse after the first classroom scene.
- .png files are no longer encrypted.
- Renamed the "Characters" menu option to "Smartphone".
- Renamed category "Characters" inside menu option "Smartphone" to "Contacts".
- Main four characters in the "Contacts" screen are now automatically unlocked since GameTitle.
- Added three new categories to "Smartphone": Secrets, Questions and Items. No content on them for now. Thinking of adding "Memories" and "Messages" in the future.
- Added Christian to Contacts Smartphone category.
- Added upcoming characters to the Contacts category in Smartphone.
- Added Smartphone Damon Contacts category's description.
- Updated Scarlett, Michelle, and Damon's Smartphone Contacts category's image.
- Added collectible Book 1 to the first Class Room C scene.
- Added collectibles Book 2 & Book 3 to the Chess Club.
- Temporarily disabled linear choices during first scene Messenger conversations with Scarlett.
- Added "fast", "log" & "hide" buttons to text boxes.
- Renovated "thoughts system" with more images showing the character's emotions. This will help remove a lot of unnecessary text and avoid it for future content. This is still to be applied to all scenes. (Would appreciate feedback.)
- Improved sentence construction of many text lines to make the writing more concise and less wordy.
- Fixed all glitchy image transitions. (Please report if there is still any).

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Prscyse you didn't fix the "main" issue I told you about last update. Come on guy
Do you even playtest what you release?
The files missing prevent saving/loading

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mickster101

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Prscyse you didn't fix the "main" issue I told you about last update. Come on guy
Do you even playtest what you release?
The files missing prevent saving/loading
Mmm... I really did. I was only able to replicate it by trying to load old save files as those are the ones trying to load files that no longer exist.

Could you confirm if that's when you get the error? By trying to load an old save?

I did several runs on my PC and two different smartphones. I would really appreciate some additional information about when you're getting the error.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
If I load my savegame from the previous version it jumps straight to a gameover so the way that gets handled needs to be different... I could see the new scene by starting over but that'd be a pain to do each new version.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
If I load my savegame from the previous version it jumps straight to a gameover so the way that gets handled needs to be different... I could see the new scene by starting over but that'd be a pain to do each new version.
Thank you. I will look into that.

By the way, there's a button when starting a new game to jump straight into the new content.

1664801018515.png

Reactions: longjohngold

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Thruth is, I have strong plans on making the MC turn into a woman on Cheating Crush 2 or Cheating Crush 3. I haven't written that yet, but I totally want to do so. My inspiration will be the X - Change franquise.

About the pegging, forced bi, sissy, etc., during Cheating Crush 1, I wasn't really planning on adding any of that, and although I've already written the whole story and dialogues, I'm open to new ideas. :)

He won't become a Chad during Cheating Crush 1. The second path I'll work on will have him romantically involved with Scarlett, but being as "unattractive" as he still is.
When you say turn into a woman do you mean full on genderbend or just feminization and sissy type stuff. I'm not a fan of complete gender swapping personally but the mc crossdressing and getting fucked would be really hot.

The stuff I suggested is just the kind of stuff I really like to see in femdom and cuck stuff. Scarlet humiliating the mc with a strap on would be extremely hot and cuck stuff like her making him lick a guys cum off of her or even sucking the guy off himself (hence the forced bi and sissy stuff) would be really great to me. But I get that's more niche and some people just want standard girl having sex with other guys ntr. If you like the sound of any that it'd be awesome to see later in the game or sequels

That second path sounds great to me.

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
"- Added "fast", "log" & "hide" buttons to text boxes. "

this option is very good and also it was nice update, you are doing great.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Mmm... I really did. I was only able to replicate it by trying to load old save files as those are the ones trying to load files that no longer exist.

Could you confirm if that's when you get the error? By trying to load an old save?

I did several runs on my PC and two different smartphones. I would really appreciate some additional information about when you're getting the error.
You have a picture of the issue just above my post. You are missing files in the version you put out here.
When you press continue or try to save/load a game, you get this message.

Failed to load
img/characters/Main%20%25(3%201).png

for v0.14 I moved the missing files from v0.12 Which I did tell you and that worked.
Now those files no longer work probably because of whatever you did to the image files between v0.14 and v0.15.
Regardless, you just need to provide the files the game is asking for to load. They don't exist in the versions you put out.
Maybe the issue is old save files not working, but that doesn't explain why I can't even save at all. I can't even get the save/load menu to open. So that makes the issue not the save files but something else.

The timeskip to current content is good, but this is an issue you will need to fix eventually.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
You have a picture of the issue just above my post. You are missing files in the version you put out here.
When you press continue or try to save/load a game, you get this message.

Failed to load
img/characters/Main%20%25(3%201).png

for v0.14 I moved the missing files from v0.12 Which I did tell you and that worked.
Now those files no longer work probably because of whatever you did to the image files between v0.14 and v0.15.
Regardless, you just need to provide the files the game is asking for to load. They don't exist in the versions you put out.
Maybe the issue is old save files not working, but that doesn't explain why I can't even save at all. I can't even get the save/load menu to open. So that makes the issue not the save files but something else.

The timeskip to current content is good, but this is an issue you will need to fix eventually.
I thank you for taking the time to play, test the game, as well as providing details about its bugs.

I had to remove "Main%20%25(3%201).png" a couple of versions ago because its name had a format itch.io doesn't seem to allow. The error should only be present for those trying to load games from v0.11 and v0.10. I have no way to fix that right now as I'm unable to put the glitchy image back in the game.

I find it strange you're not able to open the save/load menu at all. I'll try to replicate that error as I've been able to save/load without problem as long as I do it in the same version.

Right now old saves don't seem to work on new versions. I'm still figuring out how to make that work without having the player manually copy and paste the save file into the new game folder (not an option for the online version as players don't have access to the game files). I don't want to say once version 1.0 comes out this will stop being a problem because it does sound like an annoying problem as a player. I'll keep working on that.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
When you say turn into a woman do you mean full on genderbend or just feminization and sissy type stuff. I'm not a fan of complete gender swapping personally but the mc crossdressing and getting fucked would be really hot.

The stuff I suggested is just the kind of stuff I really like to see in femdom and cuck stuff. Scarlet humiliating the mc with a strap on would be extremely hot and cuck stuff like her making him lick a guys cum off of her or even sucking the guy off himself (hence the forced bi and sissy stuff) would be really great to me. But I get that's more niche and some people just want standard girl having sex with other guys ntr. If you like the sound of any that it'd be awesome to see later in the game or sequels

That second path sounds great to me.
Gender bender, hahah. :cry:

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
"- Added "fast", "log" & "hide" buttons to text boxes. "

this option is very good and also it was nice update, you are doing great.
Thank you. I'll make the buttons a little bigger on version 0.16. :)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Im having major problems with this update I tried starting from the new content the fame freezes up after a certain dialog between mc and michelle and then I tried it from the begining in the game froze up again in a completely different part in the chess room. But both times it froze was while in the chess room. It seem like it happens when you are supposed to regain control of your character after the dialogs. I played the last update and i never had this problem.

Reactions: francoforte

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
I thank you for taking the time to play, test the game, as well as providing details about its bugs.

I had to remove "Main%20%25(3%201).png" a couple of versions ago because its name had a format itch.io doesn't seem to allow. The error should only be present for those trying to load games from v0.11 and v0.10. I have no way to fix that right now as I'm unable to put the glitchy image back in the game.

I find it strange you're not able to open the save/load menu at all. I'll try to replicate that error as I've been able to save/load without problem as long as I do it in the same version.

Right now old saves don't seem to work on new versions. I'm still figuring out how to make that work without having the player manually copy and paste the save file into the new game folder (not an option for the online version as players don't have access to the game files). I don't want to say once version 1.0 comes out this will stop being a problem because it does sound like an annoying problem as a player. I'll keep working on that.
So, I was thinking and made some testing saving files from v0.11 and trying to load them on v0.15.

I think we could consider these save files as "corrupted", as the game tries to find this weird named image that's been causing the problem. This happens when trying to open the load screen as well.

The solution is simply removing all content from the "Save" file.

646546.png
This will prevent the game from trying to load the missing image at any screen or instance at all.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Im having major problems with this update I tried starting from the new content the fame freezes up after a certain dialog between mc and michelle and then I tried it from the begining in the game froze up again in a completely different part in the chess room. But both times it froze was while in the chess room. It seem like it happens when you are supposed to regain control of your character after the dialogs. I played the last update and i never had this problem.
Oh, yes. I made a mistake there. I'll fix it in next update. Right now it can be avoided by approaching Michelle from the left.
1664850041599.png
This is because the player is supposed to automove after his conversation with her, so he crashes and the game freezes if he aproaches her from below or the right side.

Sorry about that. I'll fix it by making the player regain control. I'm also working in order to give player full control during most scenes as I've started adding interactions with objects and furniture.

Edit: Oh, and in the second attempt you made you must have gotten stuck when having Michelle as your "follower". It's also necessary to choose the chair from the left here, as I forgot the one on the right needs it's own path config after conversations. I'll also fix this by giving the player full control. Sorry again. xD

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Oh, yes. I made a mistake there. I'll fix it in next update. Right now it can be avoided by approaching Michelle from the left.
View attachment 2080598
This is because the player is supposed to automove after his conversation with her, so he crashes and the game freezes if he aproaches her from below or the right side.

Sorry about that. I'll fix it by making the player regain control. I'm also working in order to give player full control during most scenes as I'ves started adding interactions with objects and furniture.
ahhhh ok cool thank you for answering me

Reactions: Prscyse

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Lol, don't visit any romance game comments my guy. most people over there believe this i'm sure.
For me I dont mind if a woman has a prior relationship, I just don't need to see it or hear about it. If the game is supposed to be from my perspective i find it unrealistic. I don't ask my friends about their intimate lives and don't tell them about mine. So in a game if there are mentions of prior lovers or even current situations where a non-LI (and this includes those are not current, but may become one in the future) are doing stuff i am okay with it as long it is not 20 minute bloody scene showing or describing it too me. I know others are more extreme but that is just my take.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
For me I dont mind if a woman has a prior relationship, I just don't need to see it or hear about it. If the game is supposed to be from my perspective i find it unrealistic. I don't ask my friends about their intimate lives and don't tell them about mine. So in a game if there are mentions of prior lovers or even current situations where a non-LI (and this includes those are not current, but may become one in the future) are doing stuff i am okay with it as long it is not 20 minute bloody scene showing or describing it too me. I know others are more extreme but that is just my take.
Lol, sure but you're just proving our point. (It's just a game)

Reactions: Gudil and fbass
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes