4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
God, what's with the game's graphics? It feels like a game from the '90s..
its the game engine that is from the 90s yes. I mean it's been vastly improved since then, but you should focus on the CGS not the rpgm stuff.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
For me I dont mind if a woman has a prior relationship, I just don't need to see it or hear about it. If the game is supposed to be from my perspective i find it unrealistic. I don't ask my friends about their intimate lives and don't tell them about mine. So in a game if there are mentions of prior lovers or even current situations where a non-LI (and this includes those are not current, but may become one in the future) are doing stuff i am okay with it as long it is not 20 minute bloody scene showing or describing it too me. I know others are more extreme but that is just my take.
It's not from your perspective, it's from the MC's perspective, you are just along for the ride.
It's a thing many need to learn, when they play a game and try to pretend they are the MC for immersion, stop being personally offended when stuff happens to the MC.
Also friends do speak about that stuff.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
can you make the save files go in appdata folder or something so that we don't keep losing them? :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I think that's been fixed.

I've been testing and I'm able to load save files from September 26. The only problem here is that if they were saved way before the end of a map transition, you won't see the updated content until you move to a different scene/map.

I made the mistake of adding "Game over" screens in several past updates, so those files impide you to transition to the new content. However, now that those screens are gone, as long as you save at the very end of the current content, that is before transitioning to the new contents scene/map, you'll be able to keep your progress.

This applies for the online version on mobile as well as that's where I do most of the testing.

Reactions: kaze32
May 11, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I think that's been fixed.

I've been testing and I'm able to load save files from September 26. The only problem here is that if they were saved way before the end of a map transition, you won't see the updated content until you move to a different scene/map.

I made the mistake of adding "Game over" screens in several past updates, so those files impide you to transition to the new content. However, now that those screens are gone, as long as you save at the very end of the current content, that is before transitioning to the new contents scene/map, you'll be able to keep your progress.

This applies for the online version on mobile as well as that's where I do most of the testing.
I can have a look if I know the folderpath/name to look for under AppData
I still see a "save" folder in the main game folder though.

Reactions: Prscyse

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
where is the cuckold femdom in this?
I'm not sure about your cuckold femdom definition, but if I had to answer from mine, I would say:

1. The first threesome scene where MC doesn't get much participation besides feeling Scarlett up a little. He doesn't even get a blow job or tit job.
2. The first time scene between MC and Michelle where he ultimately disappoints her in bed because of his lack of stamina.
3. The later scenes where Michelle starts showing interest in Hiram to the point of considering cheating.
4. Upcoming scenes where Scarlett and Michelle will indeed cuckold him in a more straightforward way.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just a thought, but given the way this game plays currently (it's basically a kinetic novel) you might want to consider making it with engine tailored for this kind of content, e.g. Renpy. This could make the development faster, but also allow you to take advantage of functionality like character portraits for better indication whose thoughts they're reading at given moment, and such. That aspect can get currently quite confusing when there's a few characters participating in the scene, with the "thought bubble" edge color being the only indicator.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Just a thought, but given the way this game plays currently (it's basically a kinetic novel) you might want to consider making it with engine tailored for this kind of content, e.g. Renpy. This could make the development faster, but also allow you to take advantage of functionality like character portraits for better indication whose thoughts they're reading at given moment, and such. That aspect can get currently quite confusing when there's a few characters participating in the scene, with the "thought bubble" edge color being the only indicator.
You're right, it was super confusing. I think I fixed it in v0.17, though. Please let me know what you think:
1666048274489.png
1666048405683.png
I don't think I could change the engine at this point, but I'll definitely think about it for the next game I make.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Michelle hearing the universe.png

Play Online

Download - PC

Mega:
Mediafire:
Anonfiles:

Download Android APK

Mega:
Mediafire:
Anonfiles:

Changelog
- Added the second part of Michelle's scene added on v0.15.
- Improved sentence construction of many text lines to make the writing more concise and less wordy.
- Changed save files location on Windows to C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\Cheating Crush.
- Completely redesigned text boxes to make them more clear and more aesthetic.
- Fixed some text boxes that didn't match their text content type.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You're right, it was super confusing. I think I fixed it in v0.17, though. Please let me know what you think:
Yes, with the character name included like that it is much, much easier to figure out dialogue/thoughts source.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes