4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
You don't have to make him good, my main issue is that the game seems to condone his behavior. For example, the Michelle scene at the end of this update.

Michelle seemed to be MOST bothered by the MC's inability to get her to cum. Not the fact that he was fucking her while she was unconscious, not the fact that he doesn't seem to care about her other than for sexual relief, not the fact that he's been emotionally and literally cheating on her (although granted she doesn't know that yet.)

Michelle, and by extension the game/author, seems to say from this scene "If the MC was exactly the same shitty person, but BETTER AT SEX, he would have a good life."

And that feels a little fucked up. My suggest on how to give it a few tweaks:

1) Make Michelle a bit more bothered/uncomfortable to wake up to the MC already fucking her. Have her say try to say no, because she's still confused, but the MC either ignores her or pressures her.

2) Have Michelle suggest that the MC eat her out some more after he fails to make her cum, and then have the MC refuse. Make it clear that him not being able to get her to orgasm is less to do with his physical ability and more because he doesn't care enough, or him being too obsessed with the toxic masculinity ideas that a real man needs to do it with his cock.

We know the story is going to lead to the point where Michelle cheats on the MC. The reason she does it when that happens really shouldn't just be "because the MC isn't hot/good at sex." The reason she cheats should be because the MC doesn't care about her and is a bad person. Because THAT feels more satisfying to say that he deserves it.
Thank you. That was pretty useful
I'll see what I can do with it.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
New Cover.png

Play Online

Download - PC
Mega:

Mediafire:

Anonfiles:

Download Android APK
Mega:

Mediafire:

Anonfiles:

Changelog

- Added a new action scene with Damon, Scarlett, and Christian.
- Added dialogue and consequences after returning Scarlett's purse during the first classroom scene. Part 1.
- Added a short outcome scene when not returning Scarlett's phone. Part 1.
- Fixed several text boxes that were out of place.
- Made Scarlett's phone's PIN shorter.
- Pressing TAB now hides/shows text boxes too.
- Added TAB and Shift buttons for mobile and people who finds it hard to play using both the mouse and keyboard at the same time. Will eventually remove them on PC version once the game's final version comes out (if users decide so in a future poll).
- Increased game resolution to 1920*1080.
- Redesigned title screen.
- Improved all CGG quality.
- Added Z, X, and Arrow buttons to the "Protagonist's name input" screen for mobile and people who finds it hard to play using both the mouse and keyboard at the same time. Will eventually remove them on PC version once the game's final version comes out (if users decide so in a future poll).
- Renamed "Smartphone" to Wiki.
- Renamed "Contacts" to "Characters".
- Moved Changelog to Main Menu.
- Added game icon.
- Added "quest-like" instructions to the first scene.
- Enhanced many CGG's illuminations.
- Improved sentence construction of many text lines to make the writing more concise and less wordy.
- Zoomed the game X3.
- Increased some game textures's resolution (Will keep improving them).
- Redesigned some CGGs.
- Fixed some text box errors.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
You don't have to make him good, my main issue is that the game seems to condone his behavior. For example, the Michelle scene at the end of this update.

Michelle seemed to be MOST bothered by the MC's inability to get her to cum. Not the fact that he was fucking her while she was unconscious, not the fact that he doesn't seem to care about her other than for sexual relief, not the fact that he's been emotionally and literally cheating on her (although granted she doesn't know that yet.)

Michelle, and by extension the game/author, seems to say from this scene "If the MC was exactly the same shitty person, but BETTER AT SEX, he would have a good life."

1) Make Michelle a bit more bothered/uncomfortable to wake up to the MC already fucking her. Have her say try to say no, because she's still confused, but the MC either ignores her or pressures her.

2) Have Michelle suggest that the MC eat her out some more after he fails to make her cum, and then have the MC refuse. Make it clear that him not being able to get her to orgasm is less to do with his physical ability and more because he doesn't care enough, or him being too obsessed with the toxic masculinity ideas that a real man needs to do it with his cock.

We know the story is going to lead to the point where Michelle cheats on the MC. The reason she does it when that happens really shouldn't just be "because the MC isn't hot/good at sex." The reason she cheats should be because the MC doesn't care about her and is a bad person. Because THAT feels more satisfying to say that he deserves it.
Wow man, pretty good review. I hope to play a game authored by you someday. :geek:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
The reason she does it when that happens really shouldn't just be "because the MC isn't hot/good at sex." The reason she cheats should be because the MC doesn't care about her and is a bad person. Because THAT feels more satisfying to say that he deserves it.
Not really, here you want to make the girl have a "legitimate" reason to cheat. Which would make her a good person. I don't know if that was the point of this game (maybe), it isn't the point of many netorare games at least, from what I observed those often purposefully make the girl "harshly" choose other men because the mc is "inferior" in some sort of ways (performance in bed, social status, or masculinity in general). You can call it toxic or whatever but that's just the kink. No one said it has to be very realistic (though it kind of exists, to a certain degree).
I'm not saying a story following what you described would be bad either, but my issue is just that you seem to consider what could well be features that exist on purpose, as "mistakes". That's subjective, it depends on what the objective of the story is.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Update - v0.20

Scarlett resting head on Damons Shoulder.png

Play Online

Download - PC

Mega:

Mediafire:

Anonfiles:

Download Android APK

Mega:

Mediafire:

Anonfiles:

Changelog

- Added "search history" to Scarlett's phone inspection options during the first scene.
- Added a short outcome scene when not returning Scarlett's phone. Part 2.
- Introduced random consequences. E.g. If Scarlett's phone is not returned, she comes back to the classroom. There she encounters two students and tries to get her phone back. She will either succeed or fail on her first attempt. This will be random, so you can save/reload to see different results.
- Added "quest-like" instructions to more parts of the game.
- Fixed a visual bug when pressing the buttons of HTML Tab, Shift, etc...
- Added more NPC interactions to the first classroom scene.
- Animated NPCs in the first classroom scene.
- Added a new Corridor map after the first Classroom scene. This map has access to Volleyball Court, Class A, B, C, and Basketball Court.
- Reduced zoom to 2.6.
- Upgraded many map tiles.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

Omg yes. Finally someone that understand women. So many bad stories written by ntr authors because they write the most logically incoherent stuff.

Another troupe I hate is Easy Blackmail. Oh no, you have pictures of me having sex with my boyfriend? Better let you fuck me in any hole.

Another is: Me getting rape is no problem. Virgin girl gets her first taste of a cock down her throat. Forgets about it the next day instead of having trauma and flashbacks to it.

And another: OMG hes Black and hes got a huge cock? Instant attraction. No. Build up the villain and make him actually attractive physically and emotionally.

Last edited:

saiful

May 27, 2018
the mediafire link direct to the wrong page.

My game encounter graphic glitch. background not 100% load. Please assist/advice.

Reactions: Prscyse

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
the mediafire link direct to the wrong page.

My game encounter graphic glitch. background not 100% load. Please assist/advice.
Thank you. Do you remember how you got there?

Was it after you found Michelle?

Is it the Android version?

saiful

May 27, 2018
Thank you. Do you remember how you got there?

Was it after you found Michelle?

Is it the Android version?
PC version not compress. i start new game. in the classroom, the door is invisible (i click the wall under the clock to exit). it is before i found Michelle. same situation at the gym, no background.

Reactions: Envoye and Prscyse

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
PC version not compress. i start new game. in the classroom, the door is invisible (i click the wall under the clock to exit). it is before i found Michelle. same situation at the gym, no background.
I fixed it and updated the download links. Sorry for that, and thank you for reporting it.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes