4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
That was a great review. Thank you.

Yes, I think the loveliest character is Michelle. I agree when you say MC is an asshole. I never intended to make him likable but a "realistic" ordinary high school student. Most people aren't good even though they think they are. I would even go further to say Scarlett and Damon are awful people too.

I wouldn't say MC is a villain, but definitely someone evil, at least during most of the story. I would find it hard to make a game with a "good-hearted" protagonist. I kind of hate them. :v
I agree I cant stand that good hearted protagonist and the power of love and friendship conquers all bullshit lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Prscyse

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
PC version not compress. i start new game. in the classroom, the door is invisible (i click the wall under the clock to exit). it is before i found Michelle. same situation at the gym, no background.
Having the exact same issue with ver 0.20. DL from Mega.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm... gonna give this a try as I dont mind these type of "bully" tropes... I've watched enough JAV bully movies over the years!! LOL!!

I'm just a big old deviate I suppose... :devilish: :devilish:

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Ntr I am in.

But I am playing on Android and the game is slightly lagging IDK if it's my phone or the game.

• Hey there

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Ntr I am in.

But I am playing on Android and the game is slightly lagging IDK if it's my phone or the game.
I lags on me too but only the online version. If that's the case with you too, I guess it's because it needs to constantly download new images.

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
When we will get latest version
Sorry. As soon as version 0.22 comes out, version 0.21 will be public. Hopefully by next weekend.

I'm finishing these new sprites. I hope you like them better than the old ones. If you don't, please let me know.

1675622970004.png

Last edited:

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Been a while since I played this, has GF actually cheated yet?
Depends on what version you played.

As far as version 0.22, the girlfriend has been kissed, fingered and performed oral sex on "against" her will.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Chilliarch

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 2133399

Overview:
This is both a NTR & false-NTR fast pace story about a bullied student who's cheated on by his best friend-crush, as well as his girlfriend.

Although you play the game from the protagonist's point of view, you will also be able to read the two main female character's detailed thoughts. That is, what's going on in their minds as one of them shamelessly cheats, while the other one slowly becomes corrupted.

There's spying, phone spying, anecdote telling cuckolding, "eyewitness" cuckolding, physical appearance comparison, sleeping rape & drug-facilitated sexual assault (weed).

The gamer is still under development, so the story is linear for now. There will be non-NTR paths in future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: Prscyse - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
this is hot, would be good if there's an animated sex scene though

• Red Heart
Reactions: kaze32 and Prscyse

Prscyse

Cheating Crush
Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Update - v0.21

Sinahi reading Michelles Texts.png

Play Online

Download - PC

Mega:

Mediafire:

Anonfiles:

(Version 0.22 has become available for Patrons: )

Download Android APK

Mega: To be uploaded

Mediafire: To be uploaded

Anonfiles: To be uploaded

Changelog
- Added a new scene that introduces two new characters: Sinahi & Getsenami.
- Added parenthesis to thoughts for most of the game.
- Added brackets to texting for most of the game.
- Added quotation marks to dialogs for most of the game.
- Improved sentence construction of many text lines to make the writing more concise and less wordy.
- Upgraded some map tiles.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverLosing

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CheatingCrush-0.21
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
So, the MC is to play a beta, that is attracted to someone other than his girlfriend, who seduces his gf, probably because the MC is more attracted to this crush, and his male bf, is going to jump in there and cuck him too. Great and a hard pass.

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: Prscyse and Gudil
May 23, 2020
This in the changelong is unnecessary: - Added quotation marks to dialogs for most of the game.
Quotation marks should only be used when the narrator or a character are quoting a famous person quote, not on every dialogue. That's for books where there it's more difficult to tell. Here you have the character model image and a box with dialogue with the character name.

It's really not that important of a thing to mention, but I couldn't help it. It's useless and it might distract more than it might help.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes