baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it and I got a bad ending.
I tried to play it as if I wanted to fix the relationship with her before its too late,
but I dont get that chance.
because of that, the "ntr" part of the game feels less exciting.
if I know I have a chance with her, but by making wrong choices, I loose her, it will get a stronger impact.

sure, the theme is "cheating wife", so its on point. but for me, I just feel I have already lost the wife, so why care at all?
if I where the Mc, I would have kicked her out a long time ago. so for me its not exciting, the wife is not worth anything. she is just a slut.

the connection between the couple if important to make the ntr hot. at least for me.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
We must unite together and pray + thanks to God that the game is build upon Renply. The old game build made my hands dry faster than the air blower.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'd like to see a good cheating wife story and this seemed to have the potential but I don't get why the dev doesn't work the paths evenly. If I don't want to follow the cuck path I can't do anything. If this is a 0.01 release it should be named 0.01.

Bootycall911

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
The new update is lit! i like how to game is progressing now. Excited how Brendon will handle the tension between his wife and taylor in next episode. Thanks for the good fap material :)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
just played it and I got a bad ending.
I tried to play it as if I wanted to fix the relationship with her before its too late,
but I dont get that chance.
because of that, the "ntr" part of the game feels less exciting.
if I know I have a chance with her, but by making wrong choices, I loose her, it will get a stronger impact.

sure, the theme is "cheating wife", so its on point. but for me, I just feel I have already lost the wife, so why care at all?
if I where the Mc, I would have kicked her out a long time ago. so for me its not exciting, the wife is not worth anything. she is just a slut.

the connection between the couple if important to make the ntr hot. at least for me.
I agree with all you just said here, and want to add something to it.

It doesn't really feel like a "Cheating Wife" story to me, more so a "Cucked Husband" story. There is a gigantic difference there. The husband's awareness of her cheating is the key difference. Like when the gym guy is fucking the wife and you go to stop him you can't... So you are cucked. If you know about it it's not cheating it's cucking.

A good cheating wife story MUST have a female protagonist and not a male protagonist. A cucking story could be either, but a cheating wife story is absolutely without a doubt best told from the female perspective. The husband's awareness of it, and getting off on it turns it into no longer cheating. That's just cuckoldry.

Cheating and Cuckoldry are two very different fetishes with two very different story types and audiences.

Cheating wife = Wife has sex with other men behind the husband's back SECRETLY without him knowing. People like this because it's secrecy, and stealth, and risk of getting caught aspects.

Cucked Husband = Wife has sex with other men IN FRONT of the husband's HUMILIATING HIM. People like this because they want to be treated like a worthless sack of shit to be used and abused.

Reactions: baka and lexlutha

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I agree with all you just said here, and want to add something to it.

It doesn't really feel like a "Cheating Wife" story to me, more so a "Cucked Husband" story. There is a gigantic difference there. The husband's awareness of her cheating is the key difference. Like when the gym guy is fucking the wife and you go to stop him you can't... So you are cucked. If you know about it it's not cheating it's cucking.

A good cheating wife story MUST have a female protagonist and not a male protagonist. A cucking story could be either, but a cheating wife story is absolutely without a doubt best told from the female perspective. The husband's awareness of it, and getting off on it turns it into no longer cheating. That's just cuckoldry.

Cheating and Cuckoldry are two very different fetishes with two very different story types and audiences.

Cheating wife = Wife has sex with other men behind the husband's back SECRETLY without him knowing. People like this because it's secrecy, and stealth, and risk of getting caught aspects.

Cucked Husband = Wife has sex with other men IN FRONT of the husband's HUMILIATING HIM. People like this because they want to be treated like a worthless sack of shit to be used and abused.

only cuckpath has developed right now ... which you described above
game is still in early stages
wait for other paths to develop more stories to play
i am working on straight path right now you can get info about it on my patreon :)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
only cuckpath has developed right now ... which you described above
game is still in early stages
wait for other paths to develop more stories to play
i am working on straight path right now you can get info about it on my patreon :)
As you mentioned the cuck path is the only one developed now, it would make a ton of sense to when/if you build the "cheating wife" path to shift protagonist to the wife and no longer the husband. It's impossible to tell a cheating wife story properly from the husband's perspective as it ruins all of the fun of cheating. His unawareness is a key element that can't be had from his perspective.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Pretty shit game.

Gives you options to not be a sissy cuck yet every time you take the opportunity to turn this around and be a fucking man you're met with a bad end.

Either make the choices actually lead somewhere meaningful or remmove them. Seeing the wife cuck you and have the husband decide to give her the depravity she wants doesn't mean "Yeah, feel free to cuck me anytime you want while I stroke my dick in the corner."

If you want to make the story about the wife, then make HER the protagonist.

1/5 stars, would be zero because I hate meaningless false choices.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Pretty shit game.

Gives you options to not be a sissy cuck yet every time you take the opportunity to turn this around and be a fucking man you're met with a bad end.

Either make the choices actually lead somewhere meaningful or remmove them. Seeing the wife cuck you and have the husband decide to give her the depravity she wants doesn't mean "Yeah, feel free to cuck me anytime you want while I stroke my dick in the corner."

If you want to make the story about the wife, then make HER the protagonist.

1/5 stars, would be zero because I hate meaningless false choices.
that is because as for now the cuck path is available, in the future there will be non cuck path but the dev decided to develop the cuck path first, so i would recommend to play this game again in an later state when the cuck path is finsihed and the other pathes are in development(y)

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes