Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i have not played this game yet,and i am sure like hell that i am never going to play it ever but from the posts here it just sounds like another game like The Adventurous Couple Revamped.
it is not like i won´t play this kind of games but i simply don´t like it when there is next to no storytelling and choices to make that in the end doesn´t matter because the "Cheating wife" will fuck anybody anyway.

this games would be more intressting if it would be more than one "goal" there it would be better if there would be a path where the "husband" could prevent the outcome that the wife gets bored after been married and goes for all dicks she can find.

the way it is now it is just fapping material and mindless fucking and choices that don´t really matter because the wife will fuck everybody like a whore anyway.
games that are like this would be far more better if the MC would be the "Wife" and not the "Husband".

anyway i wish the dev good luck with that one there are sure a lots of people here that love games like that.

Last edited:

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
In this game Everything is going too fast.
Maybe if you start from 0 and start from a path of corruption the game has a better story

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi blade7777 I just wonder, you are working in RenPy, why do you need a java developer/coder help here:
this is the end of current written story i am writing more everyday but progress is slow between rendering sex scenes and torturing myself with coding so again a coder that knows java i dont need much just some help to fix errors can be a great help

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Why even comment then? Or playing the game if you dont like the content on it?
To be fair, he offered his opinion on the benefits of the game (the renders are good) while making the caveat that the storyline isn't of interest and is something that he probably won't pursue. Seems like a very valid post to me.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I would like to congratulate the game creator on the huge improvement in the game when switching to Ren'py.

It's very good indeed.
I agree, it's a huge improvement, but the story still needs major work.

For example, during the gym scene, there's no element of build up and then climax. It immediately reveals that she's sleeping with her trainer. Instead it should only hint at it, then it serves as a build up for the climax of seeing her fuck the trainer in the bedroom at home. Now, that can be one angle. Another angle is where you discover her adultery before hand through conversation perhaps, then you accept it, then you see the gym scene where she openly is close with the trainer.

Another problem is the wifes eyes, something is wrong with the eye shader and material. I strongly suggest the dev get a new eye material from daz studio for the wife. It would be easy to do spot renders over existing renders which shouldn't take longer than 2-3 minutes per render, then in photoshop you can over lay the new eyes. He could also just use the eye textures from the new characters he made, their eye materials look totally fine and proper.

If he heeds this feedback, the game will keep improving exponentially.

I can totally tell the dev listened to all the previous feedback and included it in this new update. I commend him! He's doing awesome work so far! The game has amazing potential to be a super hot NTR game.

One more feedback, the animation in the beginning doesn't look right, especially with her eyes. It looks like she's a robot doing a dance, more like malfunctioning. Get a new eye shader asap! It's a huge problem.

She's also way too muscular IMO, maybe tone it down by 30% then add 10% more voluptuous. If you want to keep her super muscular like that, it's probably wise to explain why she's into FBB style workouts with 4-5 sentences somewhere. It's important to explain because most house wives are not into FBB, it's out of the norm. Anything way out of the norm should be explained to enhance believability.

Last edited:
Reactions: blade7777

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
hmmmm next time i test when "stepbother" char is changed or is this evolution game ?? ;) (ape) ,game looks ok but that stepbrother thing make me stop playing

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes