hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Based upon the new renders I'm seeing in the thread, I'm excited about trying the game again. These new renders are much higher quality. The skin shaders on the new models are ten times better and have more life in them vs the wifes skin shader. The wifes skin shader is way too pale. Btw, the woman on the left looks too young to be the wifes mother.

It's important to make sure the same skin shader and mat is on ALL the human models in game, but remember, it doesn't mean the textures/maps are the same. I'm talking about PBR(physically based rendering) settings, SSS (sub surface scattering), etc. I normally would never take the time to share this info, but I got faith in this game!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: User #19006

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So just played through this for the first time and the wife gets made and divorces you if you say you want to fuck her sister but she gets to fuck everyone,including her dwarf step-brother? Doesn't really seem to make alot of sense. Renders are OK, a little crude, and the animations are very crude and choppy. I'll check back once alot more content has been added.

rexred

Dec 21, 2017
this game is like every other game I see now and it's boring

the husband gets revenge on the wife

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
So... Since I don't like to comment on things I don't know or have tried, I downloaded and played this game. Although I am not a fan of this style of games. I obviously did not like it.
Basically it is that the husband will inevitably be cuckold. Ok. It's the DEV choice.
I understand that there will be someone who has that fetish, even in real life. Not me.
Anyway... the models and the renders are pretty good. The wife is really HOT.
Long story short... I tried it ... I didn't like it ... I deleted it.
I will not complain or pretend that the Dev make a game to my liking.
Those who like this type of game ... keep playing it. The renders are good and will surely get better with the following updates.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
So... Since I don't like to comment on things I don't know or have tried, I downloaded and played this game. Although I am not a fan of this style of games. I obviously did not like it.
Basically it is that the husband will inevitably be cuckold. Ok. It's the DEV choice.
I understand that there will be someone who has that fetish, even in real life. Not me.
Anyway... the models and the renders are pretty good. The wife is really HOT.
Long story short... I tried it ... I didn't like it ... I deleted it.
I will not complain or pretend that the Dev make a game to my liking.
Those who like this type of game ... keep playing it. The renders are good and will surely get better with the following updates.
Why even comment then? Or playing the game if you dont like the content on it?

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Early intro demo basically, of the 3 paths only cuck is touched upon. I wish the author blade7777 would not dither/blur the art. It could look amazing in hi-rez. At least the whore wife has an amazing fit body. Also, if your going to do animation in 2019/2020. Do more than 2 FRAMES or none at all!!! Decent start for this early.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
2.90 star(s) 19 Votes