he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
you need 6 cuck points
Hey its rare for a dev to stick around and support the people bashing on his work. Way to go!
As the game really has a lot of potential and blade7777 already ack about adding an option when stuck with points choices, and get rid of the damn animations (*I think I read 4 or more ppl complaining about the long time and how ackward they feel); next would be to proofread.
For an indie project, get the text trough msword editor (check the advanced settings there), then trough online editors like grammarly .com/grammar-check (thats what I use at work) and others freely avail...
It takes a very small amount of dev time to correct for bad spelling yet it takes away a lot of the experience for players. Especially if contributing to the project, I'd want my moniez are well spent. The more complex and the better the writing, the more expensive appearing is your product.
And believe me, you don't need other ppl messing with your work at the start. You seem to have solid ideas, get them well developed before involving "proofreaders".

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Please learn proper English or get an editor.
It hurts to read so much that I cant play it for more than 2 minutes.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Please compile for standard x86 32 bit so more people can enjoy your program.

Last edited:

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
then play other game instead?
he already answer you that he can't use renpy
not every one good on text base coding
in fact most of them not

that's why programmer got high salary job payment
who call renpy is easy
that because they are compatible with it
most of artist are not
they are familiar with picture work not text

and as long as he finish his game
I don't see a point to picky in what program he use

don't like it don't play them
you just add unnecessary stress to the creator
why does the game say path is not added yet

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I don't want to leave a bad review, because those things stick and there's always room for improvement, but I thought you may find useful some tips.

• The renders have way too much noise. Even if you don't have a powerful GPU, consider using something like the Intel denoiser.
  • You need to put more effort into posing and to use better expressions, those are the things that make people think you've done it in a hurry.
  • Why didn't you just render some scenes to use as background and map (bedroom, living room etc.) instead of using stock photos? They look strange in comparison.
  • What game engine are you using? I couldn't go fullscreen, and the skip process was not linear.
  • Why didn't you bother to use capital letters? I don't know, it seems strange and "in-a-hurry" to me.
  • I didn't jerk off to her, and that prevented me to explore the cuck path. You may want to reconsider the points attribution.
Other than that, even if I enjoy the NTR/Corruption games, I'm not into cheating content.
That, plus those 6 major technical problems, didn't inspire me to finish the game.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is the browser version working for anyone? It works fine for a minute or two but then it bugs out for me.

edit: got it, it came from me scrolling which caused the text to move too fast which bugged out the game.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That game should come with a walkthrogh.
Not enough point wont let you proceed.
Also not enogh save slots and everything else,

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sep 18 at 2:24pm
Map for the game / office and New Character Taylor
final touches than i will do a alpha release for patreons just making some choices and doing maths so they give exact amount of stats to unlock scenes :)
1570225953973.png
1570225976409.png

1570225993139.png

Get your talking heads kink out of your system with this gag reel concoction ;)!

1570226114037.png

Jia golden skin.png

Jia medium pink skin.png

Game On! Catch all these dames on their Kinky behavior and PROFIT;)!!!

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes