doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
Why is there a rape tag? There is no rape though. How do you rape the willing? Is this a new thing? Where you still consider it rape even when she is whoring herself without pay?

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Cheating Wife v0.3.0

ANDROID armeabi & arm64: or or or or

Milfy Bomb

Feb 8, 2019
Cheating Wife v0.3.0

ANDROID armeabi & arm64: or or or or
Thx bro

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm not a big fan of cucking, unless you are doing it to someone else. Since you don't get to play that character in this game, I'm not too big a fan of it right now. Played it and the part that interests me the most is the sex slave (hardcore) path. I wish there was more content for this option.

It seems really one sided when you see that the cuck path can get to level 6, but the other two paths are only at level 2. The best way, to me, to develop a game with multiple paths is to try and develop them equally. Say, one patch brings cuck to 4. Next patch should bring depravity to 4. Next patch brings hardcore to 4. Or, bring them all up together in one patch. Those, like me, that dislike cuck, will get bored and give game a bad rating if you present multiple paths other than cucking and not work on it just as much as the cucking path.

Also, can you do multiple paths, like depravity and hardcore, or is only one path workable per save?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello, any way to change the font for a normal one? like the one that appears in the demonstrative images of the game

Reactions: XxxADOxxX

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Why is there a rape tag? There is no rape though. How do you rape the willing? Is this a new thing? Where you still consider it rape even when she is whoring herself without pay?
I assume that is where the blackmail tag also comes in and that there will be or will be a rape sooner or later. It might also depend on your definitions of consensual or non consensual sex are. For me it is rape if it is in any way non consensual and that can be hard to prove in a Court of Law as well. But yeah you are right by my definition, if the sex is consensual it isnt rape.

I notice there are a lot of folk on the forums who are also confused as to what cucking is as well. It might be that the first language of the creator isn't English either. I dunno.

2.90 star(s) 19 Votes