WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks to everyone interested and for stopping by! I am really really bad at social media and interacting with others (shitton of anxiety in just my day-to-day life so interacting is hard for me.) Also sorry for any confusion caused. It's a solo project besides the very appreciated help of my spell checker and I tend to be pretty slow. I do take feedback to heart and I heard the calls for more sex and more paths. Overall I just wanted it to be a not serious fun weird chaotic project to work on with no end in sight though I probably should start looking into reducing file sizes lol.

The next update is set for next month sometime, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

And massive thank you to those who support me and have supported me in the past over this very long time I have been working on it. <3

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
bit crazy but good way so unless you don't like demons etc you might like this.
demons are not my favourite but if there are only male demons that fuck with no demons girls can be like a sort of bestiality.... and I like that.

If instead there are only demons-girls or futa/trans and poor males that are submitted to those Demons... I will pass for sure

I think now is the correct time because 5 chapters are already made it is the perfect timing to check out about this game.
I have found it just yesterday:)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Any news on the next update. Dev stated that the next would be in April. It's the end of May, still no news on the update.
2 days ago there was an update on Patreon, that its almost done.
He already went through beta testing and found some "lacking" stuff so he is fixing them and then he will release it. Or so he says ^o^

Reactions: Armelle69

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Are you planning to kill our MC like like the one in the past. If it is, it gonna be fucking awknwess. I don't want see her be killed; cause I'm in Love with our MC.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Cheeky [Ep.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 400 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 383 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cheeky Episode1-7.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.11.2021 (Episode1-7.5)

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There's still an odd bug where a character's portrait briefly appears during scene transitions.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes