the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cheeky Episode1-4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I like it! I wish that Juliet was banging both men and women instead of having to choose but, whatever, that's what multiple save slots are for.

Reactions: WrenchPhillips

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I noticed a glitch after the first choice where Tori or another character's face appears during the transitions.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrenchPhillips

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I noticed a glitch after the first choice where Tori or another character's face appears during the transitions.
I'm not the best at renpy, so i'll look into it as much as i can. If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated.

Was it just after the first choice? does it last for the whole game? Thanks in advance.

I'm also working on a walk-through with some side info to clarify which paths have lesbian content, which lead to lesbian content and all that jazz.

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
I like it! I wish that Juliet was banging both men and women instead of having to choose but, whatever, that's what multiple save slots are for.
Seems like disallowing males just locks out certain choices for content. Lesbianism is forever.

Ozzy23

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 392056

Overview:
This is a visual novel with gods, demons, monsters, sex, kink and some light humor. It focuses on a main character Juliet being "chosen" by a trickster god, learning more about herself through strange circumstances and fighting the forces of evil.
Thread Updated: 2020-07-06
Release Date: 2020-06-28
Developer: Wrench Phillips
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: Unofficial Android Port

View attachment 392058 View attachment 392060 View attachment 392061 View attachment 392062 View attachment 392063 View attachment 392064 View attachment 392065
Juliet? Really?
The plot is based on the story of The Magicians.
LoL

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Juliet? Really?
The plot is based on the story of The Magicians.
LoL
I've never got around to watching the magicians. I got the name Juliet since im a fan of Psych. Story is a mix of a lot of influences, Reynard the fox, Buffy, Angel, Vampire the masquerade, Fables (comic), probably a million more i can't think of at the moment.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Seems like disallowing males just locks out certain choices for content. Lesbianism is forever.
Indeed, but if you don't choose that option you're still forced to decide between one or the other instead of having them occurring at separate intervals, y'know?

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Indeed, but if you don't choose that option you're still forced to decide between one or the other instead of having them occurring at separate intervals, y'know?
Yeah in ep 1-3 its very this or that. ep 4 i think is a step in the right direction. Choices are something people wanted, so i'm going to be looking into making it more streamlined/ user friendly, going forward. I've asked my couple patrons if they think I should restart and do a revamped version, so far they have said to continue. I had so many technical difficulties in the early eps too, so there was tons of stuff cut.

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah in ep 1-3 its very this or that. ep 4 i think is a step in the right direction. Choices are something people wanted, so i'm going to be looking into making it more streamlined/ user friendly, going forward. I've asked my couple patrons if they think I should restart and do a revamped version, so far they have said to continue. I had so many technical difficulties in the early eps too, so there was tons of stuff cut.
I'd agree, I don't think you need to do a redo, it was just unfortunate that it was one or the other even though it definitely seemed like a conscious decision to have people be able to choose a lesbian only route. I get that parsing that out is a bit of a hassle.

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
I'm working on making more choices for all ;) Lots of lesbian content incoming next ep.
I honestly prefer it if the 'no male' option is just there for people who don't want to see those scenes. I don't mind choosing between one or the other either, it fits the narrative of making choices the MC is split on. Most scenarios shouldn't be one or the other, because how often is that really going to happen, but having a few is fine I think.

Also I'd have sworn up and down that this was mostly inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which is a great thing to be inspired by for this kind of game. It's not just the narrative either, I'm enjoying the comedy and the characters and the whole feel of the thing just shouts Buffy to me. (Edit: oh yeah, you said Buffy. I'll check out the other ones there too, then.)

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I honestly prefer it if the 'no male' option is just there for people who don't want to see those scenes. I don't mind choosing between one or the other either, it fits the narrative of making choices the MC is split on. Most scenarios shouldn't be one or the other, because how often is that really going to happen, but having a few is fine I think.

Also I'd have sworn up and down that this was mostly inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which is a great thing to be inspired by for this kind of game. It's not just the narrative either, I'm enjoying the comedy and the characters and the whole feel of the thing just shouts Buffy to me. (Edit: oh yeah, you said Buffy. I'll check out the other ones there too, then.)
You should def check out the fables game, "The wolf among us." its awesome.

Reactions: Cab-boe
May 24, 2020
Just found your game and on the first playthrough, I can't wait for the next update. Love the Sam Dominant (more please) angle does that mean the MC will be submissive with all the girls (hope so).

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Just found your game and on the first playthrough, I can't wait for the next update. Love the Sam Dominant (more please) angle does that mean the MC will be submissive with all the girls (hope so).
Hey awesome! There is more planned,for sam dominant. Also trying to work in more casual encounters organically for both male and female in the future that will have dominant characters. holly (the new girl) is not dominant though everything is subject to change lol

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes