botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The game isn't lesbian-centric, but the MC is female?
Is there a way to avoid the dick then?
Just feels weird to me, when I play a female MC and she fucks with guys.

Reactions: mofonistik

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
The game isn't lesbian-centric, but the MC is female?
Is there a way to avoid the dick then?
Just feels weird to me, when I play a female MC and she fucks with guys.

sorry there is no way to avoid mc penis interaction lol

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Episode 2 is out pending update!!!!!!! it is untested as my beta tester went dark (so i expect some problems), and i really wanted to get it out by the end of the month. I do everything myself so any problems/ questions/ concerns/ suggestions feel free to let me know here or on patreon.

i work really hard on this and i am sweating bullets hoping i do not disappoint everyone, or there is embarrassing errors lol

planned for episode 3,
more sexual content,
i am going to go back and try and find a clever way other that just skip to get past the scene with the boyfriend at the beginning so that people who like lesbian only content can skip that part.
more choices
more choices leading to exclusive path content
new monster of the week

Happy Halloween everybody here is a just for fun pic from the patreon halloween.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There are some punctuation errors (particularly ill instead of I'll), but it works fine on my Win10 machine.

Any plans for Android support? I may be able to help.

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
There are some punctuation errors (particularly ill instead of I'll), but it works fine on my Win10 machine.

Any plans for Android support? I may be able to help.
i replied under the wrong account like a dingus.

i fixed the i'lls for next episode

not currently planned, i can do android i think if there is enough interest.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
so got done with ep 2 um its shorter then ep 1. extremely short. i count maybe 20 secens and 5 of them being sex.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Very interesting game so far, the MC is very good looking (love the freckles), she is not too bimbo nor ugly, very sexy in the end, the other characters are well made too. The scenario follows a good pace, and it is fun to play.
Overall this is a game that I will follow because it is unique in its one way.
Best of luck to the dev who seems to be very passionate about his creation. :)

Reactions: ShamanLab

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Actually there is a way for the mc to avoid penis interaction. All a person has to do is just open up the script.rpy and delete out those options and whatever else needs to be edited when they appear and the scenes with boring males will not trigger and you'll jump to the next thing in the script.

For me I'll pick FF whenever possible and edit other stuff. Sam and the MC looks like it might be interesting. Hopefully there'll be some normal scenes with Sam and the MC as well and not just all mistress this and that stuff.

Hottest scene so far to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going full screen either by hitting f11 or F causes the game screen to turn black going forward shows wrong picture and you have to close the game and bring it back up to fix this. Went full screen during Sam and MC scene and this is the picture that gets stuck there.

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
so got done with ep 2 um its shorter then ep 1. extremely short. i count maybe 20 scenes and 5 of them being sex.
it is shorter not by that much i think (theres actually 10 scenes in ep 1 and 12 in 2), first episode took me about 5 months this one took me 2 months, 260 + renders this episode around 380 in the first, most of the ones in the first episode took me way less time to render as they were simpler, i had major problems with DAZ 4.12 for like 2 weeks while making episode 2 (somewhat good now) and episode to me as i have no idea how long it takes anyone to read or even if they do read it is just when i feel like it is a natural conclusion to the smaller stories (ie when something is defeated) for episode 3 i am aiming for around same amount of content as episode 2 and to release right before Christmas as it will (no promises :p) feature
. hope that at least give some insight.

Very interesting game so far, the MC is very good looking (love the freckles), she is not too bimbo nor ugly, very sexy in the end, the other characters are well made too. The scenario follows a good pace, and it is fun to play.
Overall this is a game that I will follow because it is unique in its one way.
Best of luck to the dev who seems to be very passionate about his creation. :)
Hey thanks a lot, really appreciate it. :)

Actually there is a way for the mc to avoid penis interaction. All a person has to do is just open up the script.rpy and delete out those options and whatever else needs to be edited when they appear and the scenes with boring males will not trigger and you'll jump to the next thing in the script.

For me I'll pick FF whenever possible and edit other stuff. Sam and the MC looks like it might be interesting. Hopefully there'll be some normal scenes with Sam and the MC as well and not just all mistress this and that stuff.

Hottest scene so far to me.

Going full screen either by hitting f11 or F causes the game screen to turn black going forward shows wrong picture and you have to close the game and bring it back up to fix this. Went full screen during Sam and MC scene and this is the picture that gets stuck there.

Hmmm i will look into the full screen crashes, was this after it was edited? i cant seem to recreate it on either of my computers.

also normal like vanilla stuff? Depending on how long it takes me ill see about adding choices there.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
WrenchPhillips

I never edited anything as the dicks were easy to avoid other then the dickless boyturd who you just spammed past and ignored and then later kicked to the curb for a hot ass girl.

Some normal sex scenes that involve pussy licking instead of always get on your knees do this and do that. The first scene with the FC and Sam was hotter then the later scene with the FC and Sam.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
WrenchPhillips

I never edited anything as the dicks were easy to avoid other then the dickless boyturd who you just spammed past and ignored and then later kicked to the curb for a hot ass girl.

Some normal sex scenes that involve pussy licking instead of always get on your knees do this and do that. The first scene with the MC and Sam was hotter then the later scene with the MC and Sam.

ahhhhh gotcha yeah i hear ya, in the future ill look into options for different variations of sex scenes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Cheeky Episode1-2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
ahhhhh gotcha yeah i hear ya, in the future ill look into options for different variations of sex scenes.
You should message a moderator or an administrator asking for the Game Developer tag so fans can easily verify that it's you!

Also... nice game so far, but you may want to consider fixing the dialogue at the beginning, since the two guys who are talking suddenly have their dialogue crossed and it gets really confusing.

For example, the guy who's back is facing towards the zombie saying "look behind you, man!" while the guy who's facing it points, the guy who's wearing shoes saying "I should've worn shoes!" etc.

WrenchPhillips

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
You should message a moderator or an administrator asking for the Game Developer tag so fans can easily verify that it's you!

Also... nice game so far, but you may want to consider fixing the dialogue at the beginning, since the two guys who are talking suddenly have their dialogue crossed and it gets really confusing.

For example, the guy who's back is facing towards the zombie saying "look behind you, man!" while the guy who's facing it points, the guy who's wearing shoes saying "I should've worn shoes!" etc.
I could have sworn i fixed it last time i actually think i made it worse somehow, it should be good now. been double check fixed and will be fixed in next episode. thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: SrRK
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes