claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
@ Claymorez

First of all, thanks for taking my criticism in the spirit in which it was intended.

But I think I should expand upon what I said regarding character motivation.

The MC's original motivation needs to be to turn back into a guy. But they don't want people to find out that they've been turned into a girl (hence, their first interaction with the boys of the class is not going to be, "Hey fellas, it's me."). Basically, they want to go back to how their life was before the subway incident. They don't want any continued repercussions from their transformation.

That needs to be the guiding light for how you write the MC. You need to be providing reasons that the MC accepts both their femininity and the advantages it brings. Having the MC wake up one morning and decide to seduce their teacher is not that. Perhaps you need to expand upon the Aunt's desire that the MC do well with their studies (he seems to be a slacker, it's understandable the she would not want him just sitting idle) and the MC's conclusion that they just need to get good grades. That would establish some good ground for the MC's corruption.

I definitely understand your desire to give players some payoffs as early as possible. You don't want to bore your audience; you want to give them some sexy stuff so they follow the game. This shows you're thinking about the fact that you have an audience, which is never a bad thing. Perhaps further updates can add steps between, "OMG, I'm a girl! How do I turn back into a guy?" and "I should use my new body's sex appeal to get what I want."

Thank you very much for your opinions! Very appreciated! :D :D :D
If I'll have the time at the end of this act1, I'll revise the first part of the game, adding some scenes that can make the abrupt change more plausible and to mark better what you said + "OMG, I'm a girl! How do I turn back into a guy?" and "I should use my new body's sex appeal to get what I want."+
Regarding his school friends, was my intention to tell them the truth like evial, because they were "friends", but the reaction is completely different, Evial accept the change and help (with some interest) his past friend, in the other side the classmates take her as a lunatic and show how bastards they are (damn it was a spoiler):eek:
Anyway my time is not all dedicated to the game, I have to work,:cautious: so I'll do what I can, tnx again!:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Thank you very much for your opinions! Very appreciated! :D :D :D
If I'll have the time at the end of this act1, I'll revise the first part of the game, adding some scenes that can make the abrupt change more plausible and to mark better what you said + "OMG, I'm a girl! How do I turn back into a guy?" and "I should use my new body's sex appeal to get what I want."+
Regarding his school friends, was my intention to tell them the truth like evial, because they were "friends", but the reaction is completely different, Evial accept the change and help (with some interest) his past friend, in the other side the classmates take her as a lunatic and show how bastards they are (damn it was a spoiler):eek:
Anyway my time is not all dedicated to the game, I have to work,:cautious: so I'll do what I can, tnx again!:giggle::giggle::giggle:
is there a way to change game files in order to change other characters names?

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
is there a way to change game files in order to change other characters names?
You have to change the respective lines in the program, almost all characters definitions are near the beginning of the program text. There is a list just at the start.
define character.png

Last edited:
Reactions: blackmasha

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

- Over 450 new shoots.
- 2 more playable days.
- All the images are in .webp now.
- 1 new complete ambientation.
- New tags.
- Some fix
- 2 new video + 6

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v1.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I just realize , this game style like paperwork's project_sage, but more sexual liberation.
After all , paperwork planed a whole year after than let MC has sex scene.
I admit CG wasn't good enough, but i like story and scene.
Maybe creator can try catch up Naughty Lyanna's CG level.

Think this , you pay patreon creator US$ 5 every month , and even can't see a very hot sex scene in a year ?!
A 3A level game on pc just sell US$ 45~100.

So........ ask you guys this question , is these creator worth our sponsor more then US$ 5 per month ? A whole year update without over 2 MC's sex scene ? (like → A wife A mother , lucky mark , Glamour , etc)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
very good update, but to learn anal sex you need a finger first one after two and always with the use of lubricant.Without lubricant anal sex is not possible.

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I just realize , this game style like paperwork's project_sage, but more sexual liberation.
After all , paperwork planed a whole year after than let MC has sex scene.
I admit CG wasn't good enough, but i like story and scene.
Maybe creator can try catch up Naughty Lyanna's CG level.
I'm conscious that the CG is really basilar now, but for this first act I can't change it... Sorry.
If I can go on with the project, in the act 2 I want start to use the graphic that you see in the post of Evialtony.
I think ppls will like that more than this.
Thank you very much for your appreciation!
Paperwork is really at another level, but simply compare my game to his work, make me prideful (and I still hope for his return).

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes