Mar 28, 2018
Hi claymorez, you post above:
''Missing scene:

If you will not find it, just play again last month days, and do the right choice.

20200527130106386.png

Official free release as always on 18th.''
The implication is that many will miss out on the 'best' scenes in the update (the 'missing' images are, of course, in the folder game/images); clearly a walk-through is needed to guild users through the multiplicity of choices available in the game ...

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I think is a little too early to make a real walkthrough, I learned how to decisions can impact the game just a month ago, until now I'm in the testing-fase :geek: :giggle:, for the next 2 month I'll act like now just posting some images, just to spicy-up :devilish:, naturally you can say ask or do what you want :sneaky::cool:, this is a thread on the game!
Anyway your suggestion will be implemented (y)(y) and Thank you very much!
andrew david irving

Mar 28, 2018
Hi claymorez, and thank you for your prompt response. You are obviously correct in that the users decisions will have an impact on what the player will see, which is why I politely suggested that a walk-through would be welcomed as a guide to the choices. I understand your comment regarding when to present a walk-through, an 'old school' game walk-through could be very detailed (hundreds of pages that include dozens of sections) and obviously time consuming to produce; however, many modern 'walk-through's are little more than a cursory list of the conditional branching statements in the code - and sometimes they do not even bother to provide any guidance on the consequences of the choices taken... From the players point of view it takes time to work out the rational behind the choices offered by the developer(s), in particular are the choices of the 'right now' type, or do 'long time ago previous choices' also have a significant impact; strategically a player can approach each of 'these types' in a different manner to follow the 'optimal' path for their chosen fetishes. Anyway thanks for listening and good luck with the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v1.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
great game, I was wondering if there is a way to change characters name? other than main player, changing the other character names, maybe in one of the files by using notepad or something.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Well guys ... the nopy link doesn't work. I've a stable internet connection, but this provided nopy link does always interrupt the download. The highest amount, I can download now is at 3,3 GB. I am downloading with about 10,5 MB/s ... I never had issues with this hoster.
Next link, that also doesn't work: Mixdrop also interrupts the download and is much slower than nopy: 1,0 MB/s max.
Filesupload only works with a 500 KB/s till 680 KB/s download. That really sucks!
Only way to obtain the original download is to use Mega.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi leSagi, there may be no problem with downloading at all, the rate depends on the status of the network at the time of download, and could easily be due to the server that has the data files - amongst other things. I have seen the download rate drop to 100 kB and even to 0 B on rare occasions. Rebooting your computer can occasionally resolve the issue. But the best thing is to try and remain calm and patient - it will download in the end no matter how slow the rate ...

Last edited:

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Hi leSagi, there may be no problem with downloading at all, the rate depends on the status of the network at the time of download, and could easily be due to the server that has the data files - amongst other things. I have seen the download rate drop to 100 kB and even to 0 B on rare occasions. Rebooting your computer can occasionally resolve the issue. But the best thing is to try and remain calm and patient - it will download in the end no matter how slow the rate ...
This did never work. I already tried to download the file 10 times with nopy ... Sometimes using the same server and in other situations using different servers.
Firefox has the ability to resume/restart the download, where it has stopped. So I used this.
Chrome had the same problems. Didn't also work.
I checked my firewall/ antivirus protection and deactivated for the downloads, but it also didn't solve anything.
In the past I never had any problems with nopy, but for the last 2 days I only had problems with this download only.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi leSagi, although the Nopy file worked fine for me I understand that it didn't seem to work for you. When I have such problems I usually try, for example, the Mega file and then the FilesUpload files to see if I can have any success with them. Failing that I read the thread and wait (sometimes a few days) for an update/fix... Unfortunately the system is not perfect and agree that it sometimes can be a frustrating process.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Hi leSagi, although the Nopy file worked fine for me I understand that it didn't seem to work for you. When I have such problems I usually try, for example, the Mega file and then the FilesUpload files to see if I can have any success with them. Failing that I read the thread and wait (sometimes a few days) for an update/fix... Unfortunately the system is not perfect and agree that it sometimes can be a frustrating process.
Well, in the end I use the Mega download, but needed 2 several sessions due to the download limit. That's why I was focusing on the nopy download. And yeah ... It was veeeeery frustrating. ^^

Reactions: andrew david irving

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
So, um, yeah. There are some criticisms. So I'll try to lead with something positive.

Looks good and a cool story hook. Bit of mystery drawing the player into the story. So, there's potential here. Real potential.

But I'm going to go with English not being your first language? Even allowing for that, your writing is, well, not good. Your characters behave bizarrely and without any explanation.

One example: The MC goes to school as their own cousin. Okay, fine. Tries to make friends with some chicks (I'm not sure how to express how dumb the "talk to the boys" option is*). Fine. They straight up inform this apparent complete stranger that they're all secretly exhibitionists and it's time for her to expose herself. In the park. How the hell are these chicks keeping their kink a secret?

I don't understand how someone could think that a close-knit group of secret kinksters open their first conversation with a new acquaintance with, "Hey, we're really kinky. Wanna join in?"

You don't think that maybe the'd want to find out if the person was trustworthy and/or potentially kinky first? A bit of hanging out? Flashing someone in a way that could potentially be played off as a joke if the newbie wasn't into it?

Or another example: The MC wake up for their second day of school as a girl and just goes, "Guess it's time to seduce my teacher for an easy A."

What? Just ... what?

How about developing this storyline a bit? Establish that the MC sucks at the class. You could even connect it to the exhibitionist subplot as the MC is informed by the exhibitionist chicks that the teacher is a massive perv and it's pretty easy for a young lady to use her "assets" to her advantage. You'd also need to establish why the MC cares so much about passing that class. Particularly since the MC is supposed to want to go back to being a guy, at which point any grades he got as a girl are pretty much irrelevant.

And virtually every single interaction in the game is like that. It's like you've never even met a human being before, let alone attended high school as one.

But I'll try to be constructive now. Two things you could do to improve this game.

First, as I've suggested, things are moving too fast. The MC is supposed to be a heterosexual guy transformed unwillingly into a horny chick. They want to turn back into a dude. Yes, I understand that the whole point of the game is that their raging hormones will turn them into a massive slut and that there's little to no chance of them actually returning to their former life. I'm on board with that; it's why I downloaded. But the MC isn't. The story needs to provide reasons for the MC to slowly relinquish their masculinity and embrace her new self.

Secondly, some basic advice on portraying characters. The two most important questions to ask yourself when deciding what a particular character does are:

1. What does this character want?

2. What won't they do to get it?

The answer to the first question will determine what that character is trying to move towards. The answer to the second will determine what path they take. A really, really common answer to the second question is, "Destroy my entire life." A consideration that no character in your game currently takes into account.

So, it's entirely possible that a teacher dumped by their boyfriend might feel sorry for themselves. I've been dumped. It's how I felt. It is not possible that they would do so by getting drunk in a playground in broad daylight. Particularly if the reason she got dumped is that she's "too uptight". She's drinking beer in a playground and engaging in titplay with one of her students. That's not "uptight".

The basic characters and situations you have assembled are actually pretty good. The basic premise of the game. The "aunt" with mysterious motivations. The pervy shota brother. The secretly kinky clique of schoolgirls. The pervy boss. The easy A. The frustrated spinster. The chikan dude.

This is all gold, my friend. It's great. If you can figure out how to actually connect this raw material in a way that makes narrative sense, you've got an absolute winner here. So keep at it.

(y)

*Protip when pretending to be someone else: don't immediately tell everyone who you really are.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So, um, yeah. There are some criticisms. So I'll try to lead with something positive.

Looks good and a cool story hook. Bit of mystery drawing the player into the story. So, there's potential here. Real potential.

But I'm going to go with English not being your first language? Even allowing for that, your writing is, well, not good. Your characters behave bizarrely and without any explanation.

One example: The MC goes to school as their own cousin. Okay, fine. Tries to make friends with some chicks (I'm not sure how to express how dumb the "talk to the boys" option is*). Fine. They straight up inform this apparent complete stranger that they're all secretly exhibitionists and it's time for her to expose herself. In the park. How the hell are these chicks keeping their kink a secret?

I don't understand how someone could think that a close-knit group of secret kinksters open their first conversation with a new acquaintance with, "Hey, we're really kinky. Wanna join in?"

You don't think that maybe the'd want to find out if the person was trustworthy and/or potentially kinky first? A bit of hanging out? Flashing someone in a way that could potentially be played off as a joke if the newbie wasn't into it?

Or another example: The MC wake up for their second day of school as a girl and just goes, "Guess it's time to seduce my teacher for an easy A."

What? Just ... what?

How about developing this storyline a bit? Establish that the MC sucks at the class. You could even connect it to the exhibitionist subplot as the MC is informed by the exhibitionist chicks that the teacher is a massive perv and it's pretty easy for a young lady to use her "assets" to her advantage. You'd also need to establish why the MC cares so much about passing that class. Particularly since the MC is supposed to want to go back to being a guy, at which point any grades he got as a girl are pretty much irrelevant.

And virtually every single interaction in the game is like that. It's like you've never even met a human being before, let alone attended high school as one.

But I'll try to be constructive now. Two things you could do to improve this game.

First, as I've suggested, things are moving too fast. The MC is supposed to be a heterosexual guy transformed unwillingly into a horny chick. They want to turn back into a dude. Yes, I understand that the whole point of the game is that their raging hormones will turn them into a massive slut and that there's little to no chance of them actually returning to their former life. I'm on board with that; it's why I downloaded. But the MC isn't. The story needs to provide reasons for the MC to slowly relinquish their masculinity and embrace her new self.

Secondly, some basic advice on portraying characters. The two most important questions to ask yourself when deciding what a particular character does are:

1. What does this character want?

2. What won't they do to get it?

The answer to the first question will determine what that character is trying to move towards. The answer to the second will determine what path they take. A really, really common answer to the second question is, "Destroy my entire life." A consideration that no character in your game currently takes into account.

So, it's entirely possible that a teacher dumped by their boyfriend might feel sorry for themselves. I've been dumped. It's how I felt. It is not possible that they would do so by getting drunk in a playground in broad daylight. Particularly if the reason she got dumped is that she's "too uptight". She's drinking beer in a playground and engaging in titplay with one of her students. That's not "uptight".

The basic characters and situations you have assembled are actually pretty good. The basic premise of the game. The "aunt" with mysterious motivations. The pervy shota brother. The secretly kinky clique of schoolgirls. The pervy boss. The easy A. The frustrated spinster. The chikan dude.

This is all gold, my friend. It's great. If you can figure out how to actually connect this raw material in a way that makes narrative sense, you've got an absolute winner here. So keep at it.

(y)

*Protip when pretending to be someone else: don't immediately tell everyone who you really are.
Thank you very much for your constructive comments, I hope to learn from them! :cool: :giggle:
At this time, for this, my first amatorial work I can only answer some of your notes..

First of all "yes, english is not my nation's language" (my english is very poor and I have to say sorry for ervery post I make).:cry:
For what regards the grades, the aunt's intentions were to not let him/her slack off for no reason, studyes are too important in her eyes(I don't know if I made the right idea).
I have to say that you are right on how I put all kind of scenes in a fast way, but I have to say that for now all of this, is a hobby, I can't live on this and I aimed to go straight to the point. (more focus of players, less GB to transfer, .... ). :sick:
It was a fast start, so I couldn't pay too much attenction on all...
I learned how to make a game in some months, and it was only for me, then when I put all the scenes toghether....
My thinking was.. It's better than most games I have played until now (IMHO), can I share it with all?
But sharing is not simple, you have to withstand all criticisms and requests. (This is not you case, constructive affords are always welcome.) :geek:
For what regards his "male" thoughts, I can't spoiler them now, you will have an hint in october, it's a very slow plot for the male consciousness (sorry if you like it but my patreons voted in this way). :whistle:
If one day I'll have a name and will do a remake, I'll do as you say FOR SURE at my best capacity, so I want to thank you again for your impressions and for play my game!
:D:D

TNX!

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I really wish name changing was an option in this game :/or that we had access to the file in order to do so.

Torgremmer

Jul 15, 2017
Machine translation. The update is too short. Just sat down to play, and it ended. I want the update to be larger in size. And so, everything is cool.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Machine translation. The update is too short. Just sat down to play, and it ended. I want the update to be larger in size. And so, everything is cool.
Hehe.. sorry but I have only my free time and update ervery month is not easy.
I'm improving some new features, like gif and ambientations, choiches will be more relevant in future (I had to study and test how to implement them in ren'py).
I hope that the game will evolve in the right direction and will improve in quality.

thank you very much for playing it! :geek: :love: :giggle:(y)

Reactions: Priappus

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
@ Claymorez

First of all, thanks for taking my criticism in the spirit in which it was intended.

But I think I should expand upon what I said regarding character motivation.

The MC's original motivation needs to be to turn back into a guy. But they don't want people to find out that they've been turned into a girl (hence, their first interaction with the boys of the class is not going to be, "Hey fellas, it's me."). Basically, they want to go back to how their life was before the subway incident. They don't want any continued repercussions from their transformation.

That needs to be the guiding light for how you write the MC. You need to be providing reasons that the MC accepts both their femininity and the advantages it brings. Having the MC wake up one morning and decide to seduce their teacher is not that. Perhaps you need to expand upon the Aunt's desire that the MC do well with their studies (he seems to be a slacker, it's understandable the she would not want him just sitting idle) and the MC's conclusion that they just need to get good grades. That would establish some good ground for the MC's corruption.

I definitely understand your desire to give players some payoffs as early as possible. You don't want to bore your audience; you want to give them some sexy stuff so they follow the game. This shows you're thinking about the fact that you have an audience, which is never a bad thing. Perhaps further updates can add steps between, "OMG, I'm a girl! How do I turn back into a guy?" and "I should use my new body's sex appeal to get what I want."

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes