the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v1.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Vertexin

Dec 31, 2019
DL from NOPY. Inside the archive there are the same 1.0 version of the game. On the title ingame screen version 1.0 is also specified. Was the wrong file archived?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That... was kind of obvious they used Honey Select from the preview pics. Why did you download something you knew you'd hate and then complain?
There is Honey Select and Honey select. These models are from the worst selection.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
what's umiliation? Nvm, the genre on top says Humiliation, only the OP genre got misspelled. lol I almost though it's like golden shower but in larger amount... you know...Umi = the sea, salt water... XD

Reactions: claymorez

FloricSpacer

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2020
Great game! I think it would also be great if you posted the latest version for Mac as well as Windows, since it looks like Mac is still on 1.0 whereas Windows is 1.2.

You might also want to consider posting on tfgamessite since the people there will certainly be interested in a game like this!

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes