scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Not sure if i like Oliver return. Horny and brainless now.
There is jail for him, or horrible experiments, i hope.
I was expecting a school gangbang with boys tbh. :cry:
I'll never understand why the bell tamed them.
I remember i didn't give a fuck (and teachers were the same, lol) when i was at school.
On a side note, auntie was weird from the start.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
So... I'm interested in this game's themes, but at almost 4G it's a damn huge download. Is there enough content to make it worth it currently?

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So... I'm interested in this game's themes, but at almost 4G it's a damn huge download. Is there enough content to make it worth it currently?
Next month i'll change all from png to jpg with a result of about 30-40% weight loss (I dont' want to resize too much ... images quality)

Meanwhile this good boy just did a good job tnx megalol.
Compressed (PC) 457Mb Mega
Workupload
So if you want to try ... welcome.

Reactions: Pedoune

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

- over 300 new images
- 3 new videos
- applied sound on the new videos
- 2 more playable days
- new tags
- new images and videos format (lesser space needed)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
so every update old save not work? Pass
old saves worked for me last time, from what I remember...been a while lol...I have so many games goin on, I forget sometimes haha
But, there's also a skip option. If you remember the paths you took last time..just hold skip down and hit each choice till you get back to your saved spot. That's what I do, anyway...unless the game reaches a point where it's pretty far into the story, and at that point, I refuse to replay until it gets finished lol

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sigh, no knocking off dev, but could we at least have one game about a girl changing into a man for a change? Sorry, just not my fetish.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I have been anticipating a new release. This game has worked fine so far for me on my windows 10 system. Am I sponsoring you? I really should be. I need to check your patreon to see.

• Love
Reactions: claymorez

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes