okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Have the first few scenes of this been improved at all since this first came out? I assume it gets better but I couldn't power through them

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm sorry... Was not my intention, but there are restrictions in some forums.
I was in hurry that time, maybe next month I can try to proportionate better head and body...
But don't worry his friends will start with good proportions.

Last edited:

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I'm sorry... Was not my intention, but there are restrictions in some forums.
I was in hurry that time, maybe next month I can try to proportionate better head and body...
But don't worry his friends will start with good proportions.
Anyway, he'll not look like when you started the game a few months back... I was playing this game only for the shota scenes.

Jimmylol

Sep 2, 2019
L
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.03.2020
Iink is not available ?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There really isn't much to this game at all. It just goes from one scene to the next, ...scene 1: make a choice..sex scene...scene 2: make a choice..sex scene...
No slowly easing into things..just straight sex craved slut from the moment he was a she. lol
Not much to the story line, either...lacking dialogue...not that I think it should have a TON of dialogue. Just maybe a little more substance to the writing, instead of just shooting straight to a dirty scene with no reason or explanation. lol

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I whant to warn that, this mont, the release will be a little bit soft compared with my usual standards.
I developed a little bit more the story and.. I tryed to make a couple of fun scenes.
You already know about the 2 new locations.
Anyway I hope you will enjoy it!
If nothing go wrong, as always the official release will be the 10th and will became public the 18th.
Thank you all for playing my game and support me.
:p:p:p

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

-Near 300 new images.
-Two more playable days.
-3 new videos.
-All videos now have sound.
- From now on, past choices can have effect on the storyline.

Reactions: claymorez
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes