claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I would like her to remain a girl,don't change him into a man because this amazing game will be ruined,I want more sex scenes like a girl. (sorry for bad english)
don't worry for now :cool: the first photo resemble oliver but is another character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvialTony

srfdtgydhf

May 30, 2020
Hi, i would just want to know if there will be some dialogue about virginity or first time ? (sorry if a made some gramatical mistake)

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

- 2 more playable days.
- 2 new videos +1.
- 380 new images.
- New tags.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Missing scene:

If you will not find it, just play again last month days, and do the right choise.

20200527130106386.png

Official free release as always on 18th.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
4.31 Gbytes? You REALLY need to find a way to make your game files smaller.
claymorez the file size would be smaller if you changed the .jpeg to .webp and it won't lose quality i think the same goes for the .mp4 to .webm
As you suggest, next month I'll change all the images in webm, I hope to reduce again the size.
TNX.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
can someone help for some reason when i try to run any renpy games they dont open for some reason

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
can someone help for some reason when i try to run any renpy games they dont open for some reason
I really don't know, maybe you have some driver problems.
But you don't say wich operative system are you using -windows- machintosh-android?
Do you download the right version?
Did the pc give you some error when you start ren'py?
If yes wich?
If no, did the pc crash?

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
my bad windows. no error popped up. it worked when i download from the mixtape but not from Nopy its happened with a few games weird.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
my bad windows. no error popped up. it worked when i download from the mixtape but not from Nopy its happened with a few games weird.
nopy as all links, sometime have some problems and interrupt the download, maybe you found the zipped icon, but was incomplete... I really don't know... sorry.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes