BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Oliver will be back in future, but only if you ll chose him, because my patrons don't like him very much (I base my impression on some polls).
Last month I had a total PC crash and could start working again only after the delivery of the new one.
So I was in a hurry and probably didnt change the final date, sorry.
vers 2.4 is now about to be finished, due to the last month problem there will be a little lesser content, but I'm confident to realease on the normal schedule date around 10th on patreon and 18th free.
No problem figured there would be a reason but I am new so I thought I would ask. Will who you lose your virginity to matter that much in a play through? Like if I don't pick someone can I miss out on special content in future?

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
No problem figured there would be a reason but I am new so I thought I would ask. Will who you lose your virginity to matter that much in a play through? Like if I don't pick someone can I miss out on special content in future?
Yeah! Save before the virgin choice, because it's a main event in the game that cause a split in differents paths.
If you click the walktrought link in the page 1, you can see what you miss until the last patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadmanBaxter

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Chemical Change [v2.4] [Etanolo] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.90 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.88 GB

Compressed PC Size: 928.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 912.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Taken as a whole, I quite enjoyed playing this game.

It's still a bit rough in some places and could use further proof reading and polishing, but it's still a fun game.

I really appreciate that I'm able to skip content that doesn't interest me. As an example, I have no desire to watch Shota content. Thank you for allowing me to avoid it.

I also appreciate that the MC's body proportions were at least kept within normal, human parameters. The breasts are still a bit too large for my tastes but not to the point where it's a turn off. I could wish to be able to somewhat customize the appearance of the MC. I know it would be a lot of work to implement, but for me, being able to change the appearance of the MC to something that better suits my own tastes would take this good game and make it great!

Also, I would like to thank the developer for having a Mac download available. There are many games out there that look like they'd be a lot of fun to play, but are not compatible with my OS. I wish more developers would provide this option.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Some users have requested more compressed versions of my other compression's, some people have limited Hard drive space and/or limited internet speed or have metered internet amounts. So I started with the MoCompressed version this time as I knew it would be a larger file.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
Chemicalchange-2.5-pc-Compressed
Original 3.01 Gigs
crunched 1.50 Gigs - - - - (limited mirrors due to size)
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
Chemicalchange-2.5-pc-MoCompressed
Original 3.01 Gigs
crunched 990 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Etanolo - F95zone

claymorez if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes