Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
from a beautiful girl you turned it into an ugly fat girl,who is happy with that?

Final.pc

Nov 11, 2017
please help, I need the name of the attached song urgent, found it in this game and too many years I am searching.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
And I want to add that I would like to swap male-female more often, but every poll on my patreon say... We dont like Oliver :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: blooh
Aug 3, 2019
I quickly quit the game after my chracater became a girl. Why why why why why why why why why why why why
Probably 'cause that's what the creator wants to make.

And given that the game thread's very first sentence is
You start the game as a normal boy that will change into a girl experiencing the lust of this new body.
I must confess that I'm unclear on why you'd download and play when that's not your thing. The creator didn't exactly entrap you or anything. Refusing to read what's in plain sight is solely your own fault.
And I want to add that I would like to swap male-female more often, but every poll on my patreon say... We dont like Oliver :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I mean, at this point he's suicidal. It's for his own sake that he retains his tits.

Could swap hir teacher or classmates instead, I suppose...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmmm... is the first time i don't know what to say lmao everything is unsurreal and run too much quickly, i don't know... miss the emphasy (so far only the mc was bothered of the condition but quickly lost interest) and can't really bound with the mc, can't say too much anyway cause i'm only at the begin of the game but, the eyes.. in some screen the eyes are truly creapy.
About Illusion mark somewhere in devin's life pt2 comments (if is not there is under the lawyer, don't really remember) was explaining about some program for removing it, also, pls don't use fraps...
I'm courios how the story evolve so i will continue reading, at least for now.

Reactions: lutra_lovegood

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
My gosh!.. But there is a market to hire haters as reviewers?
You can see the shoots, you can see the plot, you know that this game is amateur...
Do they want a triple A for free? If I could made it, be sure it was this one.
Really I can't understand why peoples that don't like meat still order beef and then call the chef to complain.
The only reasons that sprout in my mind are money or ignorance.
But don't worry, even if this game will become a 1 star, I will still go straight on my way.
A tnx to all the ppls who trust me.

;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

Changelog CC day 26
- 1 more playable day.
- Over 300 new shoots.
- 10 new Gif.

As always: already available to my patrons, free for all the 18th of this month.

GL stay safe!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Chemical Change v2.6 Compressed*
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Original Size: 3.07 GB
Compressed SizeExtended: 1.03 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v2.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes