• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
This is a refreching comedy game, sure it needs some polishing on the edge but 90% of it is very good. SO keep on the go work :)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys how much content am I going to lose by avoiding a dicking and only going down the lesbian route when playing as a female mc? Is there even a lesbian route and is the dicking avoidable anyway?? Thanks for any feedback (y) ;)

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hey guys how much content am I going to lose by avoiding a dicking and only going down the lesbian route when playing as a female mc? Is there even a lesbian route and is the dicking avoidable anyway?? Thanks for any feedback (y) ;)
There are a lot of lesbian scenes until now, but I'm sorry you can't escape all the straight scenes, I didn't structure an only lesbian route.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
The WT is one of the most confusing things I ever seen. It's supposed to help, isn't it? The smart ones don't need a WT, it is for the rest of us.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
My patrons really don't like Oliver so much... That strangled a little bit the main plot, but I gave them a lot of polls and I respect their decisions. :cool: :p:D

Jul 23, 2017
Not sure if I mentioned this before on here but just a few tips (I also mentioned these in my review of the game);
I would recommend to avoid the temptation to skip the dialogue and text as it actually does make this game so much more enjoyable if you follow the story and dialogue. Especially the dialogue during the h-scenes is very hot.

Another tip as well; don't skip the videos they are not looping animations but an actual video clip and will automatically move on to the next video or next still image after the clip has finished, each video has multiple steps in it so if you press enter too soon you will miss the video content.

Text skipping also skips past the videos as well so watch out for that. You can always scroll back and then press enter again to watch the video again.

• Red Heart

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So is this mainly female protag or you can choose to be male ?
mainly female.
The protagonist is a female that started as a male. I've seen no other protagonists.
Without giving us a "gender bender" or "m2f" tag, games like this usually end up with confusing tags....i.e. using both "male protagonist" and "female protagonist" tags...which should be reserved for games that have 2 different protagonists, either giving you the choice between male or female, or swapping between male and female (2 separate characters).
But, because the protagonist starts as a male and gets changed to a female, and we have no m2f tag, using both available tags seems fitting.

Jul 23, 2017
The protagonist is a female that started as a male. I've seen no other protagonists.
Without giving us a "gender bender" or "m2f" tag, games like this usually end up with confusing tags....i.e. using both "male protagonist" and "female protagonist" tags...which should be reserved for games that have 2 different protagonists, either giving you the choice between male or female, or swapping between male and female (2 separate characters).
But, because the protagonist starts as a male and gets changed to a female, and we have no m2f tag, using both available tags seems fitting.
The tags are accurate though as there are sections in this game where you play as your male version and it even has a few h-scenes with it too where you, as a guy have sex with the other female characters in the game.

• Red Heart

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I want to announce...
I didn't forgot the first objective that we reached in this patreon ad I want to thank you all for your support.
I'm thinking and preparing the developement of the act 2, but...
I still have some months of plot and ideas for this act, so...
I want to annunce a secondary project:
A BIMONTHLY SPIN-OFF OF CHEMICAL CHANGE.
I want to challenge my shitty programming skills in doing something new.
It will stil be an amateur work, so please don't be too rude judging it.
I was thinking to release this project in 3/4 parts.
Obviously it will be subject to the same "pre-release" rules as CC.
I'll give to my patrons some shoots in some days time.
TNX all, and stay safe!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Change v2.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes