evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
First you speak for yourself, you can't speak for everyone else how and why they play the games like they do and how they understand this game. Second - Learn to read - MC is transgendered - therefore the gay tag does not fit, because it is defined that way by f95. BTW if you mean homosexual say it - gay means also funny, full of joy of life etc. Homosexual (gay for you) interaction means both are of the same physical gender. The MC was a male but has the physical gender of a female. It's maybe homosexual with a metaphysical view, but on the physical - and that is what counts - that are male / female interactions and not homosexual.
You giving another definition of "gay" in an adult site? Are you alright? Omg, I cant tell whether to laugh or cry.
What did you think I was talking about when I said gay?

"Transgendered"? Its gender swap. Watch a hentai about it.
Scripts as part of the physical acts wont be gay enough here?
Especially in a VN type of game where scripts matter.

What counts for you as majority in this thread is a lame excuse. That is the reason tags are in each thread in this adult site that may or may not be everyone's tastes. Otherwise what are they there for?

Oh right, I almost forgot. This site has issues with their tags and they havent changed them nor do I think theyre ever planning to.
Lotta outdated definitions. NTR, swinging, cheating, "gay", "lesbian" etc.
There are even tags that are 3in1 to 2in1.
Its funny really.

Though you made me realize this very important matter that I remembered before getting carried away to more useless opinions.
For that, I wont raise a hand at the next big thing from now on.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Chemical Change [v3.0 Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.17 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.16 GB: -

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You giving another definition of "gay" in an adult site? Are you alright? Omg, I cant tell whether to laugh or cry.
What did you think I was talking about when I said gay?

"Transgendered"? Its gender swap. Watch a hentai about it.
Scripts as part of the physical acts wont be gay enough here?
Especially in a VN type of game where scripts matter.

What counts for you as majority in this thread is a lame excuse. That is the reason tags are in each thread in this adult site that may or may not be everyone's tastes. Otherwise what are they there for?

Oh right, I almost forgot. This site has issues with their tags and they havent changed them nor do I think theyre ever planning to.
Lotta outdated definitions. NTR, swinging, cheating, "gay", "lesbian" etc.
There are even tags that are 3in1 to 2in1.
Its funny really.

Though you made me realize this very important matter that I remembered before getting carried away to more useless opinions.
For that, I wont raise a hand at the next big thing from now on.
MC identifies as a guy, even when in female form, so he's a trans male when he becomes a girl, meaning the guy tag does not fit, given the definition of the gay tag here.

Lee Ann

Dec 2, 2021

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.17 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.16 GB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
would you please be kindly to upload this to pixeldrain, because mixdrop 's download speed too slow :)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018

Sorry to ask, is there a way to use Workupload? I know Mega has been a meanie latly
:rolleyes: mixdrop for me is like downloading a 5 GB game and its only 500mb, Not sure why there download speeds are so slow.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The dialogue is much better now also I noticed ( Looks like someone went back through and tuned it up a lot ). Your new proof reader is doing a way better job than before.. :)

Reactions: claymorez

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Or you can:
seriously anything but mixdrop:cry:. Pretty please for your "no 1 fan" :geek:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
seriously anything but mixdrop:cry:. Pretty please for your "no 1 fan" :geek:
would you please be kindly to upload this to pixeldrain, because mixdrop 's download speed too slow :)
Sorry to ask, is there a way to use Workupload? I know Mega has been a meanie latly
:rolleyes: mixdrop for me is like downloading a 5 GB game and its only 500mb, Not sure why there download speeds are so slow.
Added Mediafire Links

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes