Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
He said it himself on Patreon.com, he went on vacation for 2 months (I say two compared to his last message on June 18 and his return in late September) and there he resumed only now with a more "motivation" "...

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
He said it himself on Patreon.com, he went on vacation for 2 months (I say two compared to his last message on June 18 and his return in late September) and there he resumed only now with a more "motivation" "...
Keep in mind for those of us in the U.S. a vacation is one week a long vacation is two and anything longer is a sabbatical and only the elites can get away with that. So we can have a little trouble wrapping our head around the concept of a two month vacation. It does sound nice though.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
It's a bit like what we have in France. 3 weeks of non-consecutive holidays per year. Only students have 2 months of vacation from the beginning of July to the end of August. (as well as other periods in the year ...)

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Thematically a great idea just why in a rpg maker? This fact distracted me very much and after a few minutes I turned off. As for me, the same problem occurred in the title Anna Exciting Affection, a great game but unfortunately also made in a rpg maker. But luckily the salvation came and the Ren'Py remake was made and for me it is one of the best games. But of course this is only my opinion and I admire the work done. :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I downloaded the game, and at first I was confused because I went around and talked to every NPC I could find. I checked my quest tab to see what I needed to do and it said "Meet My roomates. Maybe in the kitchen. I already interacted with Riley who said go register. So I went to the university and I can't register with any NPC that talks to me. I think My game is bugged in which I simply cannot play it. The NPC at desk as you enter university, I cannot interact with.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I downloaded the game, and at first I was confused because I went around and talked to every NPC I could find. I checked my quest tab to see what I needed to do and it said "Meet My roomates. Maybe in the kitchen. I already interacted with Riley who said go register. So I went to the university and I can't register with any NPC that talks to me. I think My game is bugged in which I simply cannot play it. The NPC at desk as you enter university, I cannot interact with.
yeah... ur simply in the wrong building man.
you pass the university fence and immediatly go to the left. that small house there is where you register, not inside the big university-building!

dividead

May 1, 2017
I was not aware a rpgm game can have so many bugs, in fact there are so many that with ~half of them I have no idea what went wrong. It should be a paying job to discover these bugs and explain them in any sort of detail. I'm not saying I am interested in that job, I'm just trying to describe how bad it is.

PaivaSigrid32A

Oct 17, 2018
The concept is interesting...However, it is still relatively new game that is not yet developed let alone survived beta testing.

I like it so far...I just hope it is not one of the many games I played that started out with a lot of promise to only die a slow death due to neglect.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone know what the quest plugin that is being used in this game is? And do they have a link to it.

I might be missing it, from my files.

Oct 10, 2017
Excelent game at the moment however thier is either a game breaking bug in witch you cant advance days or thier isnt much content past abpout the 3rd day either way looking foward to more

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes