BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I read his statememt and I dont buy it.
His hardware burned and he couldnt work on the game, alright. But also in 9 weeks he didnt find the time to leave a message on the board? BS to me.
I did quit patronage on it and I ll wait till he has actually redeemed himself (in my eyes).

EDIT/UPDATE: so he came, posted once and left again. 15 days now. again. this guy is playing the patrons.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Update2: yesterday he "came back" stating "it takes more time" and thats it. seriously.

DECISION for myself: it was a good game and made me want more of it BUT either this guy is a big fraud, just milking the patrons while actually only doing the least thats needed to still have people pay every month - or he is a guy who simply doesnt know how to interact with supporters at all AND not really advancing the content.
It doesnt matter which one he is, I m out. Imagine, we dont even have 0.2 yet and he plays dead bird for months! Going on like this till 1.0 or beyond? no way!

sfPanzer

Aug 23, 2018
Update2: yesterday he "came back" stating "it takes more time" and thats it. seriously.

DECISION for myself: it was a good game and made me want more of it BUT either this guy is a big fraud, just milking the patrons while actually only doing the least thats needed to still have people pay every month - or he is a guy who simply doesnt know how to interact with supporters at all AND not really advancing the content.
It doesnt matter which one he is, I m out. Imagine, we dont even have 0.2 yet and he plays dead bird for months! Going on like this till 1.0 or beyond? no way!
The update is there. With some delay but it's there. Would you please stop being such a negative nancy? It's getting annoying.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
The update is there. With some delay but it's there. Would you please stop being such a negative nancy? It's getting annoying.
As someone who was actually patronizing this I have every right to be pissed about how the guy handles this.
Also I have the right to speak my mind on the matter, its not like I left all the supporters for weeks and months, right?
So you dont like my opinion? DONT READ IT!
And I m out of this thread now anyway. I wont play this game, I dont want to support the guy no longer.

sfPanzer

Aug 23, 2018
As someone who was actually patronizing this I have every right to be pissed about how the guy handles this.
Also I have the right to speak my mind on the matter, its not like I left all the supporters for weeks and months, right?
So you dont like my opinion? DONT READ IT!
And I m out of this thread now anyway. I wont play this game, I dont want to support the guy no longer.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out lol

Reactions: Hentaisan
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes