mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Don't judge by the lack of posts on Patreon. There are people who post weekly updates but have not provided any content in months. Of course I'm not saying you're wrong, it's totally possible he stopped.

Jun 15, 2018
Don't judge by the lack of posts on Patreon. There are people who post weekly updates but have not provided any content in months. Of course I'm not saying you're wrong, it's totally possible he stopped.
I was following this from pretty much the first version uploaded to TF and I have to say this is beyond the normally quiet dev situation. When it was released he was non-stop responding on the forums and made bugfixes really quick (which is why it is 0.1e). Very abruptly he just stopped completely though, no patreon response, no TF forum responses, etc. That silence has not been broken with a single peep ever since. My personal opinion was he is one of the random adult devs who make a version 1 get what support he can and quit. Once he "showed" how active he would be Kikilodia got hundreds in patronage for a simple version 1. I assume once he reached what he wanted he just quit and is making something new to do it again with while letting the money trickle from people who just forget to stop pledging.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
"I dont have actual information but what I observed..."
Seems like I did judge by that lack of posts. But as my quote says I did not say I knew anything but that I could not see anything else happening. So I take no offense there :)

I assume once he reached what he wanted he just quit and is making something new to do it again with while letting the money trickle from people who just forget to stop pledging.
Thats some assumption. I wouldnt say that until a few more month have passed.
Right now it could be anything, a young man still in school or gone on holidays or simply enjoing life/summer or he doesnt get new ideas/stuck in the developement or literally whatever could happen to anyone.

BUT if you were right, this would be a shame. Caus the game was good and there were quite a few elements that showed where this could go in the "future". A great game/idea that I still hope and wish to get completed.

Other than that I d like to ask: Would it be possible to take the game files that exist so far and complete it? would it be "legal" to complete a seemingly abandoned game? For everyone I mean, a version to be shared.

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the part where I have to talk to Riley in her room after getting caught as a girl by the floor-supervisor. Riley isnt in her room and i searched everywhere for her. I tried downloading from other links that people have posted but they seem to be down. Does anyone have a save right after talking to her?

D

Deleted member 612615

I seem to be stuck in the part where I have to talk to Riley in her room after getting caught as a girl by the floor-supervisor. Riley isnt in her room and i searched everywhere for her. I tried downloading from other links that people have posted but they seem to be down. Does anyone have a save right after talking to her?
Pretty sure you have to go to the admin office and do all that stuff before Riley will appear in her room, second floor on the right

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
Pretty sure you have to go to the admin office and do all that stuff before Riley will appear in her room, second floor on the right
I have already done that, still Riley didn't appear and I did every single part that the walkthrough said.

May 31, 2017
I had a buggy at the gloryhole scene and decided to waint for the next version before play it again, but unfortunately now the game looks abandoned.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
still, i don't know how to install with this game .rar
anyone can help me, please?
1. Did you look at the installation instructions?
2. Do you have WinRar or 7zip?
3. Has your WinRar trial expired? (click Close)
4. Is this a joke?

If the answers are yes, yes, no, no - perhaps a some version of RPGMaker is needed beforehand. Although I had no such issues.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
2 months no updates here or on patreon..:noexpression:

Lythtys

Aug 15, 2018
1. Did you look at the installation instructions?
2. Do you have WinRar or 7zip?
3. Has your WinRar trial expired? (click Close)
4. Is this a joke?

If the answers are yes, yes, no, no - perhaps a some version of RPGMaker is needed beforehand. Although I had no such issues.
first, i've download the game for android and usually it will be an .apk file, but this game itself in .rar, and when i'm extract this rar file, i can't found the instalation, just some file. thats why i dont know how to install it in android.
Thank you, and sorry if i talk something wrong...
regards.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
first, i've download the game for android ...
I see. Well I've never tried these games on android so someone else might be of more help. I've done native android apps before and yes, there should be an .apk file. I downloaded the android version to see what's what and all there is is a www directory with an index.html file. Opening in firefox said it could not load some audio file, checked and all the files had the wrong extensions (for firefox on windows). Try opening that file on your device (what I'm saying might be complete BS). If you still cannot play it, then the dev is an idiot who did not export the game for android but added a rar that says "Android". So yeah... connect to a PC, extract on your device and try. Can't really help you.

Lythtys

Aug 15, 2018
I see. Well I've never tried these games on android so someone else might be of more help. I've done native android apps before and yes, there should be an .apk file. I downloaded the android version to see what's what and all there is is a www directory with an index.html file. Opening in firefox said it could not load some audio file, checked and all the files had the wrong extensions (for firefox on windows). Try opening that file on your device (what I'm saying might be complete BS). If you still cannot play it, then the dev is an idiot who did not export the game for android but added a rar that says "Android". So yeah... connect to a PC, extract on your device and try. Can't really help you.
Thank you so much for your explanation. regards.

Caverga

Apr 9, 2018
I enjoyed very much this game, I strongly recommend it.
Anyway because it is in the phase of development I couldn't avoid to find this error (see spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I enjoyed this game to much, does any1 know if he upload anything in the near future?
Or are there Games like this?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes