CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Any fix on the bug? I am still getting stuck from leaving after serving table 8.
Start a new game maybe.
Just played this one and the only bug i found was with the bus after i finished the event inside the bus.

My full Walkthrough attached, every scene discovered, randoms one too, 100% complete. Enjoy!

I ll try to update the WT on future updates if we ll get ones and if the story stays cool, for now I liked it, not really a fan of futa but at least he gave the choice, kinda.

There are some typos and English it's not my 1st language but I guess it's good enough for now.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Start a new game maybe.
Just played this one and the only bug i found was with the bus after i finished the event inside the bus.

My full Walkthrough attached, every scene discovered, randoms one too, 100% complete. Enjoy!

I ll try to update the WT on future updates if we ll get ones and if the story stays cool, for now I liked it, not really a fan of futa but at least he gave the choice, kinda.

There are some typos and English it's not my 1st language but I guess it's good enough for now.
Wow! Thanks for this. While I've seen most of this, I now realize I've missed quite a few events. Might replay tomorrow (game isn't so long at the moment, so why not?)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I used that patch above ( top of this page and it worked fine.. not really patch opened up -- loaded saved game and boom. I saved before changing cloths. It worked :)

Edit -- Try his new up load i think he fixed it in that.

Reactions: Sdt714
Mar 8, 2018
Did the 'null' width problem solved (toilets at home after waitress job) or not?
No reason to play it without animated scenes..

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Start a new game maybe.

Thank you!

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I keep getting this error right after she sees Riley at the gloryhole and she is going to stick 2 fingers in her pussy:

Error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null

Can i skip this event and still play through the walk through?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I got to say I find this game brilliant and I cant wait to see the next version(s)!
Great work there, keep it up!!!

Also I had my first run without any bugs!

NeonStriker

Jan 3, 2018
Hey i get always "cannot read property 'width' of null Error in the Gloryhole scene, is there any way to fix this?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! Nice game !
I have a question tho... HOW can I hide the text ? Sometimes I really would like to be able to hide it because some images are nice but... I don't know how to hide the text...

Reactions: Heisemberg

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone got any information on when to expect the next update?
I m biting my nails for this one ^^*

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
so i turned into a girl and was supposed to go to the doctor but the floor is blocked
you have to go to the first floor (taking stairs just once) then go to the lab on the very right side. Thats the guy u r looking for.
However if you try to go to 2nd floor the guy standing there will block you. That would be the wrong way and there is no content for it anyway ;)

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I dont have actual information but what I observed makes me think this is dead.
On the patreon page of this game the last response (that I can find) of the author was about a month ago.
Since then there was nothing.
I HOPE he is just so deep into developing he cant check the page
but if I speak more realistic I think the man stopped (or paused) this project.
Again, thats just my conclusion based on the little that I can "see" happening atm.
I hope I m wrong caus this was good...

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes