Shado10

Jun 17, 2018

I fixed the error in the bar. (so far only on the third day)
Awesome to see that this game gets some love again !
My question tho did u reach out to Kiki, or will you just pick the game up and continue?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I did not appeal to the author of this game. But in September I would like to contact him through Patreon. I plan to continue to develop this game, if the author allows.
Best of luck! Hope you can reach him, like other mentioned above aswell he kinda vanished haha.

This game was the main reason why i signed up on this forum D:

Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
After a week of waiting for an answer from the author of this project, I think I can completely take it into my own hands. And I would like to know whether to make it a dark story or not?

Reactions: GogolBordello

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
After a week of waiting for an answer from the author of this project, I think I can completely take it into my own hands. And I would like to know whether to make it a dark story or not?
What do you mean by dark story?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
You could make different routes...

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Just found this and started playing and like it so far, having some bug problems on android tho, her friend told me to meet her outside uni at night but shes not there and says its too early, i workrd at the bar and cant seem to do anything else, any ideas? Next day she says the same and bar wont let me wotk because i was "indecent" lol.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Lol just read that i need to check the clock in my room, still when i goto mall/large open building there is no one inside, day or night.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Forgot to mention the quest list is unusable as it flips upside down and breaks the game.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
this game is labeled abandoned. does that mean the creator decided to stop creating it?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
this game is labeled abandoned. does that mean the creator decided to stop creating it?
we don't know: dev just stopped posting abruptly, and has seemingly vanished from the surface of the Earth. We'll need to step up our outerspace explorations to see if he/she settled on another planet and ask him/her why he/she stopped developing the game

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
hahahah Good one. :p I liked the game a lot but his English is not so good. I was thinking of asking if he needed any help in that department, but I guess thats out of the question until we travel to whatever planet he is found on.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
hahahah Good one. :p I liked the game a lot but his English is not so good. I was thinking of asking if he needed any help in that department, but I guess thats out of the question until we travel to whatever planet he is found on.
Ask Darktod if he needs somehelp, since he kinda picked up the project maybe he could use some help

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
I know it's abandoned and stuff, but... I stuck at second day, no matter how many times I sleep (or change time on the clock) it's still the same day. Mike says "come tomorrow" and I can't work in the bar cause "worked enough for today". Is it a bug or something?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes