smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I know it's abandoned and stuff, but... I stuck at second day, no matter how many times I sleep (or change time on the clock) it's still the same day. Mike says "come tomorrow" and I can't work in the bar cause "worked enough for today". Is it a bug or something?
It's been so long since I played that I'm not sure what your missing but I can tell you the game does go past the second day.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
After a week of waiting for an answer from the author of this project, I think I can completely take it into my own hands. And I would like to know whether to make it a dark story or not?
make it dark. or as dark as you want it to be. your story, your choice.
but dark would probably be the most wanted here. these games are not axactly known or loved for a barbie-girl/disney style of events...

dark & dirty please :)
(although I myself do not need any futa. or feet stuff.)

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
these games are not axactly known or loved for a barbie-girl/disney style of events...
Hentai games could be dirty and yet not "disney-style" without dark story: Salvation, Tower of Liz, Witch Act, Yukiiro Quest and lots of other good h-rpgs out there. Actually "dark" story could be a turn-off for lots of people.

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
After a week of waiting for an answer from the author of this project, I think I can completely take it into my own hands. And I would like to know whether to make it a dark story or not?
Dark. To be honest this game was the first game i played and it is still my favourite. I prefer rpgm games, i found this game to be unique, original and the texts were of high quality. Thats the reason i'm happy to hear your news. Thank you.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This game was never even completed so you can't really have a sequel unless they are going to make a half of a game as well.

If someone else is making their own new version then it's not really a sequel as it's not being done by the DEV.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
This game was never even completed so you can't really have a sequel unless they are going to make a half of a game as well.

If someone else is making their own new version then it's not really a sequel as it's not being done by the DEV.
1. someone here announced to continue the game (DarkTod)
2. is there really a point in adding that comment? I dont see how explaining "sequel or not sequel" is helping in any way. We clearly did understand what he meant -at least those who actually knew about "1.", which isnt too hard caus it was announced and talked about a few posts above yours.

so ehm... yes, yes -but esentially no.

Anyway...

Obviously DarkTod had a wonderful idea and gave us all hope of seeing more of this (or a highly similar) game. It seems like that idea drowned within the last months... Its sad but nothing we can do about it, unless another talented dev will step up...

myuhinny maybe? He clearly knows his way around words... ;P

Reactions: hiredninja

Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
Hello, I know that you are waiting for the continuation of this game. I'm currently transferring it to another engine. At the end of the month, I will post a small outline of the gameplay I hope you like it. I also want to note that I will do optimization a little later than I wanted.

malla906

Aug 6, 2018
Hello, I know that you are waiting for the continuation of this game. I'm currently transferring it to another engine. At the end of the month, I will post a small outline of the gameplay I hope you like it. I also want to note that I will do optimization a little later than I wanted.
can't wait :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: GogolBordello

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Really sad to see this being abandoned... Very good animations and CG, great story with very interesting progression and player choices, and most all it's quite a bearable walking-simulator for an RPGM.

So many undeveloped areas to explore in the map, just postponed forever..... :depressed:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes