Transporter201

Jan 24, 2020
Hi there, I facing a glitch as the attached screenshot I spent alot of time to move into next loading page it it keeps stuck and repeat all over. Please help it's wonderful game I like it a lot but I'm stuck in here. Screenshot_20200620-010321_Chemical Subservience.jpg

Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
Hello all those who are waiting for the release of the game version 0.25. I assure you I am working in this direction and have already figured out some of the nuances of the Rpg Maker engine. In the new addition, you will finally be able to complete the quest with the works, as well as get acquainted with the next one. In parallel, we are developing a transition to a new engine for this game. Which one you will find out in update 0.25.
I also got acquainted with the anime that the previous author spoke about (he still hasn't contacted me).

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hello all those who are waiting for the release of the game version 0.25. I assure you I am working in this direction and have already figured out some of the nuances of the Rpg Maker engine. In the new addition, you will finally be able to complete the quest with the works, as well as get acquainted with the next one. In parallel, we are developing a transition to a new engine for this game. Which one you will find out in update 0.25.
I also got acquainted with the anime that the previous author spoke about (he still hasn't contacted me).
Lets gooooo

Reactions: hiredninja

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
First I need to know that you will like the continuation of the story and only then will a new theme be created on f95zone. By the way, you will meet how the heroine will look. View attachment 765078
Though it looks like some work on the model (especially with the hair) but it looks like it is coming along well.

Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
In my country, the Chinese firewall is enabled, so I won't be able to answer questions normally.
Update will post as soon as there is a good connection. Now messages are sent from a vpn.
In any case, there will be an update.

Last edited:

Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
Hello, what is included in Chemical Subservience 0.2 c:
You will see all the scenes that were before, as well as a new character will appear in the garage, which will soon give you new tasks.
You will not be able to work at the bar the next day (day 3).
Added a new progress for characteristics that previously did not appear anywhere (it is there when you enter the menu).
The next version will be 0.25.

DrDanzig

Apr 25, 2020
I love that this is getting picked back up. Thanks Darktod! I can't wait for more updates.
I caught a bug. Hopefully I can help out. The shower bug is still there so I couldn't complete that quest.

Last edited:

Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
I love that this is getting picked back up. Thanks Darktod! I can't wait for more updates.
I caught a bug. Hopefully I can help out. The shower bug is still there so I couldn't complete that quest.
I take it you two Riley? I am aware of this bug.
Download version 0.2 c. Fixed a bug with the bar.

DrDanzig

Apr 25, 2020
I take it you two Riley? I am aware of this bug.
Download version 0.2 c. Fixed a bug with the bar.
I'm not sure what you mean by "I take it you two riley"
I downloaded 0.2c. Didn't see any issue with the bar. Must mean you fixed it. Still couldn't play bar day 3 but you mentioned that in your earlier post.

Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean by "I take it you two riley"
I downloaded 0.2c. Didn't see any issue with the bar. Must mean you fixed it. Still couldn't play bar day 3 but you mentioned that in your earlier post.
As I understand it, you do not know about that there is a scene of violence in the city center. To do this, for example, you need to talk to a police officer after the scene in the lab. Now I'm thinking about solving this problem.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hello, what is included in Chemical Subservience 0.2 c:
You will see all the scenes that were before, as well as a new character will appear in the garage, which will soon give you new tasks.
You will not be able to work at the bar the next day (day 3).
Added a new progress for characteristics that previously did not appear anywhere (it is there when you enter the menu).
The next version will be 0.25.

Chemical Subservience 0.2c
I can't get passed this scene. MC keeps walking into the wall, then I can't get out of the wall, to continue the game. I think this is day 2 right after the sex change, and having to go to the office again. Any clue about this bug and how to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I can't get passed this scene. MC keeps walking into the wall, then I can't get out of the wall, to continue the game. I think this is day 2 right after the sex change, and having to go to the office again. Any clue about this bug and how to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this happend to me aswell, lucky for me i use a cheatplugin which allowed me to use noclip.
If u want send me your safefile, i will unstuck you and send itback

Reactions: FookU2
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes