Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
I can't get passed this scene. MC keeps walking into the wall, then I can't get out of the wall, to continue the game. I think this is day 2 right after the sex change, and having to go to the office again. Any clue about this bug and how to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this bug. I didn't even know about her. If you find more bug, be sure to write. I hope they're gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this happend to me aswell, lucky for me i use a cheatplugin which allowed me to use noclip.
If u want send me your safefile, i will unstuck you and send itback
That would be awesome. I can't upload my save file, though. Can't attach file. I swear sometimes I feel like I've lost half my brain cells when I can't figure easy stuff out lol

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
That would be awesome. I can't upload my save file, though. Can't attach file. I swear sometimes I feel like I've lost half my brain cells when I can't figure easy stuff out lol
Unter the comment box, are 2 boxes you can click on. Dw happens to all of us

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just outta curiosity....
Since someone else has picked up this game and is working on it now, should the abandoned tag be removed, or should there be a totally separate page? Or is it even considered worth it to do either of the 2?

Darktod

Feb 15, 2019
Hello, for now, let it remain "Abandoned". I'm working on a plot right now. As before, the next version will be 0.25. Most likely, I would have to create a new thread in the forum to post updates in a timely manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
I hope development keeps going for this. With a bit of rewrite and continued development, this game has tons of potential. I loved what's there so far.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes