billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
wait what? Is this on purpose? This game and this have the same description. I hope i am not the only one who noticed this

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
i always sigh when i see a rpgm game with the standard 20 save slots, for some games that means multiple save folders...
A while back I played around with RPGM MV for the first time and after an hour I had widescreen, custom resolution, advanced options and 50 save slots. I really had no prior experience with it, but it was so freaking easy to implement and use those plugins. I'm always baffled as to why they put in the effort to make a game for release but don't even bother with these things.

Reactions: Camel

Tom123456789

Feb 22, 2018
it doesn't necessarily freeze, I can see the bar's light blinking and the sound is still coming out. It's just that I can't move or do any actions after the waitress uniform change scene. Can't get past this bug.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
On the one hand futa, on the other hand rpg maker.
Urghh i don't care between renpy, unity or even text browser games, but why do some insist on rpg maker so much.
Because not everyone has to share your opinion and some people prefer it to ren'py & co?

The latest game section doesn't not have a filter for the various game engines and especially this weekend tricked me constantly into rpg maker games.
If there was a filter it would make things a lot easier for everyone.
upload_2018-6-11_15-17-11.png

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So everyone is freezing in the bar job room? can you even get other jobs cause if not how did it get tested if you cant progress.

Sep 1, 2017
are no opinions allowed now? can you answer his question?
Just let it rest. People are harsh at me because this discussion and the fight over different fetish taste (never mentioned the one which starts with n) are happening everywhere in every thread and people are sick of it especially since mostly older members are replying.
I hate it too when someone questions my taste in the threads i follow, i should act like how i expect from others too. If i don't like something and can't provide constructive criticism, it's better not to say anything and i did not say anything useful in my comment.

*i forgot to unfollow the thread after editing my first comment*

Reactions: smith66

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Being a fan of games like X-change I like the premise, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. While I don't usually have a problem with RPGM games if done properly, like Coceter Chronicles or Valiant Warrior Astrid, this one needs a lot of work. I hate being told to go do something, and then have no idea where I'm supposed to go to accomplish that task. Also it would be nice if the developer found an english speaking proof reader because some of the translations are pretty bad.

With bug fixes, better translations, and further story development I think this game could be pretty good.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
hello

i have a problem

in bar with v0.1c *go cleaning this table* and there I can not do anything I click on all the tables but nothing happens

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes