mkruse

Apr 30, 2017
Cant get the game to progress to the night so I can go to the lab...? I am stuck. Anyone have any advice?

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Cant get the game to progress to the night so I can go to the lab...? I am stuck. Anyone have any advice?
You need to work at the restaurant and then at the cassino (it's in the red district, the map north of the restaurant). After that go to the university front gate and talk to Reiley.
Be sure to do it as soon as it's available (after the second time at the waitress job), if you sleep an extra day you'll run into the same issue I did where you're stuck in the waitress job and can't progress.

Reactions: smith66 and mkruse
May 21, 2017
Can someone help me please!? After you do the registration and take the pill, I have to do what? there is nothing for me, I spoke with everyone I entered in all possible places but nothing happens anymore!

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Can someone help me please!? After you do the registration and take the pill, I have to do what? there is nothing for me, I spoke with everyone I entered in all possible places but nothing happens anymore!
Talk with the guy in the stall to the right of the building where you did the registration to sign up for the student association. Take the bus back home and go to sleep.

Reactions: AlexYagami1993

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
You need to work at the restaurant and then at the cassino (it's in the red district, the map north of the restaurant). After that go to the university front gate and talk to Reiley.
Be sure to do it as soon as it's available (after the second time at the waitress job), if you sleep an extra day you'll run into the same issue I did where you're stuck in the waitress job and can't progress.
How to get work in the bar?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
How do you get the game menus to be in English?

Seems odd to make the game in English but leave the menus in French.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
How to get work in the bar?
After you get changed into a girl talk to Reily and go back to the registration building. Talk with the secretary and she will tell you you need to pay for registration again. You'll tell her you don't have enough money and she'll give a temporary student card and tell you to get a job. Go to the restaurant and talk with the lady behind the counter about a job and change into the waitress clothes.

How do you get the game menus to be in English?

Seems odd to make the game in English but leave the menus in French.
I don't think you can, it's probably tied to whatever language RPG Maker the game was made in, so it would be up to the creator to change it. Recently played another game where the menus were in spanish. It shouldn't really matter though as the menus are standard in all RPGM games.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
After you get changed into a girl talk to Reily and go back to the registration building. Talk with the secretary and she will tell you you need to pay for registration again. You'll tell her you don't have enough money and she'll give a temporary student card and tell you to get a job. Go to the restaurant and talk with the lady behind the counter about a job and change into the waitress clothes.

I don't think you can, it's probably tied to whatever language RPG Maker the game was made in, so it would be up to the creator to change it. Recently played another game where the menus were in spanish. It shouldn't really matter though as the menus are standard in all RPGM games.
Thank's a lot!

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like it, but it's often difficult to figure out where to go. Good start nonetheless, will be looking out for more. :D

Aug 12, 2017
Im getting a error with the gloryholle scene with riley in v0.1c it says cannot read property width of null,any help?

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Im getting a error with the gloryholle scene with riley in v0.1c it says cannot read property width of null,any help?
I think this error is caused by Riley being somewhere else when you try to activate the scene, such as in her room during a quest or waiting for you by the university gates (the black dude will be in the right stall but Riley isn't in the left one), so you have to activate it when she's not involved in any quests. Not completely sure but it seems that's what causes it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game seems bugged went to work at bar gave wine to one washed table but can't talk to owner or change clothes not that is matters as this looks like it's just another one of those boring ass female protagonist moleshitation type games. Tags should also have female protagonist in it since you turn into a female.

Aug 12, 2017
I think this error is caused by Riley being somewhere else when you try to activate the scene, such as in her room during a quest or waiting for you by the university gates (the black dude will be in the right stall but Riley isn't in the left one), so you have to activate it when she's not involved in any quests. Not completely sure but it seems that's what causes it.
She was in the bathroom, i went in after the first time i talked to her in her room,she was in the bathroom stall

Tom123456789

Feb 22, 2018
There's so many bugs still lol...I have a bug where the bar owner won't give me anything to do after I change clothes on the third day. I can't leave the bar either cause I still have the waitress costume on. Bug after bug.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes